players online

Shop Application

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
IGN: FoxyTheDork
Previous applications: None this is the first application I have done for shop owner.
Previous warns/kicks/bans: None I have never been warned, kicked, or banned every since I've first joined the server. (I made this before getting banned so I have 1 ban now.) edited

Shop wanted: Unowned Shop #3

Why do you want to own a shop?: I would love to own a shop, because I would love to see how it is to own a shop and organize a great community through it. It's also a great opportunity, in my opinion, to how a active restaurant/shop. I believe I would be an amazing shop~owner for the shopping district. I would also love to bring the whole shop owner community together and meet everyone through it. I also would like a shop to get more skills and be apart of the shopping district.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on making a bakery. It will be with amazing sweets and food items. We will have an indoor and outdoor seating arrangement. We will begin and create a lovely and enjoyable community through our bakery. We will name our bakery "Mochi Mochi Bakery". We will have a community discord to go with the bakery. We also decided to pick the Unowned Shop #3 so we could design it how we want it, and also because it's right next to another bakery we hope to maybe collab with.
How will your shop be unique?: My shop will be unique, because we will have employees wear uniforms when they are working. We will also be having an indoor and outdoor seating area. I also plan on doing a delivery system for our bakery that I believe no one else has done. I also plan on making this bakery with my friend so there will be two owners/founders kinda. We will also have different theme nights, and live entertainment like comedy some nights. We will have it slightly Japanese theme based for the interior. We will also have a suggestion/recommendations box where customers and employees can write a suggestion they feel would be good to add to our bakery either it be adding a food item or about the design of the shop. I want to make sure the customers and the community have a impact on the community/shop too.
How many employees are you planning to have?: We are planning on having at least 20 or less as of now. If we need more we will raise it.

Thank you for taking the time to review my application for my shop idea, "Mochi Mochi Bakery". I'm planning to own it with one of my friends since we had the same idea and wanted to do it together. Have a nice day and I hope you consider us.

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
Thank you for your patience!

Users who are viewing this thread