mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 11 / _Infxctxd_

_Kanameh_

Level 42
IGN: _Infxctxd_
Previous applications: Moontech scientist, Security 117, Suoobway cashier, Language Italian,

Previous warns/kicks/bans: One warn for creating drama in LOOC, and 2 warnings for Misuse of /lang but that was a mistake.

Shop wanted: Shop 11, and the name Yumemiya

Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to dive into the world of business in SchoolRP, and it did seem to be interesting because it is like the shops in real life. And to my opinion, i love it to cooperate with someone in a shop. In real-life, i can cooperate good with everyone, and hopefully also on SchoolRP. If I could open a shop, I would meet more people everyday that we open, and I would enjoy that.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: To sell things that they also do in a cafe, like Tea, just whatever it is, people could hold their breakfast there. We will mostly open at 8 am, and 12 am including 7 and 8 pm. I shall try to keep everything updated on stock etc. Every employee will recieve 25% of the money that they recieve.

How will your shop be unique?: I haven't seen many Japanese cafe in Karakura, so i decided to apply for a Japanese Cafe. Just to make it a bit more interesting, like what is Karakura without a Japanese cafe. It would have a typically Japanese interior and a Japanese looking like style from the outside, so people could see that it is Japanese. Most of the employees should be Japanese, Because it would be pretty weird if there was a team of foreigners working in a typically Japanese cafe

How many employees are you planning to have?: I am planning to have 15 to 16 employees, i prefer 15 to my opinion so if i am online people could take over my role as a owner.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread