mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop owner application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexandre

Level 3
IGN: PsychoticHeart
Previous applications: https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-language-application.13079/
Previous warns/kicks/bans: None

Shop wanted:
the shop next to the blue cafe' beside the tunnel
Why do you want to own a shop?: i want to own a shop so i can give people a taste of what the real world would some what feel like despite it being in a video game, and that being a fake world filled with blocks there is a lot of things you can learn from people.
What do you plan to do with the shop?: i want to take the shop and change it up inside and make it a quick take out place or diner where you can get apps or snacks and a quick take out.
How will your shop be unique?: the design will be different and the staff will have a certain type of role to follow which would be treating all the customers the same but also if i get in the way they can tell me, since id be the manager of the shop i would keep an eye on stock and make the uniforms, there would be a sign outside with not only the name but the time we are open and the specials of the day.
How many employees are you planning to have?: enough to manage the place properly so around 10-15 employees

Ryanark

Level 119
Ryanark
Ryanark
Rich+
Denied
-You need to enter the shop's number of the one you want. You can't describe it, and in some cases, it's not even on the roster.
-Lacks a lot of detail.
-Too short.
-Bad grammar and spelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread