IGN:

II_Ironics_II

Previous Applications

https://schoolrp.net/threads/ironics_playz21-lang-app.29929/ [Accepted]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-application.37805/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang.37919/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang.37991/ [Accepted]

Previous warns/kicks/bans

I had a few misconceptions with a few bans that didn't involve me [Resolved].

However, the bans that I take accountability for are: Recent warn for insta-void, and a ban for a long while ago UnseriousRP, I don't recall others.

Shop Wanted

I noticed that this section of the shopping district is empty, so I decided that this location would be suitable for the restaurant. There used to be a restaurant held here prior to it being closed off, so if available, this is the designated location.

Why do you want to own a shop?

A unique role-play experience

I've been playing SRP for a couple of years now, and I have been absolutely in love with the great experiences I had with the player-base, as well as the roleplaying system itself. I want to give back to the server by showing the player base a new shop that might make the roleplay experience interesting to the customer, as well as the employees. This also gives me an opportunity to have a first-hand experience on what it's like to store manage, and connect with the people who surround themselves in this type of role-playing. This may even lead me to create new idea's as well as engage in a new personal hobby.

Supporting the server as whole

I've purchased quite a few customs in my years of playing SRP, and I have to say I've always been impressed and thankful for the Modelling team for doing such a fantastic job of creating custom models and putting up with me. I personally had great help from staff that has been much appreciated for all the work they put up with. In my thanks, I do what I can do to help with the server as well with the player base (Such as purchasing the Hinikunu watch and making it public, for other people to enjoy, whilst helping the server keep up and running). I intend on making more purchases in the future to help distribute new models in the game and help finance the server. I have seen the growth and potential this server has, so I think it's time for me to do my part further to help it improve.

Filling in the gaps

I personally believe that SRP has come a long way in having outstanding shops that represent ingenuity, creativity, accountability, and dedication. More and more I see the potential of unique ideas waiting to be expressed. We had this idea for a while, and I think it would have a fun and immersive roleplay experience. I want to have a role that would better fill in the section surrounding this type of roleplay. There are sections of the shopping district that seems a bit empty, I want to assist in helping make it more lively than it already is.

What do you plan to do with the shop?

I plan on making a system with the restaurant that involves delivery, pick-up, or dine-in. I never seen a delivery system implemented in any of the stores, and I think it would be an interesting and unique experience.

Name: ''Kyodai Pizza''

The inspiration for this name was due to me and my friend always acting like brothers, to the point where we gave our own lore in the role-playing setting. ''Kyodai'' means 'Brothers', which suits the establishment well, considering the foundation was essentially found by two brothers. However, this doesn't mean that the shop is only going to be run by two people, we plan on having a suitable amount of employees to complement the business requirements and needs.

Host fun events!

(''If it's not there on time, it's on us!'')​

Every once and a while, if our employees are feeling up for the challenge, we'll consider a deal that if the customer doesn't get the pizza delivered in a certain amount of time, it's on the house! This will NOT affect the employee's pay by much at all, it will be my responsibility if the customer doesn't get it on time, it's just an activity that might pump their adrenaline, while also giving the customer fingers-crossed hoping we'll arrive late.

(Come one, come all! Test your strength for a free pie and become our champion!)​

Ah, now who doesn't want to settle business with their adversary, sibling, or friends by dueling them in an arm-wrestling match to get a free pie of pizza! To add to it this will be an ongoing trend in our business that we keep track of the champion arm wrestler. By the end of the month, whoever the champion is, gets 100k!! (Becoming champion of the month will also give this player's name on the ''Champions Wall'', FOREVER!).

Note: All in all, these events are designed to be friendly and competitive, to spark interest in a unique shop that customers and employees would enjoy. These events could help the restaurant be convincing to dine-in once and a while, instead of always having it delivered, this allows ALL employees to fill their roles, feeling part of the team. These are only just a couple of examples I have planned but in the future, I intend on hosting more unique events, especially seasonal events. Seasonal events would have a variety of different types of pizzas, items, and even employee uniforms!

Not just pizza

Although known for pizza, Kyodai's will also offer beautifully crusted calzones, fresh subs, and even pasta! I also plan on getting a custom liter of soda that would compliment the selection of the menu. Kyodai will sell beer, but ONLY for indoor dining, for Identification purposes, but other than that, most options WILL BE deliverable. Having that said, in the future of the shop, we plan on adding possible merchandise, such as a mini plushie of the mascot.

How will your shop be unique?

Open suggestions

We will do our best to ensure the customer's demands are answered. Having that said, we're always open to any improvements that should be done for the benefit of the business and the consumer. Here at Kyodai, no opinion will be judged down upon, I personally believe that a business is run strongly by criticism and ingenuity. Any complaints will also be taken into consideration and will notify the owners immediately, so don't be shy if there's something troublesome.

Unique job positions

Delivery: This is a unique job amongst Karakura since most people have not held this job before. This position will be a great responsibility but also rewarding. These people will also have company access to a motorbike that would assist them in getting the food arrived much quicker. Note that it is NOT a necessity to use this vehicle, however, it makes it more stand-out. To obtain this job, employees must show great speed and environmental knowledge.

Mascot: Mascots have the sole purpose of being the ‘star’ of the restaurant. Brand icons and mascots have long been instrumental in providing tangible personas to improve brand recognition. We want to invoke a sense of nostalgia for the consumer. This role will bring nice storytelling while giving a sense of imagination to the establishment. To obtain this job, the employee must show compassion, tolerance, and approachable aurora.

New customs (models)

Idea #1: Vehicle

Idea #2: Soda

Idea #3: Combo box

Idea #4: Calzone

Idea #5:

Miscellaneous

Menu
Fast-Food-Menu.jpg

(Not sure why it won't preview, but I can DM or view attachments!)​

Note: The menu at Kyodai Pizza WILL HAVE additional items for different seasons or events. This is the generic menu that customers have available to deliver and dine-in, however, the dine-in menu will have a few more options to chose from, such as beer or desserts. Prices may vary depending on Holidays.

Uniform Idea

Workers

Owner [1 / 1]: II_Ironics_II

Store Manager [1 / 1]: BlackPottatoooo

Cashiers [0 / 2]: N/A

Delivery [0 / 2]: N/A

Waiters/Waitresses [0 / 2]: N/A

Mascot [0 / 1]: N/A

Discord

(Some images won't preview, but I have screenshots of what they look like on Discord or view attachments!)

Thank you for reading my application!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-06-28 03.33.04.png
    Screenshot 2021-06-28 03.33.04.png
    444.8 KB · Views: 10

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • We've had pizza shops in the past and they haven't really worked out well without other items along with it.
  • Your application could have more details.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread