LostNightfury

Previous applications:

Guitar Application

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

None

Shop wanted:

A new shop may need to be built to fulfill the needs of the company

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I would like to add another, more consistently open shop that people can spend their time at, when other shops remain closed. My character’s life is mainly centered around music, and it would give the love for music he has a different meaning. I also admire the thought of being able to start something in the community. I am usually able to arrive and be there when needed, and would like to put that attribute to use. As I said before, most shops stay closed at times, either due to inactivity, or lack of product. This strikes me as an opportunity to be another option people can choose. I would be able to open my shop whenever possible, and allow people to buy from there.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan to give jobs to people that are struggling to find employment elsewhere, and bring new products to Karakura. I also want to take the opportunity to earn money for my apartment and such, and owning a shop would give me a chance to do so.

How will your shop be unique?:

I would like to sell instruments at my shop, seeing as no other store yet sells them. Having accessibility to instruments for many people would be a great change in the way they roleplay. My shop would give musicians and those who desire to become one a chance to engage themselves in a musical way. For roleplay purposes, running a music shop would likely rise in popularity, considering the fact that it hasn’t been produced for a while. Having this shop would result in more musical events, new bands/groups being erected, and give characters a motive, rather than leaving them with nothing to do.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

8 employees maximum, one being the Co-owner. This way, I am able to more adequately distribute money without issue. I will have individual jobs for each person, and give them important, paying jobs in order to help me run this shop.

Extra information:

.While creating this music shop is very much possible, it may take a few things in order to get up and running.

A few ideas on what instruments should be put in the shop. They do not all need sounds, for they could just be roleplay items for the sake of them.

.Maracas
.Flutes
.Guitars

.Basses
.Drums
.Microphones
.Violins
.Cellos
.Keyboard/Pianos
.Launchpads
.Amps/Speakers
.Ukuleles

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
I was not informed of this custom shop, plus your application is very lacking. Check shop app rules to make your app better next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread