Level 1
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: SnowPrints

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Ga14ctic#2338

How old are you? (Optional):
I will not answer this question.

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is GMT/BST, as I am from England.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am very active within the SRP community, constantly engaging in events and generally roleplay of all sorts. I am an avid CrimeRoleplayer, and upon finding out that there was an opening for a shop, I immediatly decided to apply. I would say if you rated my activity out of 10, I would be an easy 8-9.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have been banned once for thirty days. The reasoning was due to the fact that I advertised a discord server on a SchoolRP related server - a gang server. I have since learned how stupid I was, and have now got full memory of the rules etc. I believe I will not be banned ever again.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do understand this rule, and will follow it.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
[OFFICER APPLICATION] - SnowPrints (schoolrp.net), JSL Application - SnowPrints (schoolrp.net), [HS] COUNCIL APPLICATION (schoolrp.net), Russian lang application 2 (schoolrp.net), Hannah 'Trust' R. Lark's lang application (schoolrp.net)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a Grade 12 student, have been suspended once.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: Hanakotoba

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I would like to become a shopkeeper because number 1, and quite frankly, I have never had an Adult Role, and I would love to see the other side of SchoolRP. Additionally, I believe that SchoolRP's economy is stupendously amazing, and want to see it thrive. I know for a fact that I can of course help with keeping that side of the roleplay stable and enjoyable. Additionally, I generally believe I have great experience with managing things - I have owned businesses consecutively, and am a great multi-tasker. Additionally, I love the SRP Community, and would enjoy a stable connection with said community, often interacting with them! I have also got loads of support from friends, and because of them I am here today applying.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
With my shop, I plan on selling accessories, toys etc. The shop will have a lovely Dark Oak style, making it easy on the eyes. It will be a non-crowded area, so that people will not be so scared for lag etc, as people will be dispersed more. The shop will be unique because of how it is managed. As a shopkeeper, I will not just sit there in the back, AFKing all day till it closes. I will act like a worker! I'll promote the shop, explain things to people and just be a welcoming face to all who come in. This is important because it is upsetting how many people just stand there doing nothing, acting as if they have nothing to do. It's important to interact with the community with ever chance you have, and for that reason I will always be open. We plan on hiring fast and getting out there, to ensure keeping the maximum fun factor for everyone!

What will you sell in your shop?:
In the shop we plan on selling Acessories and Toys. Generally they will be popular items, such as Water Guns, Toy swords, Toy guns, and a lot of bunny ears.

ACCESSORIES

The accessories I will sell are as follows: Sunglasses, Bunny Ears, Badges & Pins, Hair Pin accessories, Hats, Toy swords (In which you may place on your back etc.) and much more.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I would guess 5 employees per timezone - and I will have timezones as GMT, EST, AEST and likely others.

How will you manage your shop?:
In managing my shop, we will have 5 key roles. These roles will be as follows: Shop Manager, Informants, Advertisers (I will get onto what these guys will do later), Cashier and finally Advisors. The Shop Manager is like the Shopkeepers right hand man/woman, assisting in general tasks. The Informant are the guys who are just straight up keeping everything up to date. They check the data, the purchases and process the money. The Advertisers are a whole other story, so I will make a new paragraph for that. The Cashier of course, makes the purchases happen and the Advisors keep the Shop running.

ADVERTISERS

So, the Advertisers are the guys who well... Advertise everything! This is easily the most complicated role. They must form neutrality with others, keep the shop up to scratch on Karakura's favored trends. Additionally, they will use Watch2Gether to announce updates to the shop and even create videos sponsering the shop. These guys will use several platforms in order to work.

WATCH2GETHER

Watch2Gether is the platform in which will be used to do live videos and tours for eventful moments within the shop. Furthermore, this will be used oftentimes for updates and generally music within the shop! You will often see links to this within the Shop, like loudspeaker announcements etc.

ADVERTISEMENTS - VIDEOS

Videos will be created, to do with the shop. It will be used as an attractor to what is in the shop. It will be used frequently, and you may even see some of these Adverts in other Servers (Stay Tuned to know what I mean). Additionally, these will be used for Hiring Staff, and sometimes even asking for volunteers for social events!

flowersak

Level 121
Helper
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Unfortunately, your application has been denied.
Your application lacks detail and originality. Feel free to reapply when we have open shop spots.​

Users who are viewing this thread