Shop Application

kpts

Level 27
kpts
kpts
Notable
IGN: Nathaniglol
Discord: Nathanig#0999
Describe your activity on the server: I am on basically everyday 24/7. I love this server, and I will definitely get into it once again.
Previous applications: None that I can remember.
Previous warns/kicks/bans: I was banned a few times but that was a year or two ago and I have matured a lot.

Shop wanted: I want to own shop #1 or #2. I want it to be a music shop where you can buy any classic records and music vinyl records. and also movie rentals/movie CDs
Why do you want to own a shop?: I want to own a shop because I want to let people buy classic music records and let them listen to their favorite old music artists or newer ones as well.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: I plan on making it a music store where people can buy records, movie rentals, or buy movie CDs.
How will your shop be unique?: I'm pretty sure we're the only store in Karakura that has done this on the server.
How many employees are you planning to have?: 3-5 employees
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: None

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is very short and lacks a lot of details in it.
  • If you're still interested in applying for a shop, be sure to put more details into each answer you've given. For more information, you can read the shop application rules at [click here!]

Users who are viewing this thread