mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Shopkeeper application | DaddyLili

DaddyLili

Level 5
1683794877083.png
══════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════[Info] ════ ⋆★⋆ ══════════════════════════════
What is your Minecraft username?:

DaddyLili

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Daddy Lili ღ#6969

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

GMT + 2

Describe your activity on the server:

I am online almost all the time, so you could say 20+ hours a week.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

1. One day ban because of 4 warnings.

2. One day ban because of 4 warnings.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, I am completely aware of that.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted: Serbian language application
Accepted: Spanish language application
Denied: Serbian language application
Denied: Professor application
Appending: P.E Teacher application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Grade [12]

1683794911054.png
══════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════[Shop] ════ ⋆★⋆ ══════════════════════════════

Auffallen.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
[Elaboration as to why]
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Auffallen is located perfectly next to the train station, allowing people to find our shop easily and without much effort. It will also make it easy to remember the location of our store. Auffallen has a lot of space and a high ceiling, contributing to the luxurious feeling and modern feel of our future establishment, allowing us to have the necessary room to conduct the business we need for our shop. Accommodating our shop, gambling establishment and area for our high-end tailoring service.

Auffallen was also a luxury store, providing high-end items for customers, very similar to Zeitaku-ラック, but without our gambling establishment and high-end tailoring service. Therefore, it makes a lot of sense for Auffallen to be replaced with a similar yet newer and better store. Tenshi and I are sure that we will be able to fill in the void that will be the remains of Auffallen with flying colors.

To summarize as to why Zeitaku-ラック would be located at Auffallen, our shop needs a lot of room and a good location. Auffallen is located right next to a train station and has a high roof and a lot of space that we could use for the three main in-store services we would provide. Therefore, we see no better fit in the Shopping District than Auffallen.
Surely we could also work that out with a different shop but Auffallen seemed to be the perfect fit for our project as it fits all the criteria.

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
[Reason to becoming a shopkeeper]
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

I’ve always loved luxury and the finer things in life, and I’ve always wanted to experience a luxurious lifestyle. Zeitaku-ラック will be my way of providing people with a luxurious experience at a shop and facility unlike any other.

And that is a passion that I share with Tenshi, which is the reason we wish to work together on this store and make it the best it can possibly be, together. We started thinking of what we will provide, how our shop will work and how it should look, and it all instantly clicked. We both wholeheartedly agreed to create a high-end shop with luxury everywhere, and everything else came naturally to us.

As I have recently found myself doing a lot of tailoring, I also wanted to incorporate that into the shop, which is the reason I am going to provide customers with high-end tailored suits and dresses. The idea of having an establishment for the everyday person and for the wealthiest and most powerful people alike is something I am very passionate about.

That is why I want to have a place where people from all social hierarchies can come and experience something truly unlike anything else, from the shop with our luxurious bags, accessories and our fine alcohol, to the underground gambling facility with its private bar for our most trusted patrons.

I love being generous and giving back to people, which is why I will focus a lot on hosting charity events where I will give back to people, as I am very passionate about creating a positive atmosphere where people are happy and content, where you can almost see the joy in people’s eyes when you give to those who truly need it the most.

Happiness is contagious, which is why I want to spread happiness as much as I can with the events I will host!

I truly believe everyone deserves to have a taste of luxury and a hint of how a life of luxury is like, which is why I wish to provide them that experience via our shop, Zeitaku-ラッ.

════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════[Overall plans and information about our Shop]════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════════════════

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
[Introduction]
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

Zeitaku-ラック (Luxury & Luck) is a high-end establishment that offers a unique combination of luxury shopping and underground gambling for the wealthy. The concept was inspired by the desire to create a space that caters to the tastes of affluent individuals who enjoy the thrill of taking risks while indulging in the finest things in life.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
[Lore]
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The idea for the shop came from Tenshi & Lili’s own experiences of traveling the world and seeing how other cultures celebrate extravagance and good fortune. They were fascinated by how the Japanese word "zeitaku" (luxury) encapsulated the concept of indulging in the best life has to offer, while "rakku" (luck) expressed the idea of taking chances and being rewarded for it. They decided t
o merge these two ideas and create a space that celebrates both luxury and luck.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
[Interior design & 1st floor]
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The shop's interior is designed to evoke a sense of opulence and exclusivity. The first floor is dedicated to selling luxury items such as high-end fashion, jewelry, and watches from top brands around the world. The decor is elegant and sophisticated, with plush velvet chairs, crystal chandeliers, and marble flooring.

1683795539316.png
[The music] (link)

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
[Gambling-heaven]
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

However, the real excitement happens underground, where we have set up a private gambling room that can accommodate up to 20+ people. It includes a built-in bar as the room is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment and features games such as blackjack, poker, and roulette. The atmosphere is intimate and discreet, with only the most trusted patrons invited to participate, depending on which part of the underground gambling-heaven you hang out at.

1683795435439.png
[The Music] (link)

Moët & Chandon Golden Champagne Bottle - 20,000¥
Moët & Chandon Golden Champagne glass - 5,000¥
Ruby Rose Drink - 6,000¥
Diva Vodka Bottle - 17,000¥
Diva Vodka Shot - 4,000¥

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
[Main purpose and goal]
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝

The goal of Zeitaku-ラック is to create a one of a kind experience that combines the thrill of gambling with the luxury of high-end shopping. We hope to attract a clientele of discerning individuals who appreciate the finer things in life and are willing to take risks for the chance of winning big. We aim to create a space that is both exclusive and welcoming, where patrons can enjoy themselves in a safe and comfortable environment.

Zeitaku-ラック offers a bunch of thrilling and enjoyable events that can be participated by sometimes and sometimes not every person from Karakura. At Zeitaku-ラック, our main focus is on providing an unparalleled experience that combines the best of both worlds - luxury shopping and underground gambling - in a way that is both exciting and enjoyable.

╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
[Charity Events & more]
╚══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╝
We do know that gambling is not for everyone. It is geared towards a specific type of people who appreciate luxury and the thrill of taking risks. However, we also believe that our establishment has the potential to be a positive force in the community. We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our patrons, and to giving back to the community through charity events!

Additionally, we will host smaller events such as giveaways and specific gambling parties. However, it's worth mentioning that the gambling section won't be open every time we are open. The underground section will only be open during events.

════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════[Summary]════ ⋆★⋆ ════════════════════════

• Zeitaku-ラック’s main goal is charity raising, for school development, the hospital and Natural Disasters.

• Our shop offers a combination of luxury shopping, underground gambling, and a built-in bar. On the first floor, customers can find luxury items such as bags, glasses, earrings, and more. Downstairs, the underground, there would be found the gambling- and bar-area.

• The shop will also have custom tailoring for high-end fashion, where we provide customers with perfectly tailored dresses and suits for important occasions.

• Small and big events will be hosted occasionally, not to only attract attention, also to keep on raising money for bigger carity donations.

══════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════[What will be sold?] ════ ⋆★⋆ ══════════════════════════════

Zeitaku-ラック will provide luxury items like bags and accessories such as; earrings, watches, rings, necklaces, bracelets and glasses. So, the previous items from Auffallen, yet, we will implant our own brand of luxury items as well. Our shop will also provide luxurious alcohol, cigars and cigarettes at the bar located by the gambling facility. In addition, we will also sell tailoring services to the customers who seek the highest quality and most prestigious dresses and suits for their occasion.

{SUNGLASSES & GLASSES}

- Dokusho Glasses
- Fire Glasses
- Gold Tinto Shades
- Gucci GG0287S Sunglasses
- Gucci Rainbow GG Glasses
- Heart Sunglasses
- Juliette Glasses
- Natta Glasses
- Prada Decode Sunglasses
- Rabbit's Frames
- Retoro Glasses
- Rozu Glasses
- Sakino Glasses
- Silver Framed Glasses
- Visage Sunglasses
- White Cat-eye Sunglasses
- White Clout Goggles
- Wooden Ray-Ban

{PURSES / BAGS / BACKPACKS}

- Aka Purse
- Black Cat Backpack
- Chic' Handbag
- Fendi Backpack
- Kirby Backpack
- Louis Vuitton Bag
- Pink Handbag
- Red Chanel Handbag
- Sakura Tree Purse
- White Cat Backpack
- White Stallion Purse
- Duffle Bag "Yama"

{EARRINGS}

-Celestial Earrings
- Fine Line Earrings
- Floral Fan Earrings
- Flower Earrings
- Goth Earrings
- Honey Bear Earrings
- KPOP Earrings
- Pentagram Earrings
- Planet Earrings
- Purple Butterfly Earrings WATCHES
- Exotic Watch
- Gorudo Watch
- Howaito Watch
- Larnon Watch
- Rozu Watch BRACELETS
- Catholic Rosarie
- Gorudo Bracelet
- Gyaru Stans Bracelet
- Shiroi Bracelet RINGS
- Rose Ring
- Wedding Ring

[OTHER]

- Cane (Z)
- Glossier
- Heart Choker
- T Chain Necklace
- Black Cowboy Hat
- Black Chained Hat
- Kimono Bow

1683800654975.png

[Employees]

Owner(s) [2/2]

Lili & Tenshi

[Purpose]

The shopkeepers are the ones responsible for the shop and for managing it. Their primary purpose is to make sure that the store is operating smoothly and that customers are satisfied with their shopping experience. They are responsible for stocking the store with products, setting prices, managing employees, and keeping the store clean and organized. Additionally, they interact with customers, answering their questions, helping them find what they're looking for, and ensuring that they leave the store happy. Ultimately, a shopkeeper's purpose is to create a welcoming environment where customers feel comfortable and confident in their purchases, so they keep coming back.

Manager(s) [1/2]

[Purpose]

Their primary purpose is to make sure that the store is running efficiently and profitably. They work with the shopkeeper(s) to create business plans, set goals, and develop strategies to increase sales and attract more customers. They are also responsible for hiring and training new employees, managing schedules, and handling any issues that arise within the store. Additionally, they work with vendors and suppliers to ensure that the store is stocked with the right products at the right prices.

Bartender [0/2]

[Clothing]

bartender.png

[Purpose]

A bartender's job is so much more than just serving drinks. They are the heart and soul of a bar, creating a warm and welcoming environment that makes people feel at home. They know the regulars by name, and they're always happy to see new faces, striking up a conversation and making everyone feel included. They listen carefully to their customers' stories, offering a sympathetic ear or a kind word when needed. A great bartender is a jack of all trades, they're part mixologist, part the******, part friend. They create a space where people can forget about their worries and connect with others, sharing stories, laughs, and good times over a few drinks.

Waiter/Waitress [0/5]

[Clothing]

1683729984722.png

[Purpose]

A waiter or waitress's purpose is to make sure that everything is right and to provide fast and good customer service. They are the ones who make sure that every customer leaves with a full stomach and a smile on their face, feeling like they have been taken care of by someone who genuinely cares.

Dealer [0/?]

[Clothing]

dealer.png

[Purpose]

A dealers purpose is to create a sense of camaraderie and excitement, making sure that every player feels like they are part of a community and of course, to make the customers come back. They are the ones who keep the games running smoothly, and they are always ready to step in and offer help whenever it's needed. Whether you win or lose, a good gambling dealer will make sure that you have a great time.

Cashier [0/4]

[Clothing]

cashier.png

[Purpose]

Have you ever had a really great experience at the checkout counter? Maybe the cashier was especially friendly and helpful, or they made you laugh with a joke or a kind comment. That's the kind of experience that a good cashier strives to provide every single day. They understand that shopping can be stressful or overwhelming at times, so they make it their mission to make the checkout process as easy and pleasant as possible. They take pride in their work, knowing that they are often the last person a customer interacts with before leaving the store. They want to make sure that every customer feels valued and appreciated, and that they leave with a smile on their face.

══════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ [Logo of Zeitaku-ラック] ════ ⋆★⋆ ══════════════════════════════

1683795307030.png

══════════════════════════════ ⋆★⋆ ════[Additional notes] ════ ⋆★⋆ ══════════════════════════════

I need to mention that for the Shop to function properly, we require an underground section beneath it. Some of the unowned shops are not connected to the sewers or any train stations. And the shop I am applying for right now, has space beneath. I am not asking for a large space, but we do need the underground section. We are confident that the addition of the underground section will greatly enhance the functionality of the shop, and contribute to the overall improvement of the area. Yet, if it really isnt possible at all, we totally respect that and will work with what will be offered to us.
Therefore, we respectfully request that our proposal for the construction of an underground section be considered and approved. Thank you for your time and attention.​

ღ IGN: DaddyLili
ღ DC: Daddy Lili ღ#6969

Lili Đ. Kuznetsova

Meow.

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 121
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread