What is your Minecraft username?:
ItsRexs

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Rexypoo#3334

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
I would describe myself as a very active member of the community. From the time I joined the server in early 2022, I have been active on the server, meeting more and more people and making more development between characters, making in-depth lore for my characters, and helping friends with their character backstories if they ever need it. My hours of play increased as school came to an end, and during the summer, I was on for hours at a time, spending my days playing SRP with my friends. However, with school coming back, my activity dropped a bit, but I still log on really often, and with my schedule, I have Friday-Sunday off, so I will be more active during those days.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have 2 previous bans.
My first ban was for ERP back in 2018. This was due to my being immature and gullible with a group of my friends. After getting banned, I logged onto another account and tried to join back, and was banned for bypassing.
My second ban was for Bypassing. This was on February 27, 2022. This was due to me logging onto the banned account I previously used. I had tried logging onto said account to purchase an animal whitelist but got banned. I appealed the ban and was unbanned on March 16, 2022.
I have learned from my mistakes and have worked hard to keep my record clean ever since.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge the fact that if I am inactive, I will be demoted

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
(Main) RexLobo | [College](M)
(Alt) JayyLobo | [Professor]
(Alt) QuitUniversity | [Adult]
(Alt) ItsRexs | [Adult] (Applicant Account)
(Alt) Loboken | [Adult]

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

1679092690577.png

What shop are you applying for?:
Miyage-Hin Mato (Preferred, but I will take any Gift/Accessory Shop)
The shop will then be renamed to Mai-Yume

What does the Shop Name Mean?
The new name of the shop, Mai-Yume, means Abundant Love. The word Mai in this context means Love or Affection, and Yume means Abundant or Plentiful. So the name will end up meaning Abundant Love!

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I have been wanting to be a Shopkeeper for as long as I have been playing on the server. This desire has grown as I have continued to play and be active, and I wish to experience as much of the server as I can. I have expanded into different factions and aspects of the server and each has yielded its own experiences. I have been a part of the school employee faction twice, as a nurse and librarian, and have experienced the differences in their roleplay style, the reporter faction where I met some wonderful people and stayed for numerous months, and lastly the shrine faction, where I am currently a maiden. The differences in the roleplay style of each faction have brought me much enjoyment and fulfillment, and I wish to continue expanding to different factions. Being a Shopkeeper will allow me to join another group and meet even more people, as well as allow me to expand my roleplay horizons and gain even more experiences.

I have had multiple IC job positions working in shops. These include formerly employed at Yeobo, and still currently employed at La Casa Nostra as a senior employee, as well as Auffallen and Igen’noaru as a manager as both. These positions were given to me due to me being an active member of the shop, as well as me showing off my responsibility in a higher position. I still remember my excitement from being accepted at my first job, and the excitement I got each time I was hired at the other jobs. Owning a shop will allow me to share that same experience with more members of the community, bringing more people closer together. I will also get the chance to give back to the community I have become a large part of and I truly love. I will be able to keep a safe space for players and facilitate more meetings and experiences for all of them to remember by owning this shop.

As an active player on this server, I know the best times to open a shop. Being on for many hours a day, I will easily be able to make the shopkeeper’s monthly quota and would most likely open up more often. I know how it feels when no shops open and how unfun it is, as well as how it feels to miss an opening due to being late to log on or a time zone difference. I have been able to judge the player traffic during my time playing this server, and I know when I can open to get the most possible people online, as well as opening when people with timezones that would otherwise force them to miss shop openings. These players often have to buy their items off of the auction house, which are oftentimes overpriced, but I could simply open for them and give them a chance to purchase items they have wanted. I wish to cater to as many players as I can, as I know how it feels to be in their shoes.

I not only know when to open, as well as know I will open frequently, but I will also allow people to earn an employee wage. I know the difference between restaurants and shops, and the differences are obvious. In a restaurant, many employees can work per shift, and they get paid depending on the number of people they can serve. In a shop, the register spots are limited, so the amount of money each player gets is dependent on the number of customers who walk over to them and what they purchase. Often, people will take shift after shift, not allowing others to work. I will make sure that does not happen, and allow everyone to work, so it is fair to everyone. This will ensure that everyone gets to roleplay out them working and serving customers.

