players online

Denied Shopkeeper Application (Larenco)

Acroy

Level 28
What is your Minecraft username?: Acroy_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Acroy_#2640

How old are you? (Optional): N/A; Prefer not to say

What is your time zone?: PST

Describe your activity on the server: I'm extremely active, I'm usually online for hours every day. I love role-playing and I will make time for SRP. If I'm accepted I will not let time interfere with my role as Shopkeeper. I do have exceptions. When I spend time with family, I will treasure my family over role-playing. I think we all do.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned for any reason. I have a clean reputation and history on the server.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I do. I don't plan to go inactive any time soon. I will stay on this server for as long as I'm psychically and mentally able too. And lets hope I don't get kidnapped during restaurant hours.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
1#

2#

I deleted these because I felt I wasn't quite ready for a job in the EMS. It's a big responsibility. Also, I'm too young (IC)

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Blu Hemsworth [Grade-12]

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: Larenco. This place stood out to me, it is a beautiful restaurant and I'd love to own it. If Larenco is unavailable then I'd be thankful and happy to accept any store/restaurant

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I love doing business. And I want to have a restaurant that people will be excited to come to, I want it to be open and active. I have noticed that generally, some restaurants don't open often. And that made me realize I want to own a shop that's open a lot so it would be easier for other people to organize dates or just a night out. I want my employees to enjoy themselves. While being kind and sweet. There's also a stern and manageable side to shop-keeping.

I've done shopkeeping in countless role-plays before and I enjoyed them so much. I love Minecraft, I love this server and I love shopkeeping. This is a great opportunity for me to learn about this server, and about this role. Gaining experience in this is something I want to learn about.

Outside of this server I am a Treasurer for a huge community club. I can manage money very well, as they have entrusted me with their budget and finance issues. I believe this skill I've picked up will assist me greatly if I do become a Shopkeeper.
I understand the rules and acknowledge what a shopkeeper must do.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I want my shop to be a warm welcoming restaurant. I want people to not be hesitated to come because they don't have any money. I want them to be in a comfort zone where they could just come to hang out with a friend or just be alone. If I got this role I would add a lounge so after a long day of working or school, or just to rest. They can be welcomed in. I plan to have outdoor seating along with a bar. I plan to have a fireplace in the lounge to make it nice and toasty after a long walk in the snow. I want a VIP lounge reserved for higher officials or reservations
If this application is accepted and I am selected to become a shopkeeper for Larenco. I would like to change the name to Toshikoshi (New Year's Eve) I pondered and after some research, I decided this was the perfect name. The reason I think Toshikoshi would be a suitable name is that it translates to "New Year's Eve" I was thinking and I thought the name "New Year's Eve" sounded exciting, enjoyable, and fun! It would represent the restaurant as a place to party and have a good time!

For the bar, I will need bartender but I plan to have a list, so everyone gets a chance to try out as bartender.

I will enforce rules among the staff, ensuring the greatest attention and care to our customers.

No Afking in Larenco/Toshikoshi property.
This is strongly discouraged. If you afk you won't be doing your job, when we need you. If I've hired you and you're not doing your job you can be punished. You may only afk after the store closes, and the shift is over. Failure to follow this rule will lead to consequences

No stealing
Stealing from Larenco/Toshikoshi is prohibited. If you are caught stealing you will be banned and blacklisted from the restaurant. If you have stolen and gotten away with it. We will find out.

First come first serve.
If you arrive late to your shift, (How you would know is people are already seated and the Employees are working) then you are not allowed to hop in and work. I'm sorry but this is confusing for both Employees and the Shopkeeper. When do you arrive late to your shift you will not be allowed to work until next time we open. When you do arrive late to a shift I will not be mad, I will just hope I could work with you next shift!

Dress Code
You are required to come in the provided uniform for Larneco/Toshikoshi I will provide the uniforms in the Larenco/Toshikoshi discord server. If you do not sow up in the outfit then you will not be allowed to work. The dress code is very important, it represents dedication to the restaurant, it makes you look clean and ready for work, and it is an ongoing regulation that will be carried out here.

UNIFORMS:
I will provide uniforms for everyone once I've finished the theme for my restaurant. There will be 2 options. A Male or a Female outfit. The characters may pick which one suits their character best. I will provide seasonal outfits such as

Christmas outfits
Halloween outfits
And
Regular outfits
The Christmas and Halloween outfits will be annual. Christmas outfits will last: December 1st - December 30th
Halloween outfits will last: October 5th - November 5th
I will make announcements when the Employees are meant to change uniforms.
Here are some references of what I'd like future Larenco/Toshikoshi to look like:

INDOOR:

OUTDOOR:

This one will have seats above the canopy. You can access the seats by using the stairs to the second floor

What will you sell in your shop?: Since Larenco is a restaurant, I plan to sell things in the food genre of Chinese/Japanese/American. The only American foods would be a large portion of desserts. I will sell beverages and sweet treats. Alongside appetizers and main courses. I will sell wine such as Sake and Hennessy. I will also sell desserts. Such as ice cream, cake(s), and more! I want the menu to be plentiful and not shockingly expensive. I may sell a few small toys such as Hats, Masks, etc.
Some items I do plan to sell are:
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

A few of my favorite main dishes I'd like to sell:

Nakamura Ramen - 2500¥
Sushi Box - 2100¥
Spring Rolls - 3400¥
Pho - 2600¥
Rice Bowl - 2600¥
BBQ Ribs plate - 4300¥
Beef Curry - 4200¥

A few of my favorite desserts I'd like to sell:

Christmas Cookies - 1300¥ (SPECIAL)
Oreo Milkshake- 1400¥
Dango - 500¥
Cheesecake - 3200¥
Baklava - 3100¥

A few of my favorite drinks I'd like to sell:
Green Tea - 2900¥
Sake - 4900¥
Thai Tea w/ Boba - 4000¥
Rose Milk Tea w/ Boba - 4000¥
Avocado Shake w/ Boba - 3900¥
Water Bottle - 50¥
Soju - 5000¥

There's way more but this is a rough idea of what I want to sell.

How many employees do you plan to have?: 7, at most 10. I don't want too many employees. But I also want to be able to have enough encase some aren't active at the moment.
I've planned a Roster for the shop:
Shopkeeper: [1/1]
Managers: [0/2]
Employees: [0/10]

The amount may vary depending on the circumstances but this should be my final decision.

Shopkeeper: The Shopkeeper runs the shop, hires and fires employees, designs the shop/restaurant, and more. Their job also consists of making sure everything is going smoothly, and efficiently. The Shopkeepers job is hard work and is not to be taken lightly.

Manager: The Manager(s), is also what some could say a right-hand man/woman. If the shopkeeper isn't available at the time, the Manager(s) can open the shop/restaurant and run things as the Shopkeeper can. The Manager(s) have to be trustworthy individuals. As they would (depending on the Shopkeeper) have almost full power over the restaurant.

Employees: The Employee's jobs are to be waiter/bartender at a restaurant and working the cash register at a shop. The employees do not have power like the Manager(s). They only have keys to the property. Employees can be troublesome at times. (Ex. An employee would steal, not do their job, not pay the full amount, and be rude to customers.) This is an ongoing issue that hopefully will be solved one day. But for now, the Shopkeeper has to deal with this problem.

Additional notes about your application: I'm not able to list the items I want to sell because I don't have access to the list of every item in the game unless my application accepted and I am given the Shopkeeper role. I will provide you with my restaurants' menu if I do get the role. Thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply. Even if I'm not accepted it was a good experience filling out this forum, and I will have future experience and knowledge if I decide to apply again, or for another faction. Thank you for taking the time to read through it.

Do you have any questions?: Are the uniforms for my Employees provided? Or am I required to create them.

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
Denied

Thank you for applying for the role of Shopkeeper! Your application is great, but the shop you applied for is now taken. I also encourage you to apply for different roles within the server before applying for shop as it's a huge responsibility. You're more than welcome to reapply in the future!

Users who are viewing this thread