players online

Shop application - 11/7 "Passion for excellence"

xTGS

Level 5
xtgs
xtgs
Rich

IGN

My IGN is xTGS and my RPNAME is Sebastian Smith.
Discord
My discord tag is TGS#6969.
Describe your activity on the server
I am an active 12th grader on the server, I am 18 years old and I play for around 3 hours a day on average.
Previous applications
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-xtgs.36027/ JSL application - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-app-xtgs.36055/
JSL reapplication - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application-xtgs.36065/
JSL reapplication - Accepted
Previous warns/kicks/bans
I was once kicked in order to update my grade (it was glitched). Once banned for 30 mins because my brother failrped and cos we are on the same ip it banned me aswell because it thought im an alt.

Opening and Closing Times
There is no schedule as of right now because of the lack of employees. We will try to open as much as possible and once we get a good amount of employees we will make a schedule. But I will open at least once every day OOCly

Shop wanted
I would like to own 11/7

Why do you want to own a shop?

In short, I want to improve the experience of other players:

After playing on SchoolRP for around 4 months, I've realised the lack of shops, and if there are any, the prices used to be extremely high for me and I wasn't able to afford them, that's why I want to make a cheap and affordable shop with most items that players would need. Shops are essential in SchoolRP and it improves the playing experience. Due to that, I believe shop owners have an extremely important role in the server and managing it. Shops are usually closed and you can rarely find open shops, so since I plan on selling all types of items, I can solve that problem and people can buy their groceries from me since I'm active. Being a shop owner isn't just a role you get on the server, it is a responsibility, and I believe I can handle that responsibility and run a shop smoothly.

Hosting Giveaways

When you own a shop, it is likely that you will receive alot of money. So I want to give back to the community by making giveaways on a weekly basis with tons of prizes to win. Money is a topic that is almost always comes up in conversations, and it is rare to find people with the same amount of money. Since highschoolers are usually unemployed and cannot gain money that easily.

Staff support

After playing SRP for more than 3 months I have realised the lack of staff support in stores. Shop owners treat their staff like they are just random people they don't know. Granted, some don't. But I'm talking about the majority. At 11/7, we have great staff support. Staff can have up to 5 days off per OOCly week, and exceptions for when they have IRL things such as exams/vacations. We give them the freedom to do whatever they want and they don't need to speak to the customers like they are a royal person. We like to think that we are all equal and that staff should feel comfortable. So instead of having to say "Hello, welcome to 11/7, what can I get ya?" They would speak comfortably, keeping in mind that they have to respect the customer. For example, "Sup, how ya doin? What can I getcha?" Noting that they should be friendly and that any attitude will result in a warning. 3 warnings and you will be fired. If they are having a bad day, they can request a day off, and they will be served.
Supporting players' financial needs

Since most new players have a bad source of income, it is hard to afford items with extremely high prices. To this day I never buy food from the school cafeteria because it costs a quarter of my balance just for a meal. That's why I will lower the prices of the shop to the point where I only make slight profits from selling items.

Supporting Myself

I need a source of money, after sitting around doing nothing other than sitting at home, I decided to change and try something new. I think this would be a great opportunity for me and I believe I can run a store smoothly.

Creativity

I can get creative with my ideas which I think would be good for the server, I can design interiors in an efficient and organized way. I can also come up with new ideas to make profit whilst selling items at a lower price by making a points system, etc.

What do you plan to do with the shop?

I'm planning to own a shop named 11/7, in which I will sell all kinds of stuff, from clothing to food, at first I will not have customs but after I start making a good amount of profit I will buy customs from people to sell. The shop name is 11/7, based off of 7/11 irl.

I have realised that recently, shop owners are being inactive and only open rarely to get the 12 openings a month. I'm not like that, since I'm active and I enjoy managing such these types of things.

How will your shop be unique?

Stocks

I decided to try something new, adding a stock market to kakura. It will start off with my shop. I will get people to invest in my stocks, and for each 1000 yen i make monthy the stock prices increase by 1 yen. This can add up and it will help me start off, as well as making something new for the community. The stocks will start at 1000 yen and each shop will have 20000 stocks to sell.

Events

As a shop owner I will be doing giveaways to give back to the community.

Point system

We can make a custom card that costs around 100k yen and then whenever you make a purchase, 10% of the price is going to be saved to your account as points. Every point is 0.5 yen, and you can make purchases with these points.

Lottery raffles

For every 1000 yen you pay, you receive 1 entry into a Lottery raffle, and at the end of the month the amount of entries will be multiplied by 10, and that number will be the amount of yen given away to a lucky winner.

Partnering with other shops

Since customs cost money, I believe partnering with other shops will help us receive more customs to sell at the cost of helping the other shop out. That is due to my disability to pay real money.

Sales

On special occasions, we will hold sales up to 70% off! This can help the community, especially people who cannot afford that much goods.

Advertisements

We will make advertisements with all our details including our number.

Delivery

We host a delivery service, you send us your order and address through our number, and we deliver the items straight to you for the cost of 1000 yen extra.

Availability

The shop will have everything, from drinks to clothes. We will serve all types of items to show availability.

How many employees are you planning to have?

We might expand soon but here is my current plan:

Managers [1 person]
These people will control working times, prices, and the salaries of the employees.

Phone Managers [1 person]
This person is in charge of managing phone calls and giving people the employees their tasks.

Cashiers [2 people]
These are the people that will take care of the counters and the payment.

Take-awayer [1 person]
These are the people who will be controlling the takeaway and will give people their deliveries.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it
No, My character hasn't been to college, and he's not planning to go to college.

Staff code of conduct
1. Respect the customer.
2. If a customer is not coping with the rules, stay respectful and try to solve the solution.
3. The customer is always "right".
4. No disrespect to the customers.
3. No ID, No alcohol/tobacco.
5. No slacking, you need to finish work quickly.
6. Enjoy it. "Passion for excellence"

Store pictures (how we imagine the store)

This shop will be owned by me, and the employees are unknown. I will recruit then if I hopefully get the shop, and the salary will be 10000 yen per work hour (OOCly), I also wanna thank LoIIipop, they helped me write this application and think of ideas. Thanks for reading my application. Waiting for your response. - xTGS​

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
------------------------
Thank you for applying!

• After reviewing your application, I have decided to deny this.
  • 11/7 is unavailable

Users who are viewing this thread