Shop Owner Application! <3

Gothexe

Level 2
IGN:
Gothexe​

Discord:
insert cool user#3099​

Describe your activity on the server:

Since I am currently on break I spend at least 3 or more hours on the server! Though, when I get off, I’m only on for about 1 hour Monday through Thursday. While on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, I am on 3 or more hours. I try my best to stay on as long as I can.
(I can be on more during the weekdays if my schedule clears up!)​

Previous warns/kicks/bans:
N/A
(I’ve been good.)​

Shop wanted:
Ukiyo-Kashi

Why do you want to own a shop?:
It’s been a longtime dream of mine to own a shop, and when I found out you could apply for such a position, I took my chance.
SRP has been a dream so far, I’ve been meeting so many people and I’ve really enjoyed that experience. Don't get me wrong, I love roleplaying. But, there was just something missing. It took me a while but when I saw that some stores were player-owned, I found my calling.
I own my own little business in real life, though I’m the only employee. So I have some experience in the business department. Having something to do with my time and being productive (even if it is just online) is something I enjoy doing.
Owning my own shop would be amazing, getting to talk to customers, making a menu, having a small little community, it sounds amazing. Though it’s not all rainbows and sparkles all the time, I know I’d still enjoy the working aspect of it and getting to hopefully make people happy. Adding a safe place where people can go under times of stress and be greeted with loving staff and open arms.

What do you plan to do with the shop?:
Well, for the first steps I’d make sure I recruit enough employees and the two managers. All of whom I’d personally interview and either approve or deny to make sure they fit in with Ukiyo-Kashi and their idea of family and love. Secondly, I’d finish off the exterior and interior designs and the supplies needed for Ukiyo-Kashi. Make the finishing touches for the discord, and get started!
-
Owning a restaurant, I’d strive to have quite a large menu for everyone! Such as foods for vegans, vegetarians, kids, and adults! I believe food and drinks should include everyone, not just the majority.
-
Ukiyo-Kashi’s decoration will change based on the seasons and holidays are! Along with having special-limited-time foods and drinks! We’ll try and add to our menu every now and then to switch things up and allow our customers to have a new taste in their mouths.​

How will your shop be unique?:
Ah yes, being original and or unique. Here are some ways I’ll make Ukiyo-Kashi not only enjoyable but unique to some degree!
-
Ukiyo-Kashi is striving to be available to the public a majority of the time. Maybe it’s just when I log on but a majority of the time, there aren’t a lot of shops open if any. And I want to change that!
-
Customers will be given the option to sign up for a rewards program! Said program will grant them the option to get discounts on meals and drinks, along with special events hosted for them!
-
Along with serving food Ukiyo-Kashi will have the option for pick-up!
[Process]
Join the Ukiyo-Kashi Discord.
Go to #pickup-order
Follow the instructions and order.
When the food is ready, an employee will message you to pick it up.
Once you arrive at the pickup station, pay.
After paying the employee will hand you your food and the exchange will be complete.

-
Now, I haven’t been to too many restaurants on SRP, but I don’t think they have a mini-shop. (Now, I could be wrong here!) Ukiyo-Kashi will not only have catering but a small shop in the back for customers to mingle and purchase some everyday items and goodies! Things like plushies, notebooks, Band-Aids, self-published books, and more!
(Self-published books would be bought by the restaurant to support small authors and sold to willing customers in events.)
-
We’ll also be hosting events! Things like karaoke night, single-mingles, giveaways, and more! We want to make sure people aren’t just eating but having a good time!
-
I know this may not seem like much but I want to make this restaurant fun for the community and help introduce people to one another. To me, it’s important to have friendly and loving staff who are of all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexualities, and more, to make people feel like they belong.​

Exterior Design:
W.I.P​

Interior Design:

1638057921052.png

Foods we'll serve!
-

Shoyu Ramen
1638026922558.png
-
Tonkotsu Ramen
1638026981146.png
-
Hanami Dango

1638027480532.png
-
Bento Boxes
1638027262668.png
-
And More!

How many employees are you planning to have?:
Owner [1/1]
Being the owner of the store I understand there is quite a bit of responsibility that comes with it. Such as replenishing ingredients, supplies, and more. Along with overseeing staff and customers alike. I completely accept that challenge! I’ll strive to make sure the people at Ukiyo-Kashi, both staff and customers are loved, cared for, and heard! By that I mean, taking suggestions, complaints, and other information customers or staff would like to share with me. I want it to almost be like a second family.

Manger [0/2]
The managers. These folks will be in charge of overseeing staff and customers as well! They will be personally helping the owner of Ukiyo-Kashi to help deal with complications and help plan out events and competitions held at said shop. They will also be given the task to help uphold the restock logs and customer reward logs. Finally, they will step in for employees if there are not enough at the given time.

Waiters/Waitress [0/3+]
Waiters and waitresses will be granted the task of politely taking customers’ orders, seating them, and serving them their food, along with taking payments. It may seem simple but our goal is to be as fast, efficient, and as kind as possible. Don’t worry, they are also given breaks to relax in the employee’s lounge to chat and regain their social battery!

Pickup-Employee [0/2]
Similar to the waiters/waitress, the pickup employees will stay active on the game and in the restaurant discord. They’ll be in charge of holding down the pickup area and giving the customer their food and collecting payments from said customer.​

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:
N/A​

WIP Building!
1638057696978.png
-
1638057779897.png

Additional Notes!
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review this application of mine, if you have any questions or suggestions don’t be shy! Give me a DM on Discord!
Have a lovely day and night! <3
[ I have no clue how to work spoilers, my deepest apologies.]

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants and you've been pretty inactive on the server recently
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread