Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

twt_ellaboo13

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
BIANCA#4964

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8

Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active on the server, with about 3-5 hours on SRP during free time and when I do not have anything else to do. I'd love to hang out with a bunch of other people while I'm on the server, and learn more about roleplay.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Librarian

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The school librarian is in charge of providing books of knowledge for the students in the school. Librarians are the ones who keep track of documents of the school, giving library cards to students to keep track of those who had borrowed a book from the library. They are responsible for any noise happening in the library, and are also responsible for keeping the documents safe in the school library.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Throughout my 3-month experience in SRP, I would say that I am quite experienced in roleplay throughout my playthrough in this server. I have been observing other people's role plays and keeping track of how they do it, and what they say to have a much more fun experience in roleplaying. I would also ask other people to give me tips and guides on how to improve better on my roleplaying experience.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Korean language application - [Accepted]
Filipino language application - [Accepted]
JSL language application - [Accepted]
HS School Councilor application - [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
High School student - Grade 12 - Age 18

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/
During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
She would calmly ask the student to avoid using those words in such a manner, as well as asking them to be more polite towards school staff and give them a first warning. If he does do the same thing again, she will be giving them a second warning with a more serious tone in my voice, as well as asking them to please excuse the way they act as they should act more mature for their age. If he does curse once again, she would be giving him a final warning. In addition to that, she would ask a higher up to bring the student to the detention room to discipline their behavior.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Shinoa would quickly act upon the fight, attempting to break the two apart so that there would not be any more consequences that could happen to the both of them. Next, she would give them a verbal warning, as well as giving them detention for breaking some of the school rules. If the two students are seen to be still physically fighting again in the school premises, they will be given suspension.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

Shinoa would politely tell the employee to stop whatever they are doing, as it could harm the school's reputation and themselves. If the employee still would not listen to my warnings, she would immediately report this incident to the higher ups. If the employee would be deemed lying to the authorities, CCTV footage will be provided as well as another report to the higher ups for breaking the school policies.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Shinoa would be calmly reading a book, silently by herself. She may even grab a coffee while complimenting her other colleagues in a way to be friends with them. She would entertain herself by sketching some of the imaginative scenes from the books that she read. She would be comfortable with the other employees, and would try to interact with them as she gains new acquaintances to chat with.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
stood up to grab a book requested by the student. She'd carefully take out the preferred book from the large shelf she stood in front of, then blow the dust on the covers of the book. She'd then walk back to her seat, carrying the book in between her arms.

/me strolled through the large bookshelves in the library. She'd take a glance at a section- the history section. She takes a closer look at one of the books.. -Seemingly interested to read its contents, she'd carefully pulled it out from its respective slot and opened it.

/me flicked the pages of the book with her right hand. She'd carefully skim throughout the contents of the book. After taking interest from the contents of the book, she'd place the book tucked in between her arms and would walk back to her seat.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Shinoa Pasteque

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Preferred Name: Shin or Yui

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2006

Major(s): Mathematics, English,

Minors: Arts and Sciences

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: Korean, JSL

Backstory
Shinoa is orphaned due to her mother leaving her when she was around a year old because of an accident, and her father no longer took responsibility for having a child due to depression. She was taken to an orphanage in Kyoto, and from there on she was deemed as a bright and wonderful child. However, she was not accepted by the children in that orphanage. This led to her having social anxiety and not being able to communicate properly.

After being adopted by Ronald Pastéque at the age of 18, they moved to Karakura to transfer to Karakura high and for Shinoa to adapt in the new hometown she'll be in for the rest of her life. As for this reason, she began to live her life to the fullest- to be able to fully interact with other people as well as have a number of close friends she can be comfortable with. Yet, she was not capable of doing so, because she had social anxiety at that time.

Because of this, Shinoa would frequently visit the school library everyday in her free time, and she would only talk when approached by a person. She loved to read the books in the school library, and was very fond of the way it smells like books in there. She'd have a goal of reading all of the books in the library because of how much she's curious about the world around her.

She gradually takes part of her silly little assignments for herself as a way to overcome things. Day by day, she'd attempt to improve her reading comprehension as well as her imaginative abilities to entertain herself when she's alone. Week after week, she would be able to read at least three books a day. She also learned how to sketch and to draw certain things like nature. Month after month, she began to practice her communication skills over and over again, still reading books every week in order to practice her speech and to finish her goal once and for all.

And whilst returning the last book she has borrowed, she uttered- "I finished reading all of the books in this library as a goal, and I'm proud of it!"

Hearing that, the librarian at that time- Adrian Popovich was astounded by the occurrence. Shinoa was given a reward by the librarian and she was surprised and happy.

She began to take interest in being a librarian herself after that meeting. She was dumbfounded by the way they would silently read books as they sat at their table, waiting for students to get by and borrow books. She was amazed at how they could handle situations properly and the way they present their respectful manners towards the staff and students.

She promised to herself that she will be one of them some day, and she really worked hard for that role. She studied day and night, passing exams and sometimes overworking herself to get the role she wants the most. Years passed by, and she finally passed her course on librarianship with a master's degree.

She applied for the librarian role for Karakura High, and was gladly accepted to be part of it's team.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
"My motivation for joining the KHS was to be able to help and guide other students in what they need, and their thirst for knowledge in education. I would love to help and assist these students to help them into a successful life. To be able to help these children is also a way to help redeem myself from my past and to also make those who believe in me proud of me. And in addition to that, seeing them smile while they move forward through their lives is a great way of giving me happiness."

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
"I am certain that I will be able to help a lot of students and staff members in handling situations for the betterment of Karakura. I believe that I also play a big part in being in the team. I can help students in a positive way by assisting them in what they need the most, and to be able to interact with them in the most friendly way possible. I would help them in what they lack the most, and satisfy their thirst for knowledge whenever they need it. Being able to be accepted in the librarians club would be a big achievement for me, as I could help a lot more people in doing what they can and how they would execute it.
I will take the school rules by heart, and I would accept any responsibilities that may be imposed on me. I am ready to be a responsible individual for Karakura's city folks."

Extra
Thank you for reading my application! I would love to hear from you all soon!

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

- Unfortunately, another applicant has been chosen to fulfil this position, nevertheless, thank you for applying.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread