mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop application - Shop 1 (11/7)

BramvanZijp

Level 10
IGN:
BramvanZijp

Previous applications:

I did 3 lang apps, sadly they all got denied, and i applied for this shop once before.

Previous warns/kicks/bans:

None (Except a few afk kicks)

Shop wanted:

Shop 1 (11/7)

Why do you want to own a shop?:

I want to own a shop becouse its a good way to get money, and you can get know some more people. I also want to get turther into schoolrp and i think this is a good way to do so. 11/7 is also the first shop i ever came to in schoolrp. Im also curious how it works behind the scenes in a shop in schoolrp. Since 11/7, a populair shop in schoolrp is now unowned, i would really like to get it back up and running. The buisness side of schoolrp seems interesting and i would really like to see a new aspect of Schoolrp, shops are a big thing since its basicly how you get all your items, but just seem so normal. Schoolrp sometimes has nothing to do and this will really change that since you all of a sudden have a big thing to look after. i understand it can be stressfull and hard some times but it would really change schoolrp for me (in a positive way). 11/7 may be a big step since its my first ever shop but i think im ready to take it. You will have so many things to do all of a sudden. Getting employees, keeping an eye on your stock, getting good prices for items and managing your employees. I really hope i can get into this aspect of Schoolrp and if i can it will really change things up for me

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan to get good employees, balance out the prices and get a good amount of customers. Ill focus on good employees and balanced out prices, it would be really stupid to make the prices super high just to get more profit, and the employees will get a fair amount of money depending on how good they do and how long they work for the shop. I need to make it a safe place, where people can get their items and maybe hang out too. It will hopefully be open a lot of the time since people need to be able to buy their items when they want, not when the shop decides to open wich it barely did before. Im planning to get a balanced amount of secuirty, cashiers, and delivery people, and maybe a extra manager too to help me out when im not there, The profit I make of it isnt my highest priority at all, its the quality of the shop for both the customers and employees, so that means, good stocks, fair prices and a safity for the customers and for the employees a fair price for their job depending how good they do and also safity and a nice time working at the shop.

How will your shop be unique?:

If it all goes to plan it should have nice employees like i said and fair prices, it will hopefully also be open a lot of the time wich was an issue with 11/7 before, i will also try to keep most products stocked, at least the ones that sell good like phones. Both the customers and employees will need to have a good time wich they will. ill make sure of that. It will have a lot of security since we dont want people to steal our whole stock. I will hopefully make a good owner and i will be nice to the customers and employees. I know its a big responsibility and i will take it and make sure my employees do too.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

Im aiming for around 10-20 employees, around 40% cashiers, 30% security 20% delivery and 10% managers. I wont randomly accept anyone, i will make sure they do their job correctly and will pay them more or less depending on how good they do, if i need more or less employees i will make sure i get the right amount needed for the shop to be a good one.

Hope i get accepted
-Bram

Users who are viewing this thread