General Information
= ☾ =

IGN: Shadonkadonk

Discord: Shadonk#4965

Describe your activity on the server:

I have three accounts, however I am only active on two of them. Those being:

|20| |College| |B| |Cheerleader| April K. Roselie
|27| |Adult| Kazahana Mizuki

I am mainly active on my Shadonky account due to it being my College Cheerleading account, though my Shadonkadonk account has gotten a little boring for me personally. I did not have much RP on that account and the previous job I had on that account turned from something to have fun with and interact with other people, to being something that I had to do instead of wanted. I quit my previous role of being a Receptionist to apply for this shop, in hopes to gain more RP opportunities along with some fun. I usually log on the server every day from 8 - 10 hours a day, however I am almost always online Discord if needed.

Previous applications:
(I was locked out of my old forums account and sadly had to make a new one, hence why the links shift to another account.)

Receptionist Application, Accepted |2021|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-school-staff-application-receptionist.38214/

Student Council Application, Accepted |2021|
(This application was written on a google doc and sent to the College Council President at the time due to the fact that I was locked out of my old forums account. For further information, DM Sylcian#8623 on Discord)
*********************************d/1fFGVFNrTpEzkhkpxwUVr5EAtcZK82LX2xLaTjFkUVsE/edit?usp=sharing

Jin Application, Accepted |2020|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-jin-language-application.24187/

Italian Application, Accepted |2019|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/darlingshadonks-italian-language-application.19279/

Receptionist Application, Accepted |2019|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-receptionist-app.16424/

Italian Application, Accepted |2019|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-italian-language-app.16726/

French Application, Accepted |2019|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/shadonkadonks-french-application.16426/

German Application, Accepted |2019|
https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.16158/

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

N/A

Shop Information

Shop wanted:
= ☾ =

= ☾ =
The shop next to the train station used to be the old bakery, as this would be a perfect spot for walking traffic as people head up or down from their apartments above. It’s a close spot for people to get to easily from the trains, which are all over the city, making the shop pretty accessible. This is important if we want to stay open with the limit of two adverts per day.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
= ☾ =
I’d love to have a shop to bring a unique aspect of how a shop would work. We plan on having the shop open as much as possible, even without advertisements letting people come in any time, while having a realistic aspect of working in a slow business shop.

Like I stated previously above, I had the role of a Receptionist before deciding to apply for a shop and resigning. I had the receptionist role back in 2019, a while after I had joined the server, I was removed from that role due to understandable reasons. However, earlier this year I decided to reapply to that job seeing as it was something I was familiar with but also something to look more into seeing as the faction had grown since I had last been a part of it. It was fun while it lasted but it turned out to be a very repetitive job, both ICLY and OOCLY. I have never dabbled in any city related jobs up until this point, so I am hoping for something new and fresh. Applying for this shop will not only allow me to develop my character but it will also allow me to have something to look forward to on the server, either it be to host small events or just to open and give others the opportunity to RP together in a nice and calm environment.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
= ☾ =
We plan to have the shop with a very detailed build that would look very appealing to the eye! We would love to advertise the shop as family owned and as to why we’re leaving it as friends to employees as stated below. We plan on using a friend’s shop customs once our application is accepted. We’d like to keep the shop open even after the down time after the advertisements that happen. That way people can walk into the shop almost any time and get served in a nice quiet place. We love the idea of people just walking in without expecting them and letting people have the option to go eat at a bistro at any moment we can provide!

Shizukesa is planned to be an Asian bistro that serves all kinds of Asian delicacies. A bistro is a downsized version of a normal restaurant, keeping the prices on their menu at a moderate price for everyone to enjoy. As stated above we plan to keep this shop open hopefully all of the time, not only for profit but for RP opportunities. A bistro is a perfect place to hold both a cute date or to host a business meeting if needed, we are always open for people to rent out our shop for themselves to hold special occasions. The aura we’re trying to achieve with this bistro is a soft, gentle family owned restaurant with amazing food. As you walk into the shop, the aroma of food would wash over your sense of smell, leaving you intrigued with what could possibly be on the menu! The staff seemed relaxed, giving off that gentle vibe that we’re trying to achieve. There doesn’t really seem to be much of a rush in this restaurant, except for getting your order out on time, so we please ask you to stay as long as you need. We wish to deliver a homey environment to our customers, in hopes of bringing back the love that you once had for meals. This restaurant would be open from early hours of the morning to late hours of the night, ensuring that there’s always a place for you to go whenever you need it!

Shop Logo:

Shop Exterior:

Interior:

Ramen Bar:

Back Room / Storage Room:

How will your shop be unique?:
= ☾ =
Our shop would be open as much as possible even without advertisements. I apologize for being repetitive, but it’s a bit difficult to explain in a different way. Once the shop has been advertised, we will stay open, that way customers can come in whenever they want counting it as a “down time”. Also this shop will be family owned, by the Mizuki family. A new family that has moved into town from another part of Japan, looking to place their roots in the city of Karakura.

Uniforms:
(All employees are free to use either uniform if they want!)

Male:

- The males uniform consists of a black collared button down and dark colored khakis, along with black work shoes. A darker green colored apron tied around the waist.

Female:

- The female uniform consists of a black dress with light brown tights, strapped flats in the color black to match. As well as the same darker green colored apron tied around the waist.

Stock:
( With permission from the owner, the customs below will be given to us if our application is accepted. The customs below belong to Myahsic or muse#1121 on discord, for further information do feel free to contact them! )

Alcoholic

Soju
- Soju is an alcoholic beverage distilled from various starchy crops, originally and primarily still produced on the Korean peninsula.

Sake - Sake is an alcoholic beverage made by fermenting rice that has been polished to remove the bran.

Hennessy - Hennessy is Cognac, which is brandy made in Cognac, France.

Guinness Beer - Guinness is an Irish dry stout that originated in the brewery of Arthur Guinness at St. James's Gate, Dublin, Ireland, in 1759.

Non-Alcoholic

Thai Tea w/ Boba
- Thai Tea is made from strongly-brewed black tea, often spiced with ingredients such as star anise, crushed tamarind, cardamom, and occasionally others as well (often making this beverage a favorite among masala chai tea fans). This brew is then sweetened with sugar and sweetened condensed milk, and served over ice.

Rose Milk Tea w/ Boba - Rose milk tea is a rose syrup infused in black tea with milk. Steep a tea bag in water, mix in rose syrup and finally add milk. You may top up with dried petals/ rose petal dust if you wish to. This recipe is pretty easy and quick to make if you have a pre-made rose syrup.

Avocado Shake w/ Boba - Sinh tố bơ is the name of a Vietnamese avocado shake. This drink is a sweet smoothie (or milkshake) that is made with ripe avocados, regular milk and sweetened condensed milk.

Ramune - Ramune is a delicious carbonated drink served in a unique bottle, enjoyed by people of all ages in Japan and around the world. The word Ramune is derived from “lemonade” and is pronounced La-Moo-Nay. Despite its name, Ramune has a unique flavor like no other Soda that is sweet and a tiny bit sour.

Green Tea - Green tea is made from the Camellia sinensis plant. The dried leaves and leaf buds of Camellia sinensis are used to produce various types of teas. Green tea is
prepared by steaming and pan-frying these leaves and then drying them. People commonly drink green tea as a beverage.

Appetizer

Spring Rolls - Spring rolls are filled with minced vegetables, seafood, poultry, or meat, folded into a wrapper made from dough or rice paper that is rolled after being folded and is then baked, deep fried, or steamed.

Main Courses

Beef Curry
- Made with beef, potatoes, carrots, mushrooms, and curry roux, this savory and hearty Japanese beef curry makes a fabulous introduction for new curry eaters. Adapted to Japanese taste, it’s milder, sweeter with a stew-like texture.

Sushi Box - A sushi box includes 10 fresh delicious pieces of sushi chosen by the chef from a broad selection of fish such as Bluefin Tuna, Albacore Tuna, Madai, Yellowtail (Hamachi), Salmon, Sockeye Salmon, Kanpachi, and other seasonal fish.

Lamb Donburi - Donburi is a Japanese "rice-bowl dish" consisting of fish, meat, vegetables or other ingredients simmered together and served over rice, in this case it consists of lamb. Donburi meals are usually served in oversized rice bowls which are also called donburi.

Ramen - Ramen is a Japanese noodle soup. It consists of Chinese-style wheat noodles served in a meat or fish-based broth, often flavored with soy sauce or miso, and uses toppings such as sliced pork, nori, menma, and scallions.

Pho Bo - Phở or pho is a Vietnamese soup dish consisting of broth, rice noodles, herbs, and meat, sometimes chicken. Pho is a popular food in Vietnam where it is served in households, street stalls and restaurants countrywide. Pho is considered Vietnam's national dish.

Jajangmyeon - Jajangmyeon or jjajangmyeon is a Korean noodle dish topped with a thick sauce made of chunjang, diced pork, and vegetables. Variants of the dish use seafood, or other meats.

Dessert

Banana Roti
- A popular Thai street food also called Thai banana pancake. A crispy pancake served with condensed milk and banana, the sweet and salty flavors will get you hooked immediately.

Khanom Chan - Khanom Chan is one of the ancient Thai dessert, which Thai people usually prepared for auspicious ceremonies. Khanom Chan is fragrant, subtly sweet, and slightly oily from the addition of coconut milk. The texture is smooth yet sticky.

Patbingsu - Patbingsu is a popular Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings that may include chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup, and red beans. The food originally began as ice shavings with red beans.

Baklava - Baklava, Turkish, Greek, and Middle Eastern rich pastry of phyllo (filo) dough and nuts. After the pastry is baked, it is drenched with a syrup of honey and lemon juice. Cinnamon, ground cloves, cardamom, or rosewater may flavour either the filling or the syrup.

Dango - Dango is a Japanese dumpling made from rice flour mixed with uruchi rice flour and glutinous rice flour. It is different from the method of making mochi, which is made after steaming glutinous rice. Generally, dango comes under the category of wagashi, and is often served with green tea.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
= ☾ =
A handful of close friends that way the roleplay and realism of the shop stays the way we would like it, though we are open to applications from the public.

Owner - [1/1]
The shop owner is responsible for all aspects of a business operation. They plan and organize almost everything, from dealing with finances to advertisement ideas.

Manager - [1/1]
The manager is in charge of the faculty / employees of the shop, scheduling them into work times / shifts when available so that the work day can move quickly and smoothly as possible.

Waiter / Waitresses - [2/5]
The waiters / waitresses are in charge of greeting customers and seating them at their tables, once that is done they hand out menus and proceed to take the orders of the customers to later on deliver their meals to them with a smile.

Bartender / Barista - [0/3]
The bartender is in charge of putting together both hot and cold drinks to suit the customers orders. Whether it be alcohol, coffee, tea or carbonated beverages, the bartender is in charge.

Each employee will hand in their earnings at the end of each official shift, where the money will then be divided amongst everyone in order for them each to have a fair pay. I believe getting a fair paycheck with your co-workers is very important.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
= ☾ =

The short answer is an associate degree. She went to school shortly before heading to Karakura, in hopes to scout the area for a new branch of her family. She wanted to go into college with something that could get her far, but was simple to achieve.

Shop Lore:
= ☾ =

Now that Karakura was deeded as something of potential for the family to be around, they’ve started to plant some roots in the city. Kazahana has brought up a plan with her aunt Ena Mizuki to extend her shop into Karakura, bringing that little piece of home here. The idea was approved by her family and it was time to make preparations for her new purpose in life. She quit her job as a receptionist and went to her sister for help on getting the shop started. The blueprints of the shop were started and prepared for her new type of life. The shop was to give a gentle and homey aura for those who feel tired and weakened after their long days of school or work. A place for those to be served with something that’s comfortable and familiar. That’s what Ena would want for the town of Karakura, a place that’s safe from all the chaos. That’s something Shizukesa is trying to achieve. A safe haven for those who need it. Our doors are open, so let your worries melt away!

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
  • Decent and detailed application.
  • Though I'd like to see more unique ideas, I'll let you in
  • Send me a message on the forums or Discord to get things started - MikeShotZ#0960

Users who are viewing this thread