mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop 5 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN: RedDevilCellar
Previous Applications:
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/maths-teacher-application.14787/ [Denied]
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/korean-language-application.14991/
[Accepted]
Previous Warn/Kicks/Bans:
I do not remember any of these, I believe I am clean.

Shop wanted:
Shop 5.

Why do you want to own a shop?:
So I can open it up daily, and make a lot of roleplay inside the shop. I'd also like to employ workers to this shop as I think this shop is a great way instead of all the other shops, to create and develop a lot of roleplay in this shop, I'd open it daily and I'd run it daily each day to make sure that each player online has a chance to get some food at this fantastic shop, and I think it'd make my dream come true to own this shop as I've always wanted to own a shop in SchoolRP.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan to open it daily, get workers and really uplevel this shop to my best of my ability. I want this shop to really shine and stand out from all the others, so instead of people thinking its another old shop, I want them to think 'Wow, that looks fantastic!' and really bring out its true glory and re-open it once again. So everyone has the chance to get fantastic food at this wonderful shop.
How will your shop be unique?:
Because, when people think no shops are open, and they want to make some roleplay If they're bored, I'd open it each day. I'd be open for suggestions, and i'd get workers to work there, and I wouldn't just be boring - I'd try really hard, and make this shop a working business for all to visit. As I can clearly see in the image it has a chance. Soon it'll be like 7/11 - Crowded and fantastic. it'd be a perfect place for people to hangout at, and would be a alternative from other food areas, as it's different and new. I'd also host events like our 100th customer gets a free lunch, or 5000 yen. We'd host giveaways of yen, and more interesting things like - Talent contest inside, whos got the most talent? We'll give 15000 yen to the winner, and give him a 5000 yen discount on his food.
How many employees are you planning to have?:
2 Security Guards, 5 Waitresses/Waiters, 2 Chefs. (More if we are popular)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread