mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Shopkeeper Application | narimyeong.

ktysani

Level 4

83F00D47-70D9-4459-A88B-F80E3CC88437.png
Sakura_logo5.png

"Sakura Hibachi Resturant!" ❀

Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
narimyeong.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

I certainly do, my discord is souljagirl#6969.

How old are you?
I am 17 years old.

What is your time zone?:
KST: Korean Standard Time.
GMT +6.

Describe your activity on the server:
For the past two years or so, I've been playing SchoolRP. Over the years, I've maintained a largely active lifestyle. Since last month, my activity has been inconsistent due to officially resigning from EMS from my position as a Head Psychiatrist, but lately, I've been much more committed to maintaining a high level of activity. Over the past few years, I've experimented with a variety of roleplaying elements, such as sports teams, EMS, teaching, and others. I'm more driven to remain active on the server when I'm a part of these factions and teams. Since I enjoy roleplaying games so much, I'm looking forward to the opportunity to play them with more people in a variety of settings.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
N/A.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am aware of this.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Age 18 Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Nurse Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Nurse Application x2 (ACCEPTED)
Lawyer GOVERNMENT (ACCEPTED)
Lawyer GOVERNMENT x2 (ACCEPTED)
School Nurse (ACCEPTED)
College Professor (ACCEPTED)
Sign Language (JSL) (ACCEPTED)
Account hacked (ACCEPTED)
EMS Psychiatrist Application (ACCEPTED)
EMS Doctor Application [DENIED]
KPD application [DENIED]
AUFFALLEN Shop Application [DENIED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
ꕤ angelwhocries [31] [Adult] Akane Lerk ꕤ
ꕤ narimyeong [31] [Adult] Asahina Harumi ꕤ

8842927b2d8f9bc10a3cd0880c6966bb.gif
Shop Information
SHOP INFORMATION.png
What shop are you applying for?:
I am applying for Shizukesa.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I want to become a Shopkeeper because I enjoy interacting with people and helping them find what they need. Additionally, managing a shop would be a new me experience to me. I believe that running a shop would also allow me to develop my entrepreneurial skills and give me the opportunity to be creative in designing the store layout and selecting products to sell. I am excited about the prospect of interacting with customers and building relationships with them. This would also give me the chance to create job opportunities for others, as I am all about helping others, since I was very young, I loved doing so, so this is also another reason I want to become a shopkeeper: to be able to offer jobs such as Hibachi Chef to people. In conclusion, becoming a shopkeeper aligns with my interests and goals for personal and professional growth.

Furthermore, owning a shop would also allow me to showcase my creativity and entrepreneurial skills, which I have been developing through various experiences. I am excited to explore this career path and am eager to learn more about the SRP shopkeeping industry. I believe that with hard work and dedication, I can successfully run a thriving business and make a positive impact in my SRP.

ꕤ Some key-facts about my Sakura-themed Hibachi Resturant. (Shizukesa)

I believe that owning a shop will allow me to contribute to my community by providing high quality ervices, while also giving me the opportunity to develop my entrepreneurial skills and build a successful business. Additionally, adding something new to School Roleplay; Karakua. Becoming the first Hibachi Resturant will offer a unique dining experience to everyone, with delicious Japanese cuisine cooked right in front of them. This new addition will surely add more excitement and diversity to the School Roleplay community. Moreover, I am 100% percent sure this idea will be a great one, as people would love to have their food cooked on front of them by great cooks, This will also create a more immersive experience for the players and enhance the realism of the roleplay. Additionally, it could potentially attract new members to the community who are interested in this unique feature.

As I mentioned above, it will be a Hibachi Resturant, sakura themed, so I am hoping to renovate the entire restaurant with that design in mind. It will look amazing, and we will have seating arrangements such as Booths, Hibachi Grills, and normal tables. In addition to that, we will be adding a take-out section, where customers that are in a rush can come in and grab their food and go. The restaurant will also have a wide variety of dishes on the menu, ranging from traditional Japanese cuisine to fusion dishes. With the new seating arrangements and take-out section, we aim to provide our customers with a comfortable and convenient dining experience.

For the people dining in the table, the food will be cooked in the kitchen, however, the people who are dining via the Hibachi Grill will recieve their dining onfront of them with the Chef doing many tricks and lots more!! This would seriously be such a great addition to SRP, and I am very sure of this. In addition, our take-out section will have a separate entrance to ensure quick and easy access for customers on-the-go. We strive to provide exceptional service and quality food for all of our customers, whether they choose to dine-in or take-out.

ꕤ SEATING ARRANGEMENTS

Once you head over to the front desk, you will be asked what seating arrangement you would like, you can choose from the following options mentioned below.

TABLE: Basically normal serving, nothing special. However, you will be greeted by an amazing cashier that would treat you with the upmost respect.
Booth: I am sure the booth is self-explanatory as well, you will be basically given a booth and served the 4 four-couse meal!
Bar: A bar that will offer alochol in addition to that, the 4 four-meal by one of our amazing cashiers!
Hibachi Grill: The hibachi grill is self-explanatory; a chef will greet you as you approach the front desk, and you will then be taken to a Hibachi Grill and presented with a four-course menu. During this time, the chef will perform various tricks while cooking your food to enhance your dining experience.

It will look like the following: ૮₍ ˃ ⤙ ˂ ₎ა

Table:
1683132117364.png

Bar:
1683132008758.png
1683132033855.png

Booth:
1683131915051.png

Hibachi Grill:

1683183716473.png

As you can see from the images, it will be seriously beautiful. It will contain sakura-themed hibachi grills, bar, table, booths with an amazing sakura tree in the middle of everything to add to the theme.

ꕤ HOW THE DINING EXPERIENCE IS LIKE: (What happens during it? Let me know.)

DINE IN.

For those who chose to dine in, we would adhere to a particular food configuration.

Drinks, appetizers, entree, and lastly dessert.

When people choose to eat, they will be presented with a menu with options for drinks to start, appetizers to choose from, entrees to choose from, and desserts to choose from. However, they will be followed in chronological order, once they have been given their drinks, they will move on to entrees, and after they are done, they will be given a dessert to finish it off!

Please note, they will be given a chance to skip any course if they would like; it will basically be their choice whether they want a certain course or not.

TAKE-OUT AND GO.

If they do want just a drink or anything of that sort, the dine-in section will be there to accommodate them!

And we have a large menu from people to pick from, for the drinks, appetizers, entrees, and desserts.

Our take-out menu will also feature exclusive items that are not available for dine-in customers, providing more options and variety for those who prefer to enjoy our food from the comfort of their own homes. We understand the importance of convenience and flexibility, and we are committed to meeting the needs of all our customers.

THE MENU:

Drinks: (First course)
Water ¥100
Lemonade ¥2,500
Matcha Tea ¥4,500
Cream Soda ¥6,000
Sparkling Water ¥1,500
Ramune & Strawberry Ramune. ¥3,000

ꕤ BOBA SECTION:
Honeydew Boba Tea ¥6,500
Mango Boba Tea ¥6,5000
Strawberry Boba Tea ¥6,500
Peach Boba Tea ¥6,500,

Appetizers: (Second course)

Edamame ¥6,500
Fried Rice ¥7,500
Gyoza ¥5,000
Tempura ¥8,500
Miso Soup ¥8,500
Spring Rolls ¥4,500
California Rolls ¥9,500
Dynamite Shrimps. ¥10,500

SUSHI SECTION

Tiger Sushi ¥5,500
Dynamite Sushi ¥5,500
Hawaiian Sushi ¥5,500
Mango Sushi[/ICODE][/ISPOILER]

Entrees: (Third course).

Udon Noodles ¥3,500
Yakitori ¥6,500
Shrimp Kushiyaki ¥2,500
Chirashi Sushi ¥6,500
Hand Roll ¥4,500
Seared Scallops ¥8,500

ꕤ HIBACHI: (Cooked on fire in front of the customer for the scenry).
Hibachi Chicken ¥6,500
Hibachi Vegetables ¥6,500
Hibachi Steak ¥6,500
Teriyaki Chicken ¥6,500
Hibachi Shrimp ¥6,500

Desserts: (Third course)
Crepes ¥2,500
Mochi (strawberry, mango, and vanilla) ¥4,500
Dango ¥6,500
Matcha Swiss Roll ¥8,500
Sakura Raindrop Cake ¥10,500
Soufflē Pancakes ¥3,000

Please note that I am willing to spend money to implement these on the server. ᓬ(•ᴗ•)ᕒ

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

As I mentioned above, I am planning to renovate the restaurant and turn it into a Sakura Hibachi Themed restaurant, which contains things such as hibachi grills, a takeout section, etc. In addition, a lot of people will be hired for this position, as we most likely require chefs who are able to utilize detailed RP when cooking at the grills. It will be a very new experience to SRP as it has never been implemented ever before. I feel like this is a great idea where I am able to prosper and improve with time. Moreover, I am certain this idea would be a great addition to SRP as it will create more roleplay in Karakua when going to the restaurant. I believe that this idea has the potential to attract more customers & users to the restaurant and enhance their overall experience.

The chefs would state something like the following when are doing tricks while serving in the Hibachi Grill.

"/me He would grab the scallops and throw the steak in the air while simultaneously catching it with his spatula. This would create an exciting and entertaining atmosphere for the customers while also showcasing the skill and expertise of the chefs. Then- he would turn on the fire grill and the flames would go booommm and the steak would be cooked to perfection, sizzling with juicy flavors that would make the customers' mouths water in anticipation."

In addition to that; a line just for take-out? Go and grab your food and be on your way. It will be very efficient for the people who are willing to take a bite.

Lastly, the cashiers and chefs will be provided with a very appealing traditional Japanese uniform.
1683132587097.png

What will you sell in your shop?:

As I mentioned above, I will include the four-course menu and the take-out section!

How many employees do you plan to have?:

In total, 20

Owner. [1/1]
Basically the owner makes sure that everything is working alright, no problems of any sort occur, and everyone is happy. Moreover, they are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, overseeing staff, and ensuring that the business is profitable. Additionally, they make strategic decisions to grow the business and improve customer satisfaction.

Manager [0/2]
ꕤ There will be 2 managers, one for the staff management and one to basically overview the function and report to the owner if any problems occur.
The staff management team will also be responsible for training the new hires on the company's policies and procedures, as well as ensuring that they have the necessary skills to provide excellent customer service. Additionally, they will be in charge of scheduling and managing the staff to ensure that there is always adequate coverage during peak hours.

Cashiers [0/8]
The cashiers will be divided into 2 sections, the one at the take-out and the one serving.
Take-out will have 4 cashiers ready to hand found out as soon as possible.
Serving will be the people who bring meals to the tables/booths. 4.

Chefs [0/10]
Seving at the hibachi grill; being able to use detail rp and making it a really enjoyable experience for the people that decide to dine at Shizukesa
!

Trial Employee [??]

An employee will be giving a time period to see if they are fit for the job, this can be either cashier or chef, if chef. They will have higher standards to be able to become an employee as they will have to be able to use certain tricks/things that would impress the people deciding to dine.

During the trial period, the employee's performance will be closely monitored to determine if they meets the restaurant's expectations. If they prove to be a valuable asset, they will be offered a permanent position at the restaurant. However, if their performance does not meet the expectations, the restaurant may decide not to offer them a permanent position and terminate their employment at the end of the trial period. It is important for employees to give their best effort during this time to increase their chances of being hired permanently.

Trial Period!
During the trial period, employees are evaluated on their skills, work ethic, and ability to fit in with the team. This allows the restaurant to assess whether they are a good fit for the resturant culture and can meet the standards required for the job. Moreover, they will be given around a week to impress one of our Manager of the Staff Management department.

Why?
The evaluation process is because it helps ensure that Shizukesa hires the best candidates for the job, which can lead to higher job satisfaction and better overall performance. Additionally, it can save time and resources by avoiding hiring individuals who may not be a good fit for the restaurant's culture or who may not meet the required standards.

Events!! ˃̵ᴗ˂̵

[1] Cooking Masterclass
Customer coking night is when we will bring around 10-20 customers and we will make them work alongside when our experienced chefs to create a delicious meal via our hibachi grills, it's a great way to engage with customers and build relationships while showcasing our culinary skills. This event can also serve as a marketing tool to attract new customers and increase our brand awareness.

[2] Karaoke Night !!
Karaoke night is another exciting event that we will host at our bar. This will be a fun-filled evening where customers can showcase their singing talent while enjoying drinks and socializing with other customers.

[3] Happy hour!
We will also be doing happy hours at our restaurant which is basically a promotion that offers discounted prices on drinks and food during specific hours of the day. This will not only attract more customers but also increase sales during off-peak hours.

[4] Theme nightttts..!
We will also be hosting theme night at our restaurant, and our guests will be able to enjoy a blast from the past" with our 90s-themed night featuring classic hits and throwback decor. They will be able to dress up in the best grunge or hip-hop attire for a chance to win a prize!!!

Lastly, we will host an afterparty, which will be held at the bar. It will be a great opportunity to socialize and network with people in a more relaxed atmosphere. The afterparty will also feature music, drinks, and light snacks.

Discord server! •ﻌ•
Creating a very active and social Discord server for customers where we are able to discuss what they want to see in the future from Shizukesa!!

This will allow us to gather valuable feedback and suggestions from our customers, which will help us improve our products and services to better meet their needs and expectations. We believe that this will foster a stronger sense of community and engagement among our customers, and we look forward to hearing their thoughts and ideas.

We will include the following:
[1] A ticket system where they are able to express their questions/concerns.
[2] Suggestions for Shizukesa.
[3] Reporting a staff member.

We will create the following, take advice from them, and implement it as soon as possible.

By implementing the suggestions and feedback from our customers, we hope to build a more customer-centric brand that caters to their needs and preferences. This will ultimately help us to grow and expand our business in the long run. Additionally, for role-play purposes, we will role-play reporting a staff member, of course. They will either contact a fellow manager, who will direct them to the ticket system, and read it from there for more roleplay.

Lastly, we will also be hosting giveaways and exclusive promotions for our discord community to show our appreciation for their support and involvement. This will provide an opportunity for our customers to not only connect with us but also with each other, creating a fun and interactive space for all.
Giveaways: Such as nitro, rank upgrades, etc.. !

In conclusion, we believe that fostering a sense of community among our customers will lead to increased engagement and loyalty, ultimately benefiting both our business and our valued customers.

some funnnnn advertsssss! ʕ•͡-•ʔ

/me Hey, you! YESSS you. Our skilled chefs will prepare your meal right in front of you on a sizzling hot grill!!!!! Come and join us for an unforgettable dining experience!
/
/me Oooo, GUESS what! Shizukesa is now open, with it's amazing sakura petals on top of your headddd; while watching your food being cooked to perfection while savoring the delicious aromas~!

I am planning to create a lot more in the future, however, there a few.

ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ
Thankkk you so much for reading ma application!!!!
당신은 정말 놀랍습니다 ૮₍´˶• . • ⑅ ₎ა

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for applying for shopkeeper!
Your ideas are amazing and I am looking forward to working with you. Send me a dm - sak#8404 - to get everything set up!​

Users who are viewing this thread