Shop Application

kaysh_2005

Level 0

IGN

I will be applying for my alt CheeseRP
Discord
! ilikecheese#8228

Describe your activity on the server
On the SRP server, oftentimes me and my employees are on daily. Our activities include roleplaying as well as socializing with other players. If we were to open a shop, the shop would be open quite frequently and with the quality of our employee’s attitude and our items. We play on average a good 6-7 hours. We are all grade 12 and over. Previous applications:
I have no previous applications. This will be my first one.
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
I don’t have any kicks/bans or warnings.
Shop wanted
I would like to own Unowned shop number 4. I feel like it is the perfect location for Yukiko Shiba. But if it ends up getting taken by someone else any other Unowned shop is perfectly fine,
Why do you want to own a shop?
I wanna own a shop because Opening a shop is a challenging task that requires time, money, and dedication. If I’m gonna make my shop I want it to be something others and myself would enjoy,though the effort will be challenging I believe it well worth it! The cafe’s cheerful and hardworking staff could bring cheer to all of its visitors. I love seeing the smiles on customers' faces while they enjoy the food and drinks we serve. Making people smile and making them happy is what keeps me motivated to own a shop. I love to see that the things me and other employees have done make people happy. The role of me and my employees are to care, give, and treat our customers with the utmost respect and quality. The staff members and the team of people behind the shop will bring happiness and the ultimate fun for not only us but for our customers.

What do you plan to do with the shop?
My plans with the shop are to have a little unique themed cafe. Everytime the shop would open there would be a new theme. The employees would dress in different costumes depending on the themes. We have a tailoring service to partner with the shop to create costumes for us already. The theme will change each time the cafe opens. One example of the themes would be Dress as your favorite Disney character. The employees would come to work dressed as their favorite Disney character. For example an employee could come to work dressed as simba or winnie the pooh.
Another example of this would be Horror movie characters. The employees would come to work dressed as horror movie characters. Some horror movie characters could come dressed as Chucky or Annabelle.
One more example of a theme would be to dress as a celebrity. All employees would come to work dressed as any celebrity they want to dress as for example an employee could come to work dressed up as Melanie Martinez or Justin beiber. There are many other themes Yukiko Shiba could do but these are just some of the themes that we will do! I already have quite a few people who will be willing to work at Yukiko Shiba. I will be making a schedule working around all of the timezones. Communication in the shop will be important and we won't allow any mishaps to occur during our time with the shop.

How will your shop be unique?:
Yukiko Shiba will be unique in many different ways. It will be the only cafe in Karakura that will have a different theme every time it opens. The costumes are a new and interesting thing that Karakura has not seen yet. Our exceptional staff members are hard working and enjoy their job at this unique cafe. They will make sure everyone has a wonderful time and enjoys their experience at Yukiko Shiba. Your experience will be like nothing you've ever seen before. There will be a lot more social interactions than other shops. This will allow players to focus more on their experience rather than their money spending.

How many employees are you planning to have?:
I’m planning to have a maximum of 12 employees at Yukiko Shiba Including myself. The staff members will be well trusted and they will have all the requirements needed to be a waiter/waitress. I already have the amount of employees I would like to have for Yukiko Shiba. I trust each employee to treat the customers well and make sure the customers are having a great time at Yukiko Shiba
Staff Roster-
Owner: 1/1
CheeseRP|Adachi Shizuka.
Co-Owner(s): 1/1
xAriax2|Aria Ohashi.
Manager(s) 1/1
luvochi|Soomin ‘Soup’ U.
Waitresses/Waiters: 9/9
HeyImLieu|Hibiki Cortez Kamata
AyoLilShawty|Rosabella “La” T. Cortez
Bxwqueen|Misu S. Ukiyo
_VanillaBeans_|Naliya Ohashi
luvochi|Soomin ‘Soup’ U. Kim
Ch0u| Minsoo ‘Tea’ H. Kim
JINJUWUU| Yena C. Hunter
Watermelonking1| Toshino ‘Toshi’ Ishizaki Takahara
FujiRP| Yuchiro “yuu” Ishimoto

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
Adachi Shizuka does not have any college degrees.

Menu:
Onigiri
- A dreamy triangle shaped rice ball with delicious filling inside and dried seaweed covering the bottom.
Bento Box - A mix of assorted savory goods made for your lunch special!
Nakamura Ramen - A Japanese soup with ramen noodles engulfed in a rich broth with assorted toppings and vegetables.
Sushi Box - Assorted rolls, onigiri, sashimi all wrapped in delicious seaweed served with wasabi and soy sauce.
Beef Curry - A savory curry with beef that just melts in your mouth.
Cupcakes - A sweet cupcake with pink frosting and cute sprinkles on top!
Strawberry bunny cake - A nice and creamy strawberry flavored cake with a cute bunny shape, it's almost too cute to eat!

Drink menu:
Hot Chocolate
- A rich chocolatey hot drink with milk and melted chocolate with sweet marshmallows that bring a smile to your face.
Latte - A sweet delicious coffee drink with espresso and foamed milk. It's a classic!
Strawberry Milk - strawberry milk a delight. Fruity, creamy, subtly sweet, it’s pretty much all your strawberries and cream dreams come to life
Banana Milk - Banana milk is a delicious nut-free, dairy-free milk alternative.
Chocolate Milk - Chocolate milk is a sweetened chocolate-flavored milk.
Sweet Tea - Sweet Tea is a delicious and refreshing drink, especially when served cold with ice.
Water - water..plain.old.water...

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants and lacks visual images to picture the shop better
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread