mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shop

LykchesHot

Level 0
IGN:LykchesHot
Discord:Heda#0100
Describe your activity on the server:When i get on first i go to school. Then i socialize a little bit. Then i fish and talk to my friends
Previous applications:none
Previous warns/kicks/bans:none

Shop wanted:2
Why do you want to own a shop?:I see a lot of shops that are inactive or don't have wanted items or they have absurd prices. i would like to make a shop that has wanted items at reasonable prices that is very active and is very helpful to the players who shop from it.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:I would like to make a general store with electronics, clothing and food. so it has items players want but all in one store so they don't have to go to multiple stores to get one item. so it eliminates the hassle of walking around the whole map to get to one store that could possibly be closed and be a waste of time.
How will your shop be unique?:My shop will have similar items to other stores but it will all be in one store. I will be very active so I can make sure there is always someone there. I will make sure my employees are very helpful to my customers. I will make sure there are no toxic employees. My store will also have stock most of the time so people don't waste there time coming to my store.
How many employees are you planning to have?:2-6
Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it:none

Users who are viewing this thread