players online

Denied Shopkeeper Application | liddyisbae

0KPU11UPH03

Level 5
baeisliddy
baeisliddy
Notable
˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
My Minecraft username is liddyisbae.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
My Discord is liddy#2007.

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 16 years of age out of character.

What is your time zone?:
My time zone is CST/CDT, one of the more (in my opinion) common U.S. time zones.

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity on the server is what I would describe as very high. I'm almost always online every day for hours on end without fail; only reason I may not be is due to school related issues. The account I'm using to apply for this role does not have much playtime, but I can reassure you that I am still definitely seen on this account. And a note I'd like to make for this, I hope it'd be quite obvious that I'd be online way more frequently due to having a role on this account; and the character I plan to use for this account is my main one.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, two times sadly, I was in fact banned. I believe this one was taken off my record... it was about a year or two ago -- I want to say year and a half since I'm not very sure. It was due to me admitting to being aware of the fact people were duping, but me coming forward and admitting to the fact I knew already shows growth from the situation right off the bat... and well, due to it being over more than a year ago, of course I've had development and know better than that by now. I'd report whatever the situation was to staff rather than just let it sit and get worse. For my second ban, that was around 2 months ago (My memory is bad due to me having ADHD, but I believe it was 2 months...?), I was spreading the word about a possible ERPer and was banned for toxicity. Again, while it definitely was more recently... I obviously know better now and will not go out of my way to do things like that again, and instead inform staff and leave it be. Neither of these bans were permanent, instead, they had both been 2 weeks.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I absolutely acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted, and I plan to respect that by being as active as required and or possible. I enjoy playing SRP with the time I have available so I most definitely will not be inactive.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

I had applied for an appeal for my ban that was more recently, but I delete it after it was rejected because I didn't think I'd need it, sorry!

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
I currently have no notable roles on SRP, as sad as that is. I have two high school accounts, and they're both grade 12's, as well as both of their ages being 18 years old.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:
The shop I've had my eye on and would like to apply for would be Strays. I do note how this shop may be taken by someone else as applications are being read through though, so if I am given the opportunity, I would happily take any other shop if offered while the one I wanted was already in demand.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I would like to become a Shopkeeper because... while it may sound rather copy and paste, I'd love to spend my free time running one! I'm constantly on SRP and constantly wanting things to do on it. Being accepted as a Shopkeeper could give me the opportunity of filling that time and such. I've had my mind on becoming a Shopkeeper since I had previously joined SRP back in 2020, but never got to the point of applying until now; and I'm grateful to even be doing such. I like the idea of being able to run my own system for the shop, creating something of my own, giving people the opportunity of working for me; anything like that! Honestly, I could word anything I like about the thought of owning a shop, but these are the main reasons. I believe owning something, especially something like this... something where I'm in charge, it'll give me a sense of leadership -- which is a skill I'd like to work on for myself personally. While that may sound silly for it being an RP server, I've come to learn taking on opportunities like this, even on SRP alone, I genuinely learn and gain some odd form of experience.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I'm not entirely settled on a plan yet, but one I've had poking at my mind is one I haven't seen on SRP (beside the bowling alley...) or well, at least not in the shopping district, is an ice cream parlor! The idea sounds cutesy and interesting enough to me. I'm not sure this is entirely a unique idea... but I definitely liked it. The idea I have in my mind is to set up the shop to look somewhat similar to well, a place that sells frozen treats. Like, frozen yogurt! I like the feeling you get when you walk into a chilly shop during the summer and order a chocolate sundae to eat up. The dynamic and layout of typical shops related to this just bring some sort of interest to me.

I have another option set up in my mind as well, and while it isn't as unique in my mind, I love the idea of creating a dim lit -- almost in some resemblance to an Italian Deli in my mind for the layout -- grocery... sort of liquor, vape shop. It's what it sounds like, and looks like if you look up images of an Italian Deli. Of course it won't be a Deli... but it will give off those vibes. You walk in and grab your groceries, head to a check-out, and bam! Behind the counter, you've got your alcohol, cigarettes, vapes... all on display. From what I know, I'm pretty sure there currently isn't a whole shop based around entirely groceries. I know there are more adult based shops selling things like vapes, but I like the idea of making a shop based off a Deli especially because of the feeling... or for at least me personally, it gives. An add-on to this idea, which I'm not sure is possible, is having a very small seating section for people if they'd like to order a snack! (I prefer this idea more, the more I type it out.)

What will you sell in your shop?:
What I plan to sell in shop number 1, the ice cream parlor... and I know this is crazy... but ice cream! I do like the idea of making customs for the ice creams like maybe boba ice cream... or just any sort of new, ice cream flavor. There's not much to really say, ice cream is ice cream. Self-explaining! But a summary... or list could be ice cream, sundaes, ice cream pops, Lollys, any variety of frozen treats. For more things to sell... assuming there are not a lot of ice cream items, I'd sell sweets too. Anything under the sun I may choose once I decide on those sweets.

For shop number 2, I've already mentioned what I plan on selling; 20+ (age-wise) items. This includes what I said before, vapes, vape pens, cigarettes, any sort of nicotine-based products honestly -- but this would also include things like alcohol, but there's too many different options, I cannot list them all. Anything that's directed toward adults and is common in this sort of setting. Beside 20+ items though, I'd also be selling groceries... more specifically groceries you can use to gain cooking levels. For custom items though, I was thinking of anything like a new vape... an Elf Bar, Lost Mary, etc. Another idea for this was making a genuine cigarette carton, since I do not believe SRP has one yet.

How many employees do you plan to have?:
I plan to have enough employees suitable to where there won't be fighting over who gets to go the day of opening, but enough to where if someone cannot attend an opening after saying otherwise, another employee has them covered. Somewhere around 10-15. Even that seems like too many in my mind, since I myself have been in the same situation where everyone is fighting for a spot to join an opening, but it's better to be prepared than understaffed.

Owner of the shop [1/1]
- The owner will manage the shop by doing things such as requesting restock for the shop, and overall be the lead and host openings for it 12 times a month for quota. Their role is the most important because they make sure to keep the shop in check, and deal with whatever more important responsibilities there may be for them.
- If accepted, the IGN for the owner would be liddyisbae, and the character name would be Hou Valentina-Zhi.

- Managers [1/?]
- Managers will typically assist the owner with help in the shop duties and are sometimes requested to host openings when the owner is not available to fulfill their quota. They also sometimes will help handle things like money for the owner and sort everything out... but this is usually for the owner to do.
- If accepted, the IGN for the 1st (and most likely the only) manager would be L05T1NTH35UN53T, and the character name would be Elio Valentina-Zhi.

- Employees [2/?]
- Employees are entitled to help work for the owner of the shop, this means the following list of duties are theirs to be responsible for; selling to customers, drawing customers in, friendly service, gaining money for the shop... etc. Per opening though, I'd like at least 3 employees working the shop to make sure everything goes smoothly.
- If accepted, the IGN for the 1st employee of the shop would be ImYourManMyles with his character name being Asahi Voslate-Boj, and the 2nd employee of the shop would be ImYourGirlAubrey with her character name being Elyana S. Lavgine.

- Security [0/?]
- Security is self-explanatory, they're workers for the shop whose responsibility is to keep the shop safe! This includes anybody who's causing havoc and needs to be kicked out... or someone who may be getting harassed and needs help. It really depends on the situation. Security wouldn't work every shift though, just the days they're needed... when there's many people in down for example.

*Note
The list I've created for the workers are not going to be my only workers, I'd most definitely host applications for others to get an opportunity to work at my possible shop.

What'll the possible shops look similar to?:
For the Deli...

1683772578071.png

1683772282562.png

1683772345547.png

For the Ice Cream Parlor...

1683773733506.png

1683773752894.png

1683773825368.png

What'll some of the available items be?:

For the Deli...

` Vape Pen ~ 12,000 - 30,000
` (CUSTOM) Elf Bar ~ 15,000 - 35,000
` (CUSTOM) Carton of Cigarettes ~ 13,000 - 15,000
` Juul ~ 15,000 - 25,000
` Cigarette ~ 5,000 - 8,000
` Watermelon Gin ~ 10,000 - 15,000

For the Ice Cream Parlor...

` Blue Lolly ~ 3,000 - 5,000
` Ice Cream Sandwich ~ 2,000 - 5,000
` Watermelon Ice ~ 5,000
` Nutella Jar ~ 6,000
` Chocolate Pocky Stick ~ 7,000
` Strawberry Pocky Stick ~ 7,000

*Note
The list I made is not the full list of items I may possibly sell. I also do not know the actual average pricing of these items, so bare with me.

Uniforms?:
For uniforms, I'm not entirely sure on if I would have one or not... it doesn't really matter to me if it's there's uniforms in either shop, as long as the outfits appropriate for the working environment. If I were to have one for the Deli though... it'd be something similar to...

1683774266631.png

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
If needing to reach me for anything related to this application or the ones I linked... as I stated previously, please contact my Discord! If it isn't obvious, I'm not completely organized yet... the idea to apply was last minute. Although, if I am accepted, I will create whatever may be needed to run my shop smoothly.
Do you have any questions?:
I believe you are able to... but am I able to entirely change the layout of a shop to be more suitable? It's okay if not, I'd figure it out, but I thought I'd ask either way.

˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     . ★⋆. ࿐࿔
   .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .             ੈ✧̣̇˳·˖✶ ✦​

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread