mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Shimizu's Counselor application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: My current IGN is Noot7s_property

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Yes I do. It is currently Luna | T.V#0301

Have you ever been banned (If yes when and why?): I have never been banned before

What is your time zone?: My time zone is EST

Describe your activity on the server: I’m most likely on the server around 5-6 hours everyday if I’m not busy or doing family things

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I am fully aware of the the consequences if I’m inactive for a long period of time

School Employee Role you are applying for?: I am applying to become a Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Student Counselors provide guidance and counseling services to students. They are responsible for a lot of different things. Most of them include offering students social, emotional, and educational support. In performing their duties, school counselors develop and implement school counseling programs that enhance students' success. Sometimes they even set up meetings with other staff members such as teachers or teaching assistants to help students get their grades up.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a significant amount of experience in roleplay ranging from GangRP, CookingRP (When the Sous Chef role was still prominent). Experience in school nursing, and general MedicalRP. I even roleplayed as a house maid! In general I have basic overall knowledge of roleplay terminology, and proper behavior when Roleplaying a job.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Teaching Assistant application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Lila's New JSL application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

ABurningSword's Sous-Chef application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

Shi's Doctor Application | SchoolRP [No response]

Lunar_eclipse17's Korean Application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Lunar_eclipse17's Korean Application (redo) | SchoolRP [Accepted]

Zinnia14's Nursing Assistant application | SchoolRP [Denied]

Lunar_eclipse17's French Application | SchoolRP [Accepted]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): My main account Lunar_eclipse17 is currently in college. She has a bachelor's degree. My other account Noot7s_Property is currently a high school student.

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:

My native response is to remind the student of the school's language policies, 2 warnings will be given before I am obligated to tell a member of SLT about that student's behavior, assuming the student is directly refusing to provide details such as their name we will have to find the student later after reporting.

Under no circumstance is physically force engaged unless the student is attempting to harm or cause damage to another.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I will immediately alert any staff in the area of this conduct and attempt to separate the students or create a barrier between them, my objective is to prevent any harm to the aggressors and any other student in the general vicinity. After and if the students have successfully been separated i will attempt to find the reason of conflict between the two students and understand why they resorted to such violent methods, i would attempt to resolve the problem between them or create a compromise which prevents them from initiating such combat in the future.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

My initial thought is to report this to my superiors, Under no circumstance should a member of SLT or staff be acting inappropriately in such an environment, with children constantly around, this behavior could easily be spread and influence upon other children, which could further maximize the punishments on other undeserving students, although their behavior is influential however it may still require discipline, as the staff member may have directly chosen to act this behavior knowing the consequences.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? In the employee room Shimizu presents a sense of humor and warm feelings. Often conversing with her co-workers about their day and their daily life. She believes the better she knows her co-workers the easier it will be to get along and work with them.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me &8&OShe’d sit there, smiling at the woman/Male in front of her, giving a small bow while in her seat, before asking. &F&O”Hello! How may I help you today?”

/me &8&OShe’d sit there with a worried expression on her face, raising an eyebrow at the woman/male’s comment, before saying. &F&O”The best advice I could give you is. . .”

/me &8&OShe’d narrow her eyes on the woman/male, saying in a soft yet stern voice, placing one foot in front of her, moving all her body weight to the other side of her body, her expression would seem off. &F&O”Ma’am/sir if you don’t stop (The action of what they are doing) I will have to report your behavior to the principal (or dean depending on if they’re in college or not), this is your final warning.”

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name: Shimizu W. M. Dot

Age (Minimum age is 25): 25

Title (Mr,Mrs,Miss): Shimizu goes by Miss. Shimizu or Miss. Dot

Academic Degree: Masters Degree

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Psychology

Minors: Child development

Backstory

/* Describe how your character ended up becoming an employee including their previous life. It's optional to include earlier life. Make sure this is over 300 words and remove this comment after posting.*/

Shimizu Dot was born in Barcelona, Spain with her twin sister Rebecca Dot. Though Barcelona was a place of a great community and known for its beauty and history, Shimizu's life was not. Growing up Shimizu did not know the meaning of love, nor will she for a long time. Shimizu and her sister sadly faced many hardships, for their family life was not as great as the city they lived in. Both their mother and father were not kind people. They never treated their children as their children and instead saw them as pests and just another mouth to feed. Her mother never wanted them, as they were only born due to one unfaithful night. Her father wanted to keep them, and was able to convince their mother to not abort them, however he was never kind to them either. While their mother always disliked them and despised them living, their father did not. Their father at first did try to raise them in their younger years, doing what he could for his children. Cooking, cleaning, and tending to their needs, knowing that if he did not their mother wouldn't do anything at all. He cared, however he had a temper that could easily be triggered. Growing up their mother neglected them, leaving their father to take care of them. Though they were both working parents their mom rarely did try to help with raising them, the only times being when their father fought and forced her to. Due to all of this their father went under heavy stress, having to basically act like an only parent. Growing up Shimizu stayed close to her sister Rebecca, like two peas in a pod. They protected each other, being each other's support for as long as they can remember. When one was hurt the other would become the caregiver, which was often due to their home life. Since their father worked later at nights and was the main parent, they often were left on an empty stomach due to their inconsiderate mother. When they asked to be fed the mother would come back at them, yelling and screaming at them. She told them that they were worthless and that they barely had any food left, which was untrue, as she only answered in rage and disdain at the two. Due to this, the children became frightened. They were not able to correctly process the situation, and instead stayed silent with their heads down. Their father when he came home was tired, saw that they usually did not eat, or that they were not asleep. He knew why, and tried to talk to his wife, but nothing improved, so he took it into his old hands, however that was at the cost of his own mental health. While taking care of them, he tried to keep his anger at bay, but it just almost never seemed to work. It might've been the factors of everything combined, the stress, home life, kids, a job, the wife that was all getting to him. Whenever Shimizu and Rebecca started to cry when they got hurt, or were being loud, he snapped at them. Telling them to shut up and be quiet, and that they shouldn't be crying and will be fine. Since they were often used to the emotional abuse from their mother, they responded in the same submissive tone, as they hung their heads low and nodded as they listened. It never got so bad as they got beaten and hurt, sometimes, due to their usual response, which seemed to satisfy their parents. The only times they would've gotten beaten would've been that if they broke something, or were too loud, but those were rare occasions.

As they became teenagers they both agreed to move out. Somewhere away from their parents' abuse. They didn't know where but they needed somewhere to get out. Somewhere where they can be free from all this pain and suffering they endured. Time kept going on till they could find a place to move to. They set their hopes on Karakura, Japan. But they needed to get more things to be able to move. They needed money, supplies, legal documents, passports, and more. It seemed near impossible to happen, so they gave the dream up. Till one day when their father came home, drunk and angry, he noticed the papers and plans that were left on the kitchen table. Furious he confronted the two about the papers. He called them ungrateful brats, who did not care for him or their mother. In rage Shimizu finally snapped back. She took Rebecca and herself and moved to Karakura and started pursuing her dream of becoming a School Counselor.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My main motivation for becoming a counselor is to further my roleplay experience and to help the school become a better place for the students that attend it. I’ve always thought it would be fun to help people with their problems and I tend to do it on a daily basis icly and oocly. Honestly in real life I also want to become a the****** which isn’t exactly the same thing as this but is sorta like it so I thought it would be interesting to try it out.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): I do have previous experience working in a school environment Icly. I used to work as a sous-chef before the role was removed. I would hand out food to the students at lunch time and break time. Once the sous-chef role was removed I was able to pick a new job and when I did I chose assistant nurse. I would do simple medical roleplay till a professional got there or until they were better. I worked for about a month as an assistant nurse before finally being removed from the staff team due to me being inactive for personal reasons.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I believe what separates me from other applicants is that I am very motivated for this position. I believe it would be a great fit for my character and for me. Every situation I get into I handle it with maturity and see everyone’s point of view before making a decision or going at the problem. Shimizu and I are easy going people who are also hard workers. I’m easy to get along with and in contact with if needed. I’m usually very organized and able to be on time to events and or meetings if needed. If I am unable to make it to curtain events I will tell someone and not leave the people who depend on me in the dark.

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:

Do you have any questions?:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
All positions for this role are currently taken, make sure to check the School Employee roster before applying.
[CLICK HERE]

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread