mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application

Kandycain101

Level 1
OOC Portion:
  • IGN: Kandycain101
  • Discord: Kandycain101#7042
  • My Activity on the Server: I am active almost everyday for around 8-10hrs depending on if I have anything to do in real life.
  • Previous Applications: none
  • Previous warns/kick/bans: I have been warned in SchoolRP server for caps spam once, ive only been kicked for few afk's and one rank fix, I have never been banned from any server ive ever joined

In Game Portion:
  • Shop wanted: UNOWNED SHOP #2
  • Why do I want to own this shop: For the around 1 month I have been on the server and I've always checked to see if this BBQ restaurant was open but it never has so I would like to get it up and running almost full time. From the first time I joined the server it has been closed, and I would like to see it open and make it a great place for people to come and dine in at. It will also give the students and citizens of Karakura a place to go out to eat before field trips, go on dates with their significant other, and more.
  • What do I plan to do with the shop: I plan on using it as currently is may change the color/style of it but it is still going to be an eat it BBQ restaurant. The seating arrangements will have from 1 person (the bar with 3 seats) all the way to 4 at a table (more than a party of 4 will be sat as closely as possible to one another). I will also be changing 2 of the seating arrangements around up stairs for a Hibachi styles eating experience with a chef at each station (with permission of course), this is for those who like to have a bit of fun while eating or waiting on there meal. Also with permission will make a take-out window where Take-out noodles and BBQ can be ordered to go.
  • How will my shop be unique: I believe it will be the only restaurant in the shopping district with a BBQ eat in and a Hibachi style booth, it will also have the most acceptable service possible, waiters/waitresses will be aloud tips along with the Chef's.
  • How many employee's do I plan on having:
Between 13 - 16 employees will be hired
4-6 waiters/waitresses because of the sheer size of the restaurant
4 Hibachi workers (shifts may very depending on who will work)
4 chefs working in the back to provide the waiters/waitresses with food to deliver
1 or 2 managers to help run the place and help with any complaints in the staff

• Does my character have any college degrees: none
  • Pricing and tips: The pricing of the Hibachi will be around Y6k for 1 person and add Y1k for every extra person in your group, for normal services any meat/main course will cost between Y2k and Y4K, any sweets can vary from Y500 to Y2K, all drinks and beverages will be from Y100 to Y1k. Any tips to be given to any of the staff goes directly to the staff member that receives the tip, nobody else will benefit from a tip that is not given to them.
Uniforms:

These will be the waiter/waitress style out fits for them to wear (I will take my own time to get with any hired employee to create said outfit with there skin if they need one made)
Managers outfits will have to consist of any dress pants and dress shirt and a little yellow tag on there shirt signifying that they are in fact the manager. Cooks will be expected to wear hair nets and gloves, shirts must be a white button up, and pants can be either dress pants or blue jeans, shoes have to be none slick rubber soles in case anything is spilled for workers safety.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your activity on the server has decreased a lot (last online 1 month ago)
  • Your application feels fairly short and could use more details.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread