mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shinsei Seinaru Monastery | 5th Anniversary

AirconUnit

Level 90
image_2023-07-14_080429339.png

According to a video on the official SRP Youtube it is the shrines birthday!

As an Ex member of shrine I have put some screenshots of my time in shrine bellow, If anyone else has some nice photos of the shrine or funny screenshots of stuff that has happened there please post them bellow. Id like to see them. (Yes im talking to you shrine staff ;3 )​

26/10/2022
2022-11-26_04.39.35.jpg

This screenshot was the earliest screenshot I could find that I myself had taken of shrine, This was a wholesome moment as my character @Arkk 's character and @RexLobo 's character thought it would be cute to get together for a screenshot since we all had matching hats, Pretty silly but it made for some good memories in our nightly VC's

This was a month or two after I got accepted into shrine and @Arkk 's character was the first person I truly made friends with there both ICLY and OOCLY. @RexLobo was there to I guess. Background character as per usual ( Im Joking I love you Rex)

29/10/2022
2022-10-29_00.51.56 (2).png

This screenshot is another one that was special to me, This was my first day meeting the shrine staff wave that occurred after mine, This day people came up to me for help which had never happened before and it really did make me feel like a true shrine member as I was helping other shrine staff. I don't have much to say about this screenshot since it was taken more for fun than for memories, But it certainly is something I remember

01/11/2022
2022-10-23_22.41.09 (1).png

This was another little goofy time we had in shrine, The resource pack had recently updated and we had gone into the basement to gather some supplies, I cant remember what we was getting but to our surprise our fruit had turned into sniper rifles! We had fun in VC screaming at each other as we chase one and other around with sniper rifles. It was all fun and games until Toru ate them (Yeah im calling you out)

This is one of those moments that stands out to me since I just remember us all having so much fun in the VC with it.

01/01/2023
2023-01-15_18.28.25 (1).png

This was a huge day for me in shrine, This was the day I reached the rank of "Guji" and officially became a shrine higher-up and to celebrate that a bird came and attacked me. This was a goofy little screenshot I took of me pulling out the engulfing lightning on the bird and having a stand-off with it

01/18/2023
2023-01-18_22.53.56 (1).png

This was the day when my character held the "Apple of Eden" which to a regular player probably doesn't seem like much but to any lore invested players and the shrine team this was HUGE. Once again nothing much to say about this but its one of those moments that stood out to me

Now the Shinsei Seinaru Monastery has been around for a whole 5 years I am sure people have screenshots both old and new through the years of it and fun memories there. Please post your screenshots too! Since I moved PC I couldn't find as much as I hoped to but I know some of you out there will have screenshots from the shrines Halloween event, New years event and even more not listed.​

RandomlyAccepted

Level 42
Shrine Lead
Builder
RandomlyAccepted
RandomlyAccepted
Omega+
I am so glad I am part of this faction, its such wonderful faction to be part of and I love everyone in it! Here is a SS of all of us at the end of October after fighting off the spirits!

DivingBlues

Level 80
Community Team
Builder
Lore Team
Shrine is the best faction I’ve had so much fun being apart of it and continue to be there in shrine!!

.Arkkwolf

Level 50
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Next month will be my one year anniversary of being in the faction. Along the way I have met so many wonderful people within the community and made plenty of long standing memories. I would like to give a big thank you to @Yume_ for being the best faction lead during my time there! Cannot wait for more memories to come.

shrineeee.pngboat.png

AirconUnit

Level 90

Next month will be my one year anniversary of being in the faction. Along the way I have met so many wonderful people within the community and made plenty of long standing memories. I would like to give a big thank you to @Yume_ for being the best faction lead during my time there! Cannot wait for more memories to come.

View attachment 48823View attachment 48824
I agree but we cant also forget the our previous leads too! Thank you Cam for always being so nice to us! :3

Users who are viewing this thread