mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop application

avqvv

Level 6

Written by: Owner ssppalee and Co-Owner Sxtanic

IGN: ssppalee

Previous applications: https://schoolrp.net/threads/news-reporter-application.28444/ [Accepted], https://schoolrp.net/threads/chhattisgarhi-language-application.27968/ [Accepted]

Previous warns/kicks/bans: I’ve had two bans, one was from getting too many warnings and the other was a false ban, other than that I do not remember any.

Shop wanted: I would like to own the Unowned Shop #3

Why do you want to own a shop?:

Improving the Community’s Roleplaying experience

To sum up the reason why I want to own a shop on SchoolRP, is to create a better playing experience for all members of the SRP community. I believe that shop owners play / have a vital and essential role on the server, which can heavily affect and enhance one’s roleplaying experiences. Without shop owners, the server would not be as lively as it is today. However as I roam the streets of Karakura, I observe and realize the one problem currently in the shop community. This is inactive users and shop owners desperately opening at the last minute just to fill up those 12 openings a month, in order to keep their ‘shop owner rank’. I would like to own a shop, not for the mere purpose of having a ‘shop owner rank’, but because I believe I would be able to run a shop smoothly, as well as improve all players and the SRP community’s roleplay experience. I would also like to learn more about the server, having / gaining different experiences with a new role.

Supporting player’s financial needs and wants

Oftentimes when having conversations with players and friends on the server, the topic of how much money they have on the server comes up. People often complain that items are too expensive in shops, especially for new players that just join the server. Especially with the idea that the economy is ruined in the server. I believe that if given the opportunity to own a shop, I would keep the cost of items at a reasonable price, making sure that everyone can afford what they want to buy. At the same time, I will also be making a profit, by selling prices a little higher than the restock prices. This way, new players of SRP will have an equal chance of buying things in shops for a reasonable price, and roleplay, or even sell their items in the auctionhouse. This scenario allows all benefits for players on the server. Using realistic prices will enhance a more natural and believable roleplaying experience for everyone on the server.
For example, as I see a normal santa hat being sold for 3,000, I see this as very unrealistic and would lower the prices heavily, however at the same time making a profit by looking at the restock prices.

Hosting Events for Players to look forward to

I would also like to host events from time to time, implementing specific events such as raffles and special give-aways from the funds I will be making by owning a shop. I am not owning a shop for the mere purpose of wanting to make money, but to create a better roleplaying experience for both the server and I. I believe that hosting specific events will make players look forward to shop openings, as well as be more active on the server so they do not miss out on any opportunities we offer.

Supporting the server financially and adding new items

I would like to buy customs and support the server financially. I have enough funds oocly to buy many customs for my shop, and would love to help out the server and its workers. I also believe that many shops have the same items, so I would like to add and implement new items for players to look forward to. To make it easier for modellers, I already have many people willing to sell me ownership of their customs as well. I also believe that creating items for players that will suit all ages will improve in roleplay experiences. For example, I often see many gadgets and items that are suitable for young children, however we should also think about items for players with their adult tags and older.

Creativity and imagination

I like to believe that I am very creative with my ideas. I believe I have many ideas which can help me create an amazing shop, which can greatly impact and benefit Karakura. I can actively think of new ideas for customs and design the shop in a creative way. Not only will I be using my own creativity, but the citizen's of Karakura's imagination and ideas as well. I would like citizen's of Karakura to feel as though they are being heard. To have a choice and create new opportunities that they want. This will be done through our multiple ways of receiving feedback which I will be explaining later.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:

I plan on creating a Toy Shop, with the name: Wakamono

Firstly, I chose the name Wakamono due to the idea that it is catchy and easy to pronounce, and because it fits with the theme of a toy shop. Wakamono is translated into ‘youngster’ or ‘young’ which can present the idea that this is a toy shop with many items for young players. However for adults this means that when adults enter the shop, they can feel young and happy once again! Players on the server can feel young and enjoy shopping freely without anyone judging the items they are buying.

Staying active, not just ‘12 times a month’

I have noticed a pattern in the shop owner community, where people only open nowadays to reach 12 openings a month, so that they do not lose their shop. If given the chance to own a shop, I would open more than 12 times a month, and stay committed as I have a lot of time on my hands. I would still honour and follow the rule of only advert two times a day, however I will try my best to open every day OOCly, for players to look forward to and enjoy the shop. When owning a shop, I believe it is not just about the money making, however creating new bonds with your workers, allowing all players to have a better roleplaying experience, and having room for improvement on learning more about the server.

Custom Ideas!

A couple Customs I have full ownership and permission to add to the store are:

A few custom Ideas I may purchase with agreement are:

Custom Items adapting to Seasonal Changes

As well as purchasing customs relating to a ‘toy shop’, I would also like to buy customs relating to the environment and seasonal changes in Karakura. For example, during winter I would like to order more Christmas related customs, and during spring I can order Easter related items. This will help the festivity grow throughout Karakura, allowing each and every citizen to be apart of the holidays! We understand that not everyone in Karakura must celebrate the holidays oocly, however to make things fun for everyone, we can involve them in our events and giveaways that can be enjoyed!

Partnering with other shops!

With the new rule implemented for shops, I will use this as my advantage to hopefully partner with a shop. This means we will be able to share customs, as well as help eachother advert and open. This can help us advert for one another, as well as perhaps help eachother out with restock and working shifts if necessary. We want to create a more friendly environment in Karakura, not just between the citizens but between the shop community as well!

Events that will be held in Wakamono!

For my shop Wakamono, I have thought of a few ideas that may take place if allowed. These events are meant to create something that citizens can look forward to, as some days on Karakura can be seen as 'empty' or having a low player count.

Event #1 - Seasonal Raffles

I was thinking of having occasional raffles, to keep customers interested and for them to enjoy Wakamono’s openings. Players will enter a small amount of money, which will automatically enter them into the raffle. A random name will be chosen using an online wheel, which will be the winner. The winner will then get a prize, ranging from our wide variety of items in the store.

Event #2 Photo shoot!

On special holidays such as Christmas, Valentines and Halloween, we will create a little photo booth spot in the corner of the shop, where players can feel free to take screenies and enjoy the beautiful decorations we will place.

Event #3 Sales!

The "Sales" event will not just be an event that happens once or twice, but every week. We would like to have frequent sales in our shop, adverting how there will be a sale for all items in our shop. We will definitely take consideration of the original price and how much we will be making. This will attract customers as much like oocly, the word 'sales' or 'cheaper prices' catch people's attention.

Event #4 Every 'Month' Anniversary (One special customer will be chosen)

Each Month, on the day of our Shop's anniversary, we will be hosting a special event where either prices will be cheaper, or a special giveaway to one special customer. We will be including this in our advert, explaining how one special customer will be chosen at random, and given a special prize from the shop. This will increase player's wants and desires to buy items at the shop, as well as making citizen's look forward to each month's anniversary's.

Hiring Employees with different timezones

We will be hiring employees with different time zones, so that we can open during different hours. Usually during some hours on SRP, the player count goes down even as low to 30 players! These 30 players have nothing to do, because no shops open and all shop owners are offline. We are planning to have employees on during different times so that we can open for players with different timezones, which will help us be more active as well!

How will your shop be unique?:

Server Activity

We will be planning on being active, and try to reach at least more than 20 openings per month. This means we will not be rushing last minute just to get 12 openings, actually being consistent and committed to running a shop. With that being said, we will try to open everyday oocly. With the help of my employees, we will create a schedule of our timezones, which will help us consider what times to open throughout the day. We will not open at the same time everyday, to consider players with different playing periods and timezones.

No limit in ages!

We will provide customs that are suitable for all ages, meaning no one in Karakura will feel left out. We will be ordering customs based off of all ages in Karakura: Grade 7 - Grade 12, College, and Adults. If possible, we can add a few customs for pets as well. We want to make everyone in Karakura happy, and this is highly possible by bringing in new models for everyone to enjoy! By considering what everyone, all ages, and different types of people want, we look forward to seeing happy smiles leave our shop!

Creative Adverts!

Much like oocly and icly, having a shop means business! Ofcourse there is a fun side and many enjoyable factors, however we must take into consideration about the way we address our openings and advertisements! With that being said, every advert will be unique, different, and thought before hand. We will be creating fun and humorous adverts that will be realistic. With sliding a few jokes in our adverts or creative a comfortable message for everyone in Karakura to feel welcome and at home in our shop! By creating entertaining adverts, we believe that this will create more attention towards our shop and people would want to check it out. Much like oocly and how this can apply icly, being friendly in our adverts will create citizens of Karakura to feel more comfortable and not scared to speak to workers of the shop.

Detailed Adverts!

Here at Wakamono, we want to be detailed and friendly in our adverts. This meaning we will be explaining what new items we have, as well as What items are out of stock. However we will be doing our best to always restocking in order to avoid this problem. (Will be explained in further detail below). We want new players to know where the shope xactly is, in the shopping district.

Staying up to date with restock

when we run out of our items, we will be requesting and paying for restock almost instantly, to avoid the problem of running out of items in time for our shop opening. This will mean that players will not be disappointed when coming to the shop, finding out that their favorite item is still in stock and ready to buy! We will not only buy restock consistently, but in large amounts so that running out of items will not be as big of a problem.

Staying open for a decent amount of time / Announcing 5 minute closing time

I often run into the problem of lining up in a store for quite amount of time. By the time I reach the counter, the shop owner declares that the shop is closing. With my shop Wakamono, I believe that when we open, we will try to stay open as long as we can. This provides enough time for customers to shop. Another idea I had was to announce and tell customers that we will be closing soon. This gives players to wrap up their shopping and actually have time to purchase what they want.

Votes for Customs

In our discord, as well as other social media accounts, we will be hosting votes for different custom ideas. By the given deadline, we will be ordering the custom that has the most votes. The citizens and players of SchoolRP will be voting for these, which means we can have the customers more involved with the shop.

Feedback

At Wakamono, we want to hear the customer’s voices! We will be allowing customers to send us feedback and suggestions through our comment section on Onrain, Instagram, and a channel on discord that will be entirely dedicated for this purpose. This will help us decide on future customs / what the citizens and players of Karakura want to see implemented in the game. Furthermore, we want to create a better community by bringing us closer together and listening to more voices. We want our customers to feel like they matter!

Customer Service and Code of Conduct!

In order for a store to run smoothly, there should be a few ground rules. This is why I came up with a code of conduct for employees and customers to follow. Here at Wakamono, we want to create a safe and comfortable shop where players feel at home. We do not want new players to be scared to ask our employees questions! We will always be glad to answer any concerns or ideas that people have!

Providing Music!

We will be creating either a watch together, or a discord call and provide all our customers with music relating to the season! Much like a store in real life, shoppers and players can listen to music while taking their time with shopping. This will create an even better time for players, benefitting their roleplaying experience.

Social Media!

We will be creating a discord, instagram and onrain for our shop, Wakamono. This will help advertise our shop, as well as increase and promote the use of onrain for players throughout SchoolRP. We will be active on these social media platforms, updating players with announcements and new custom ideas. We will also get feedback from comments and suggestions on what customs players want, so that we can please all of our customers with their own ideas! All of this will help not only keep players active on SchoolRP, but promote and advertise 'Onrain', which will increase the users for this platform

Uniforms matching to the theme!

During different seasonal events, I would like to request to change our uniforms so that they match the season For example, during the winter it will be christmas themed, and during spring it will be easter themed. However for now, this will be our default uniforms for now:

As we wanted our uniforms to match our theme of ‘youth’ and ‘youngsters’, we used friendly colors like red, yellow and blue which are usually found on toys and other accessories!

Personal Tailor for the Shop

We already have our own personal tailor for the shop, who will be more than happy to consistently create new uniforms adapting to the theme and seasonal changes of Karakura.

How many employees are you planning to have?:

1 Owner: Ssppalee

1 Co-Owner: Sxtanic

4 Workers: _Darkin, Available Slot, Available Slot, available Slot

To make it fair, we will be creating an application form for those who want to work at the shop. This will also help us hire those who are willing to be serious and committed. As well as hiring those with different timezones so we can open at different times. We will be conducting interviews and conversations icly, to hire those who are willing to be dedicated to the shop.

Thank you for taking your time in looking at this application!

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
ACCEPTED
Thank you for your patience!

• Good application and idea!
  • If you have discord DM me MikeShotZ#0960 to get the shop set up.

Users who are viewing this thread