mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Shopkeeper App (ItzGracenBTW) "Discata 药房 Tech Books"

IGN:
ItzGracenBTW
Discord:
MMO 5ERO#6960
Describe your activity on the server:
I am on the server 15 hours on weekends and weekdays sense school my activity level goes down to 5 hours.
Previous applications:
None
Previous warns/kicks/bans:
None
Shop wanted:
I want a library and technology themed shop for examples look at the following screenshots below my app in #Aditional Notes. The name of my shop will be Discata 药房 Tech Books

Here is a thumbnail for the beautiful shop idea:
Discata 药房 Tech Books ThumbNail.png
Why do you want to own a shop?:
I want to own a shop because it'll help for two things helping me make money and just to help people in general that do not have phones being that either the other shoppers are inactive or they see a phone or some type of technology they want that is in the auction house they cant afford because its over priced.
What do you plan to do with the shop?:
I plan on selling smart phones as they are very new to the city, smart phones brings a very helpful and aesthetic feeling to the city as that is why I plan on selling them because some shops in the shopping district don't only sell smart phones like my store will. That it'll help people that do not have phones because I plan on being a pretty active seller in the shopping district.
How will your shop be unique?:
My shop will be unique in many different ways, I will have a library in my shop for people to get payed to give us different books in the shop so we can sell them. I also think it would be good to have a reward spinning wheel for rewards such as money, phones, coupons for different things in the store, and more etc. Deals will be made if you buy one you will get 50% off another item of your choice. This will be unique because no one as ever done a shop idea like this, its bringing more real-life principles into the roleplay.
How many employees are you planning to have?:
I plan on having maximum 2 for each station in the shop for example the library and technology sections. but minimum 3 depending on if the application that the people make to join my shop's team is good or not then the number may get a little bigger but no more than 12 working at my shop.
Must be 18+ to work at my shop

Does your character have any college degrees? If so, list it: Nope My Character Is In Grade-12.

Additional Notes: Credit To @AlphaLeoli For The Cool Library Design First Picture Is His And Second Is Mine :D

Pictures of shop:Discata 药房 Tech Books Room 1.pngDiscata 药房 Tech Books Room 2.png

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
DENIED
  • Your application is fairly short compared to other applicants and the interior build isn't very attractive
  • You may re-apply in 7 days

Users who are viewing this thread