mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application ‘’Yorokobi Arcade’’

Tientro1199

Level 1

IGN: AlphaAlex117

Discord: Tientro1199#2735

Previous applications: None

Previous warns/kicks/bans: When I am writing this the only punishments that I have receive are being warned for using the phone to send a out of character message. Also, two bans. One of them was for having three warns in a row and the other ban was for ERP. The three of them took place when I was a new member of the SRP community.

Describe your activity on the server: Since I started playing I spend about 4 to 10 hours of game time each day. I get on everyday to RP with my friends and see what’s going on. I don’t expect to change my game time on the server for the time, since I find it enjoyable without being excessive.

Shop wanted: Unowned Shop #2

Why do you want to own a shop?: It’s been a year since I joined the SRP community, and since I started, I have had many experiences, but all of them while being a high school student. Now it’s time to try new things, moving forward, looking for new experiences and adventures. Becoming a shop owner will give me what I am looking for. It’s nothing out of the ordinary for me since I used to work as a security then cashier in a shop. And yeah, I could apply for other jobs, but they don’t have the freedom that a shop owner has. Sometimes I am in middle of a roleplay, and I must go because I must eat or other many things that can happen. But in this scenario that will rarely happen because I can open whenever I am free without any interruptions in between.

What I am going to offer the community?

I want to give them a place where they can be and have a ton of fun after school hours. Because a lot of times people get bored after school hours since they don’t find things to do. And having a place where they can come and not just enter buy and leave, if not stay having fun with their friends and families can be the end of boredom for a lot of people.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I’m planning to make a whole new place which consists on making a Japanese arcade. But not only an arcade, because ‘’Yorokobi Arcade’’ will also have a restaurant! It’s going to be a place to eat and play. Something that has never seen before in the SRP server.

The shop will count with the best videogame machines and the best variety. If you do not love videogames, you can also try your skills in the claw machines where you can win plushies. That’s not everything, ‘’Yorokobi’’ will also count with a table of air hockey and a dance floor game machine. And for the players who love sports, the arcade will also have two basketball machines where you can set your highest score. After draining all your energy, you can always order some food and drinks at ''Yorokobi'' restaurant where the chef will prepare your food.

‘’Yorokobi Arcade’’ will be charging 2500 yens for each entrance. The arcade will be also selling toys such as nerf guns, lightsabers and plushies in the reception. The side of the restaurant will be selling mostly appetizers and drinks. (Disclaimer: I am not expecting to buy any customs with money in real money)

Discord:

The shop will have a discord for a better communication between employees. There you will be able to find all the rules for the machines and it will also have roles for players to pick if they want to be ping when an opening is going to take place or a competition.

Arcade Machines Mechanics:

There are going to be two (2) type of machines. One that is interactable, where there will be a carny for you to attempt to hit the jackpot or even set a new high score. And the other one that is only for RP purpose and you wont be able to win tickets, but you can always challenge your friend for a match.

For the basketball machine you will have to get a three (3) out of three (3) to get a point. But if you are in the basketball team you only need to get a two (2) out of two (2).

For the claw machine you have to get a one (1) a fifty (50) or one hundred (100) out of one hundred (100) to win a plushie. If you get one of those numbers you are a winner.

For the air hockey each player rolls two (2) and the one with the highest number wins. But if both players get the same number the game continues. First to get 12 points wins.

For the skee ball you get to roll thirteen (13) times out of one hundred (100) until the game ends.

For the dance floor if you get the same number twice out of four (4) you lose. The limit is whenever you get the same number two times, then the game ends.

The videogames machine have no rolling system, you can decide how to roll depending on the game you wish to play.

How will your shop be unique?:

Competitions and Activities:

What is going to make ‘’Yorokobi Arcade’’ unique, apart from being the only arcade in Karakura will be the monthly competitions that will be held. Every month the arcade will held a event for the citizens. The price to enter will be a total of 5,000 yens. The entrance will not be charged those days since the arcade will only be open for the competition.. The event will work like a tournament where two players play versus each other and the one with the highest score wins. Then the player gets to pass to the other round until the final round takes place, where only one will get the prize. The winner of the event will receive 50,000 yens at the end of the competition. We are going to also let people rent the arcade for special events like birthday parties or after wedding activity. The price for these special events will vary depending on the amount of people.

New Monetary Feature:

Some of the machines will count with a carny where the clients will be able to set a new high score and win the jackpot. The jackpot will consist of a new feature where you can win tickets. This new currency won’t be a item itself, instead the shop will have a count of the total tickets won on a sign located in the reception and also in the discord. The players who have made a jackpot by making the score stated in the machine will win tickets which they can save to buy big prizes for free instead of expending yens. This new feature will be free of charge not like the claw machine where you can pay 1,500 yens to test your luck with a chance of winning a plushie.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

In total the shop will need twenty (20) employees and ten (10) per shift.

x1 Shop-Owner - The Owner, in charge of: managing the stocks, advertising when a opening is taking place or a event, hiring employees and distributing the money. Those are the essential things the Owner should do.
• IGN: AlphaAlex117

x2 Managers - One of the managers will oversee the security and the receptionists and the other manager will be in charge of the restaurant. They have to make sure everyone is doing their job right and if something is wrong, they will communicate the problem to the owner. They can also perform any task as long is in their faction.
• IGN: BradyGoneBad
• IGN: LK_GamingVB

x1 Chef per shift | x2 Chefs available to work - The chef job is to prepare the clients food. They are trained after getting hired because ''Yorokobi Arcade'' makes sure to give their clients the best quality.
• IGN: Empty
IGN: Empty

x2 Waiter per shift | x3 Waiters available to work - The waiters are the ones attending the people at the restaurant. They make sure the clients get a table before taking the orders. The waiters also make sure the clients are satisfied with their food.
• IGN: PotatoPuncher123

x1 Security per shift | x2 Securities available to work - The security make sure everyone is behaving and answer any questions the customer has. They also get trained for a basic medical situation that could happen in the arcade.

x2 Receptionist per shift | x4 Receptionists available to work - The receptionists have one of the most important jobs in the arcade. They make sure to charge everyone who enters 2,500 yens. You can also find the receptionists in the ''Yorokobi'' store, they are in charge of selling the toys, plushies and nerf guns. There you can also trade your tickets for items without any cost.
• IGN: _Catalystiq_

x3 Carnies per shirt |x5 Carnies available to work – Each carny will be in charge of a interactable machine, either the basketball machine, the claw machine, skee ball machine, dance floor machine. They will explain the rules to the whoever wish to play and how many tickets you can win. If they are lucky enough to hit the jackpot they will notify the owner about it or the security manager. If they skillful enough to set a new high score they will also notify the owner.

Money distribution:

• Shop-Owner: 10% per each shift
• Manager:
- Security Manager: 30,000 per month + 5% each shift
- Chef Manager: 30,000 per month + 5% each shift
• Chef: 5% per each shift
• Waiter: 15% per each shift
• Security: 5% per each shift
• Receptionist: 20% per each shift
• Carny: 15% per each shift
• Shop: 20% - This will be used to buy more stock
(Disclaimer: This may vary in a future)

Uniforms:
The uniforms will be made if the application gets accepted

Made for the waiters, receptionists and carnies.

(Thanks to lucas.#9635 for the outfit)

ABOUT ME

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Tig Castello doesn't have any college degrees.

«------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------»
Thanks for taking your time to read my shop application!​

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • As unique as the idea may sound, I don't think having an Arcade place will be the best go for a shop owner. There won't be much profit from it either.
  • You may re-apply with another shop idea if you still want to try out owning a shop.

Users who are viewing this thread