Height :
5'8" (173cm)

Weight :
133.6lbs (60.6kg)

⋆˙˳˙˳⋆

⋆ Fruits

Dislikes :
⋆ "Posers"
⋆People Who Claim to be "Better Than Her".

⋆˙˳˙˳⋆

Affiliations

Kiichigo is a substitute member of the idol group "adagio♪".
She also models for an unknown online modeling agency.

Personality

Kiichigo has an incredibly large ego to the point where it gets on people's nerves. Yes, she's nice and helpful... but all that sugar-coated sweetness is hiding ulterior motives of climbing to "the top".
She'll often take advantage of people and use them as steppingstones...

Appearance
Kiichigo has a more "average" appearance. She's not inherently ugly, but she isn't the type of person to "stand out in a crowd because of her beauty". Her biggest feature is the fact that she is incredibly proportionate and has good facial symmetry.
Her chocolate-colored hair is wavy and styled in a "Lucy Heartfilia" manner with a side ponytail. Kiichigo's eyes are a light brown, and they hold a ferocity and determination that many don't often see.

Backstory

Her background isn't anything impressive. Middle class, two loving parents, and a younger brother.
Since she was young, Kiichigo has always been infatuated with shoujo, magical girls, and idols. The thought of wearing frilly clothes and sparkling for everyone to see drove her to learn how to dance— which she begged her parents to enroll her in classes for. But efforts can only get you so far, and when she realized that nepotism was a big part of that industry... it drove her to a madness. She had to become better than those spoiled brats, even if it meant turning everyone against her.

⋆˙˳˙˳⋆

Relationships

Mio Mizuiromizu (primary oc)
To say that Kiichigo hated Mio would be an understatement. She absolutely loathes her. She believes that Mio is where she is at now because her mother is famous and her father is a known professor, because she's from an influential family with money, and because she's a nepo-baby. Though this is not necessarily true, Kiichigo refuses to believe otherwise.
To Mio's face, she treats her as if she idolizes her with a sugary sweetness... but behind closed doors, Kiichigo prays on her downfall.

⋆˙˳˙˳⋆

raspberries.jpg

"I'll show you, I'll show ALL OF YOU... One day, I'll be looking down on you all and LAUGHING!!!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread