M3ll0CH3RRY

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
_m3ll0

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST
Accounts:
I have only one singular account and that is M3ll0CH3RRY.

Describe your activity on the server:
I am super active! I normally play maybe around 4-5 hours on weekdays and on weekends 5-7+ hours. I am in 2 jobs plus a sport (SRP) that requires me to be active and I am really well with keeping that! I may not be on for as long as stated for obvious reasons such as school or sleep but unless something has happened to my pc or I'm on vacation I'm usually on every day! My total play time is 6w 6d 14h 4m and I've only started playing since February!

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do! I completely understand that if I am inactive that I will be demoted.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Accepted | https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application.57851/
Accepted | https://schoolrp.net/threads/spanish-application.59652/
Accepted | https://schoolrp.net/threads/lost-my-inventory-d.61606/
Accepted | https://schoolrp.net/threads/inactive-apartment.62069/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12][Track] Remiel Chikara | M3ll0CH3RRY
[Grade-12] Shinji Tsuki | M3ll0CH3RRY (Applying for this)

View attachment 50768

What shop are you applying for?:

I would like to start my business at Ryuketsu! It recently just closed which saddens me, but I would love to take the legacy it once held. I want to continue having the spot as a restaurant in memory of it. I've always loved Ryuketsu, it was my first job on SRP and I even made it to manager. I just would love to continue the restaurant theme of that shop because of how much it meant to me, but if any other shops are available I wouldn't mind starting Suiso there too. Though if at the time of reading this the shop is not open I will also take any other available shops.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:
I would like to become a shopkeeper because it has been something that I've wanted to do for a little while now, and I'm glad I could have the opportunity to own one! In the few past jobs I've had, I enjoyed working there. I've even been a rank close to a shopkeeper. I have been a manager at a restaurant called Ryuketsu! I have had a lot of experience with shop keeping. Not directly attached to it but at a point where I've worked closely with one. I've seen a lot of how most things work and how to manage some things. I also know how the panel works from a shopkeeper's perspective and how to open up shops etc. I would need a little more experience or insight but that's just the fun of it isn't it!

I also would like to become a shopkeeper because I have never been in any other faction other than school/sports. I feel like it would be a good experience for me and anyone else! The shopkeeping biz is something I've always admired but have never truly felt like something I can accomplish but after the last round of shopkeepers being put into place plus the new Business Park, I feel like I have a better chance and more confidence into becoming one! I am a quick learner which can make things easy for both me and anyone else. Shopkeeping is just a fun looking faction that would love to be a part of! Watching the people I've worked for and with makes it look like something that I could enjoy and be a good addition to!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
I plan to make a Japanese fine dining aquatic-type restaurant. It will be called Suisō meaning fish tank in Japanese. Now the translation might sound a little dumb but the reason I decided to name it this is because I thought it would fit the theme of a restaurant with a lot of aquatic life! I've never seen a restaurant similar to this but then again I have been playing less than a year. I believe that a unique restaurant like this could attract a lot of customers because its something that hasn't been seen either for a while or never! To sum it up I would like to make a Japanese based fine dining restaurant with a aquatic theme!

Shop Design:
As the pictures show it will be a heavily themed ocean/aquatic restaurant!

What will you sell in your shop?:
I will try to keep most food items and drinks at a more fine dining type look but obviously that wont be the case for things more casual such as ramune or a bento box!
[Drinks/Beverages]
Water Bottle - ¥150
Milk Carton - ¥600
Americano - ¥750
Green Tea - ¥2500
Strawberry Ramune - ¥6500
Royal Milk Tea - ¥9500
Pink Bulb Drink - ¥3000
[Alcoholic Beverages]
Guinness beer - ¥5000
Tropical Coconut Drink - ¥4400
Shochu - ¥12500
Plum Wine - ¥13500
Red Wine - ¥10000
[Main Course]
Bento Box - ¥7500
Sushi Plate - ¥5000
Cooked Crab - ¥6500
BBQ Ribs - ¥7000
Lamb Donburi - ¥2500
[Desserts]
Yakult - ¥9000
Blue Jelly - ¥7500
Sundae - ¥1250
Sweet and Salty Popcorn - ¥750
Dango Stick - ¥1500
Chocolate Pocky - ¥2000
Strawberry Kit-Kat - ¥3500
Chocolate Ice Cream - ¥1500

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Shopkeeper [1/1]The Shopkeeper is the owner or the person in command. Its role is the most important as to make sure the shop runs smoothly and without a hitch. They are the ones who do everything majorly important to a shop such as keeping supply in check, buying supply, making sure workers pay their due, keeping the peace, dealing with customers and rotten eggs, creating the store entirely! Shopkeepers are like the heart and soul of a shop.
Manager [0/3]The managers duty is extremely similar to a shopkeepers except with a few drawbacks. Managers can open up the shopkeepers store with permission and handle tasks around the store such as moving stock from bar to waitstaff area, handling customers, collecting owes, and making sure everyone is in line. The manager is like an extension of a shop keeper.
Bartender [0/4]The bartender is a job solely behind a counter. You spend your shift creating drinks for the customer standing in front of you. They can serve both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. If a customer is to buy an alcoholic beverage they are to show their I.D. insuring they are 20+.
Waitstaff [0/14]The waitstaff is kind of like the building blocks of a restaurant. They are to take orders from the customers, seat them, give them their order and payment. These roles along with the bartenders give dues to the shopkeeper or manager. They can serve alcoholic beverages but must ask for I.D.
Security
[0/3
The security is mainly just to keep everything safer. They make sure no drama or problems arise. things such as fights, masked people, customers causing problems for employees or other customers. They are mainly just there for protection and solving problems.

Overall I plan to have 26 workers.

Qualifications:
1. Keep a slightly clean record. Meaning no felony charges.
2. Bans can be discussed!

Uniforms:
View attachment 50702View attachment 50703
I'm planning to keep the uniforms more traditional with blue kimono's to match the aquatic theme of the restaurant!

Events:
Event #1: Music NightDescription: An event worth remembering. The restaurant will be filled with music coming from a live band! They will play their music in an empty location somewhere in the store. Customers would be able to enjoy hearing live music flowing into their ears and could even dance!
Event #2: Dress DownDescription: A day where staff and customers alike could dress in a fun costume! They can wear any costume that they like for the shift! These events could happen during holidays such as Christmas, Halloween, New Years. Just a day where workers and customers can come in fun get ups!
Event #3:
Party Time
Description: Something huge just happened! Whether it be a milestone, event, or a holiday. The restaurant will have a lively energy. Music playing through the air. People can dance, talk, and there will be a discount for the opening!
Waitstaff/Bartender/Security Rules:
1. All employee's must not disrespect other employee's, the owner or managers, and customers. Basically just maintain respect with all your coworkers and customers.
2. No stealing food or drinks
3. You must log all items sold (Doesn't apply to Sec.)
4. No rushing the owner to open!
5. Must give owes/dues to shopkeeper or manager.
6. If things need to be changed, something is missing, or a problem has arisen inform the owner!
7. No gangRP or crimeRP allowed in the restaurant!
8. All drama between coworkers that has arisen outside of work must stay OUTSIDE of work.
9. Don't be afraid to ask questions
10. Try to make shift! Obviously you don't have to try to go to every single shift but if you can work please try to.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

Discord Server: https://discord.com/channels/1142645575410520074/1142645575947403356
(Not done at time of sending application)
Thanks for reading!
Do you have any questions?:
No

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread