mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop Application

Lindsay

Level 0
IGN: llinnddssayy
Discord:llindsayy#5240
Describe your activity on the server: I am usually online with friends, especially because this is my favorite server to play on.
Previous applications: This is my first time applying.
Shop wanted: Any shop would be perfect.

Why do you want to own a shop?: I would like to own a shop because I've always been dedicated to shop owning, I've previously worked at shops on ROBLOX and I've even become a part of the administration. I have always been loyal to them like logging in every day and being welcoming to customers. It has always been a dream of mine to own a game similar to that and this is how I'd like to start off. I would like to have experience with the server and especially with many other players in the game. I believe I'd be a perfect candidate for the position.

What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on having a green theme, I would like it to feel plantly and beautiful. I wouldn't like the exterior to feel like a lot but I would like it if people felt fresh and welcomed walking in with many plants. I want it to be earthy. I would like it to feel unique and special so many other players can see the shop and realize how beautiful it and would like to purchase something.

The employees will have aprons with a plant logo on them.

We will be serving delicious fruity drinks!

How will your shop be unique?:
My shop would be unique because of the plant aesthetic, it would grab player's attention with the green vibe and the special drinks we would have on Fridays 30% off. It would be different because normally at cafes you'd just see the plain designs and selling coffee and donuts, but here at "Earth Cafe" it's environmentally friendly and with the many plants it would have it would feel fresh and earthy which many players would find amazing.

How many employees are you planning to have?: I'm planning to have 8 (including me), 2 managers, the owner, 5 regular employees, 2 regular employees, and 2 managers working each day.

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: Unfortunately, she does not have any degrees so far, but has been passing her in-school exams and working towards her goal of getting it.

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your activity on the server has decreased a lot (last online 2 months ago)
  • Your application is very short and lacks Important details.
  • You may re-apply whenever you feel ready.

Users who are viewing this thread