players online

Shop 11 - Unowned [Restaurant]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unuseful

Level 0
IGN: UnusedMove
Previous applications: College Student
Previous warns/kicks/bans: Kicked for being AFK, Banned for glitching out of someones house(This was over a year ago on the old map)

Shop wanted:Shop 11. A restaurant
Why do you want to own a shop?: The main reason I would like to own a shop is due to the fact that no shop is open when I'm online because I am in Australia and all the shop owners are usually offline when I'm online. So it would be good to own a shop so people with the same issue have access to a shop.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: Sell items to customers that are online when most shop owners are not.
How will your shop be unique?: An idea that I had was for them to come in find a seat that is labeled and they write what they would like and their table number down. Then a employee could collect their food and bring it to their table. I thought this would be a nice concept because it is for the most part realistic.
How many employees are you planning to have?: somewhere between 5-8

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
You have failed to follow the majority of shop application rules. Please read the rules carefully and re-apply for an unowned shop once you think you are knowledgable enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread