Denied Shop Application | Taco Bell

Seashard

Level 2
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Seashard116

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Seashard116#2825

How old are you? (Optional): 19

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: Usually at nighttime between around 10pm and 2am. I also play some throughout the day. I take occasional breaks and already have a business partner prepared to run the shop if I'm on vacation or any other reason why I might not be on SRP. I'm usually very active spending hours on the game most days.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): No

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: nya-volkonsky-ketsueki-jsl-application.56978, seashard116-kpd-application.57331

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): Grade-12, no other roles

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: A Mexican fast food restaurant specializing in tacos, burritos, and nacho fries.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I hadn't thought about it too much before this but my friend brought up that SRP needed a Taco Bell. After seeing how many people also wanted this, we decided to make the dream a reality. I think it will be fun to run my favorite restaurant in roleplay.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan to make it the SRP embodiment of Taco Bell. The store is widely popular in real life and I believe many people will be drawn to it due to their familiarity with the shop they so love. It will differ from shops it may be compared to such as La Casa Nostra because it's a fast food restaurant, not a sit down and dine kind of place. It's also not your usually SRP shop since it's based off something people already know and love. It will be an experience as much as it is a restraunt.

What will you sell in your shop?: Icees (aka Baja blasts), tacos (which already exist in the game), nacho fries (we will likely buy a custom for this), and other Mexican foods. If accepted, we will search for custom owners with items consistent with the theme of our shop to be suppliers.

How many employees do you plan to have?: 15

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: At least 6 people besides me voted for a Taco Bell in SRP. I believe it would be a fun experience for everybody to get to have one of these. As a Taco Bell fanatic, if someone opened something like this in SRP, I would definitely want to shop there. I think this shop is going to be something really cool for SRP since it comes from real life.
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread