'
gliching into the delivery Company and taking things' by The_Lee_God

'bypassing a ban with an alt' by Srav

'stealing/gliching/unappealable/goodbye' by Im6

'gliching inside the delivery company' by MikeShotZ

'killing OOCly' by MikeShotZ

Shop wanted: shop 3 AKA:
[Bar] - Akasaka Bar

Why do you want to own a shop?: Personally, I'd love to have a shop due to it being a great opportunity and role for me. First of all, when I am on the server I don t have anything to do and none of the shops are opened and I want to change this but owning Happy Pills. Second I want to own a shop because I will have to corporate with players to make my shop the best in Karakura.I’ve always wanted to run a shop on SchoolRP. I feel like the shop would help me be more engaged with the community. I have many ideas for this shop, it’s also in a great place. This shop would open up so many opportunities for me and possibly other people. It would also be another way to take the next step into roleplaying, for me and other people. Becoming a shop owner may be stressful in some ways but I am up for that challenge. Owning a shop would be such an accomplishment for me on SchoolRP. I feel like I could learn how to improve myself and my managing skills. I also have a lot of ideas of what I would like to do with this shop and possibly more ideas in the future. I also noticed that shops do not open as often as they used too. If shops are not open, people may sell items on the streets for overpriced or may scam. I would want my shop to be a place where people would be comfortable and open. Again, owning a shop can be challenging but I am willing to put in all my effort to run this shop!

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I am planning to help everyone as I can. Also, I will try to do my best so all the citizens will have to say the best for my shop. Fortunately, I have the ability to be online as many hours as it needs to satisfy every customer in my shop. The last thing I want to say is that I will try to find the best employees so that my shop is going to be good enough so that no one will be disappointed.
How will your shop be unique?: I will try to make the shop unique by trying to do my best to work on it and help others if they want anything else except for buying things from the shop. One more thing that I will try to do is to bring back the server's 'golden age'. This age that every citizen of Karakura has missed.
I plan to have special deals and events going on and in my store. On some items in the shop they will have deals like buy (senior/student discounts etc.). Anyone who feels like they need to talk about anything is free to come and talk to me because I want to help people to my shop except from buying things. Again, I want this shop to be a comfortable environment for everyone since we want everyone happy to our store. I do have more ideas that I think would help the shop and the citizens I would also like to sell other items such as a few snacks/food/toys and school related items. I want my shop to be for all ages, I don’t want anyone feeling left out on what items we sell (except from alchocholic drinks 18+).

How many employees are you planning to have: 10-15

Owner-1
The Owner has to be confident with his/her self to run the store with a result of every customer being satisfied.

Co-Owner-1
Co-owner has to be a trustful person with many abilities that will help the store.

Cashiers-5
I think that cashiers are the most important employee because they have to deal with the money that's why I need 5 of them. (Cashiers would have a special uniform)

Bartender-3
Bartenders have to be kind and fast to take orders from customers.(Bartenders would have a special uniform).

Waiters-3
Waiters should be fast and kind so that the customers are going to be served fast enough (Waiters would have a special uniform)

(Also I am going to give the 40% of the money that my employers getting every day to them and I am gonna keep the 60%)

Owner’s Information:
Name:
Harrison Lexus

Description: Harrison Lexus | he would stand at 5'8. He is friendly kind and he loves people with positive energy.

MENU

-Drinks
● Beer 4000¥
● Americano 1000¥
● Milk 750¥
● Oreo Milkshake 500¥
-Snacks
● Egg & bacon 250¥
● Bacon 200¥
● Ham & egg 250¥
● Club Sandwich 450¥
● Mustard Hotdog 250¥