I know I can take on the responsibility of owning a shop, and I will be able to show off my leadership skills in this position and manage the shop properly. I have made my presence more known, slowly but surely, and have been meeting more and more people. I know how to BusinessRP, and know I can quickly learn more as I take on this position. I am very passionate about applying to become a shopkeeper since I know this role is a great fit for me.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan on changing the exterior of the shop almost completely. As it's the first shop you see when you enter the shopping district, I want its colors to pop out to attract people to it. I also want to modernize the exterior. I want to make the shop more friendly and welcoming, as well as appealing to the eye. I plan to do this by using brighter colors like light blue or pink, mixed with quartz blocks to frame and accent the colors. These colors are going to be following the store's theme.

For the interior, I plan on changing it around a bit. There is plenty of room inside, but the design can be changed around. There is a lot of room wasted, and I plan on fixing that by giving more walking room between the display shelves, rearranging the support beam designs, as I really like that aesthetic. I plan on having the registers moved to the far end of the store to free up more room at the front of the story, as the back currently used as a staff break room. The chests will be behind the registers with suitible room for employees to walk and look. I will then have the chests each be designated a number, and each number corresponds to a specific type of item. The chests will then be split between the gifts and the accessories to make it easier to navigate. This will allow the employees to quickly find what they are looking for, instead of sifting through multiple chests.

I will make sure all sorts of items are grouped together to keep the shop organized and to make it easier for shoppers to find what they are looking for. One half of the shop will be designated for accessories, while the other will be designated for toys/gifts. Each of these halves will be separated into other smaller categories, such as hats, bracelets for accessories and plushies and toy weapons for the toy section. As this shop is on the larger side, if there is excess room, I will be able to add other smaller areas to facilitate roleplay, such as a small reading area or lounge area, as long as it doesn't block the path for the items.

As for items, I will see what are available for me to sell at the first openings of the shop, but there will definitely be more custom items added to the shop’s roster of items, both from purchasing custom items for the shop or by purchasing an item from players and selling it in the shop.

Seasonal Items:
One thing that would make my shop unique would be seasonal items. These would be items that will only be sold for one month, depending on a major holiday. An example would be a Halloween item sold all of October, a Christmas item sold in December, or a valentine’s day item sold during February. This will not only increase the demand for an item during the month, but also limit the supply of it after the month ends, leading to the economy of the item increasing and making it that much more of a desirable item. The item can vary depending on the month, whether it be an accessory or a toy/gift item.

Catalogue:
While not a new idea, within the discord server, customers will be able to see an organized catalogue of all items we will sell in the shop. There will be a section for the different accessories and all the different kinds of toys and gift items, and even a section for items that would not be classified as any of the above. In each category, there will be a model showing off each item, and attached underneath will be the price of the item. This will hopefully have fewer people ask to see all of the items of a certain category, due to those people often leaving without buying anything and just wanting to waste time. This way, employees will be able to guide customers to check the catalogue ICly if they ask to see too many items.

Shop Aesthetic:
The aesthetic of the shop will be warm and welcoming, as well as bright and cheerful. I plan on using brighter colors on the exterior to draw the eyes of onlookers, while the interior uses more warm and relaxing colors to ease the eyes, as well as make it easier to browse. I want everyone to be comfortable, both when they are working and when they are shopping, so I want to make the place as homely as possible. I will allow the employees to wear anything they wish, not confining them to a uniform. This will also allow them to start working faster and have the shop open quicker.

Shop Logo:
The logo is a light blue flamingo head, with a pastel pink background. The word ‘Joy, followed by a heart is written in front of it all. The flamingo symbolizes balance and beauty, which represents the shop’s beautiful look and the balance between toys and accessories. The blue color of the logo represents freedom and imagination, which the shop will allow for all its employees and patrons. The freedom part is given with the choice of the many items at the shop, as well as the freedom to wear whatever they wish when working. The imagination part also shows due to the number of options of items at the shop, which will allow the patrons to imagine what they will do with their items. Pink is a color that shows off playfulness, due to the shop having toys and other gift items. The word ‘JOY’ also tells the purpose of the shop, which is to bring joy to their customers and the entire town. Altogether, the logo is soft on the eyes and represents the entirety of the shop.

What will you sell in your shop?:
The shop will sell an assortment of gifts and accessories. These can range from plushies, toys, and water guns to hats, bracelets, and other things which fit the criteria. The items sold at the shop will depend on what I have access to selling at the time of acquiring my shop, though it will be preferred to sell the items stated above. There will also be custom items to come that will be specific to the shop, which in the future I will look to get the custom slots for. A few examples are:

Accessories:
Yin-Yang Earring

Kanzashi Hair Pin

Toys/Gifts:
Dinosaur Plushie

Kitsune Plushie

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan on having a total of 18 employees at a time. These spots include the shop owner, managers, senior employees, as well as regular employees. The shop will start with only the owner and 2 managers, then open applications when the shop is ready. Afterward, six employees will be chosen and become trial employees. These employees will have to work to prove themselves to become standard employees. After filtering out the hard workers from the others, another batch of trial employees will be hired, while the most hardworking of the employees will be promoted to Senior Employees. I’m choosing to keep the number of employees a smaller size, since only 2-3 employees will be working each shift, and this way it will be easier to allow everyone to work evenly. Overtime, more spots may open up, allowing more players to be hired and work.

There will be different roles, starting with:
Shop Owner (1)
This position is self-explanatory. They are the owner of the shop and the person who hold the most responsibility to the shop. The owner of the shop orders restocks when items get low, they ensure employees are following the rules and not stealing from the shop, as well as the person who has the final say in hiring and firing employees. The shop owner is the one who creates the discord server, making sure all the channels and permissions are correct, as well as managing the server.

Managers (2)
The managers are the left and right hands of the owner. These individuals are the ones who maintain the shop when the owner is unavailable, and are the most trusted of the employees. These two are the ones who assist in checking applications and handpicking the ones who get the chance to become an employee. They are also the ones who help in managing the inventory, making sure everything is correct, and they are the ones who inform the shop owner to place an order for a restock if they have not already. These two can request to start shifts and manage the shift if the shopkeeper cannot.

Senior Employees (3)
Senior employees are the most hardworking employees, having proven themselves to be worthy of this position. They work as many shifts as they can, are honest in paying their owes without putting up much fuss, as well as keep polite to the customers, and always stay calm under stress. They are still cashiers, working the registers. These employees have more benefits than normal employees, including less of their pay being deducted from them. They can request for a shift to be started, but they need to have either a manager or a shopkeeper start it and watch over it.

Employees (Cashiers) (12)
The employees are the backbone of the shop. They are the ones who work the front and manage the registers. They deal with the customers and are the ones taking the orders and handing out the desired products. There would not be as good a shift without these employees.

Trial Employees
Every worker in the shop begins as a trial employee. This is the first step in progressing through the ranks of the shop. These employees are then scouted by higher management and are then promoted to normal employees, where they can progress higher depending on how active they are, and how much they are trusted by management.

Trial Period
The trial period will be the first month an employee works. They will have to work at least 2 or 3 shifts during their first month to get hired, or they will be rejected their position. This is to ensure we have active members and allow more people to get accepted during the next trial period. If trial employees complete their mandatory shifts, they will be granted their position as employees, who can then work to be a senior employee. Trial employees will have priority over normal employees to work shifts, as they have to work their shifts to get the jobs. The trial employees however get paid less than normal employees, as they have to earn their stay. However, they will still get to keep a good portion of their sales as their own profit.

During the trial period, the shopkeeper and managers will take the trial employees and teach them how to use the shop website, where the shop stock is and how to keep track of everything. The goal of this is to make sure the employees do not worry when actually working a shift. There will also be a few hypothetical situations that will be acted out to ensure employees know the rules.

Events
1. Fight Night
A simple, yet fun event idea I came up. Since the shop will be selling toys, which include toy weapons, then customers will be able to enter a tournament for a price of possibly 10k. To keep things fair for everyone, there will be an announcement in the shop discord for people to sign up and they pay when they arrive to be sure to participate. Rules will be stated on the Google form, as well as before the event. On the form, they will mark which toy weapon they would want to use, as well as sign for them not keeping it after the event is over. This is to make sure the shop doesn't lose money by players taking the things to keep.

When the participants are decided, they will be divided into groups of two and will fight one another. To make sure this event goes quickly, players will roll with normal amounts they can, and the first person to hit their opponent twice wins. They will move to the next round, where it repeats until there is one person left. That person will have a choice of getting any item at the shop or receiving 50k-100k, depending on the number of participants.

Rules:
1. Do not actually hurt your opponent.
2. If one party says stop, then the match is over, and the person who said stop is disqualified.
3. Do not take the weapon you are given. Stock will be taken before and after to make sure everything is accounted for.
3a. If discovered that you took the item, you will be blacklisted from the shop.
4. No masks.

2. Fashion Show
Another simple event, where participants will be able to sign up to participate. There will be a list of accessories that they can choose from and take part in a fashion show. The judges will be a number of shop employees, ranging from 3-5 depending on the number of participants. Those who are taking part in the fashion show would make outfits to match the accessory of their choice. To sign up, there will be a Google form that states the rules, asks for their IGN, IC name, etc.

Participants will then walk down a runway, showing off their outfits and the accessory. Each will get their time to be in the spotlight, and be fairly judged. The winner will have a choice of getting an item of their choice for free, a prize amount of money, or a position as a trial employee at the shop.

Rules:
1. Outfits must be appropriate
2. No arguing with the judges
3. Any disputes with other contestants will lead to disqualification

Store Rules
1. No masks. If someone walks in wearing as mask, they will not be served and will be kicked out if they do not take it off.
2. No yelling. If someone yells indoors, they will be told to exit the store. Cops will be called if they refuse to leave.
3. No weapons. This store is a safe space. There is no need for weapons inside.
4. No refunds. Purchases are final. No if, ands, or buts.

Employee Code of Conduct

1. Do not serve those in masks. The shop is safe, so there is no reason for a mask.
2. Log all owes and payments.
3. Do not steal from the shop Inventory will be taken after every shift. If you are caught stealing, it will be reported to staff and you WILL be fired.
4. Be respectful to everyone. Your co-workers and the customers.
5. To purchase an item, wait until the end of the shift and pay me or a manager directly.
6. There is no limit to an item people wish to buy.
7. Make sure you get paid before you hand them over, or it is coming out of your paycheck. If you do not log it and there is a shortage, you will be found out, forced to pay, and promptly fired.
8. Do not take every shift for yourself. Allow other employees to work shifts. If there is an open spot a few minutes after the opening announcement is made, then feel free to join.

1683608595234.png

Fullname:
Nomura Koji
Title:
Mrs.
Marital Status:
Widowed
Nationality & born location:
Japanese | Karakura, Japan
Fluent languages:
Japanese | Korean | Italian | French

Academic Degrees:
Doctorate
Majors:
Business Management | Accounting
Minors:
Economics | Marketing

Physical Description:
Nomura is a 5’11 Japanese woman who looks very young for her age. Her hair is a chocolate brown color that flows in waves. She has very well-kept, pale skin. Her amber eyes hold a soft and welcoming gaze. She maintains a proper posture at all times.

Personality Description:
Nomura is a woman who is very family oriented. However, this does not prevent her from being warm and welcoming to those on the outside. She treats everyone with high respect, as that is how she wants to be treated herself. Nomura is very open with those she is close to, and will give advice whenever it is needed to be given. While being accustomed to personal habit, she is unafraid to try something new.

Reason for opening a shop:
Nomura’s motivation for opening a shop is to satisfy her lifelong dream. She always wanted to be an entrepreneur when she grew older, and pursued an education to solidify that desire. However, when she had her children when she was younger, she prioritized raising them over her wish to open her own shop. Now that they are old enough, she wants to open a shop and give them an opportunity to earn themselves a job if they put in the effort, as well as help them build up a portfolio for their future careers.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──​

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Pending

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper! I enjoyed reading your application and your ideas for the shop are great. However, the shop you applied for is currently taken. Once a spot opens up for this type of shop in the roster, you will be considered for the spot. You are free to edit/remove this application until the next wave of applications.

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper!
Your ideas are amazing and I am looking forward to working with you. Send me a dm - sak#8404 - to get everything set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread