mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Shopkeeper Application | LysRP

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Main: GreenWitchLys (EMS)
Alt: LysRP (Grade 8) (The account I'm using for this position.)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
GreenWitchLys#8622

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
CST

Describe your activity on the server:
Varies depending on my work schedule, it can be anywhere from 1-8 hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge the fact that I will be demoted for inactivity.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Afrikaans Language Application | GreenWitchLys | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
[RE] Afrikaans | GreenWitchLys | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
GreenWitchLys | Doctor Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Spanish Application | GreenWitchLys | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server
Spanish Application v2 | GreenWitchLys | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
My main account is a senior doctor at the hospital within the EMS faction!

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?: Strays

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: There are many factors that have led me to apply for this shop. The main ones are as follows; The Quintero family is a family made up of doctors, lawyers, officers, and businessmen/women. Cisco Quintero, being the patriarch of house Quintero and the owner of the majority of the families' businesses, decided to make his way to Karakura in order to expand on their wealth. As the Quinteros specialize in wine making, it's only fitting to turn this bar into a high-end wine tasting bar upon acceptance. I decided that taking on this role would provide more roleplay for adults and those of drinking age who want a luxurious bar to relax at icly. Another reason that inspired me to apply for this role is the fact that I can contribute to the community through ways of roleplay and just bringing a new place/environment to experience and explore.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I plan on making the shop into a high-end wine bar called bodega de uva dorada, or The Golden G**** Winery. This winery will offer many things from various top-quality wines, memberships, giveaways, events, fundraisers, snacks, and different lounging areas. I would also like to host different themed nights with each shop opening such as themes surrounding the featured wine of the day, a theme surrounding the month, or a theme surrounding a holiday that is upcoming. My whole vision is to provide a high-quality bar that the rich, selfish snobs of Karakura can come to relax or stir up some drama. The bar will feature a strict dress code and behavior rules. Memberships will cost a certain amount every month and will include access to a private member only lounge, and three complimentary bottles of wine with every visit. Regarding fundraisers, I plan on hosting one every couple of months and raising money for a faction to either help with supplies, paying faction members, or supplying the faction with food etc. Primarily fundraisers will be utilized to raise money for the KPD, Hospital, and Shrine factions. Now regarding snacks, I'd love to have something along the lines of personal Charcuterie boards with crackers, cheeses, and meats, as well as cheesecake slices for those with a sweet tooth. I have yet to see a high-end luxurious bar appear within Karakura, so I believe this idea is unique in itself.

What will you sell in your shop?: Various high-quality wines that currently exist within the server, and if possible, some custom wines that are made from the Quintero wineries and imported to Karakura from Colombia, as well as personal Charcuterie boards, and various slices of cheesecake.

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Shopowner: 1/1
Managers: 2/3
Bouncers/Doormen/Security: 1/7
Bartenders/Servers/Cashiers: 1/7
In total: 18

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: If you have any questions about my ideas or would like for me to explain something more, please dm me on discord!
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread