bclla

Level 3
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: [main] Bc11a
[alt for shopkeeper] ywandere

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ᵇᵉˡˡᵃ#5144

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: My activity on the server is around a 9. I am on practically every day and have the freetime to dedicate to SRP!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): N/A

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I do.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: Korean Application

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level): [Grade-12]

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: I am applying for either Kissako or Shizukesa. I would like to change the name to Mirai, meaning “future”.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I am excited to apply for the role of a shopkeeper as I am passionate about creating a positive impact on the community. As a shopkeeper, I see the opportunity to establish a strong connection with players on the server and create an environment that encourages social interaction and collaboration.

I believe that opening a restaurant will be a unique way to achieve this goal. Not only will it provide players with a space to gather and socialize, but it will offer a unique experience that will create activity within the store.

In order to create this atmosphere, I plan to maintain exceptional customer service and maintain a level of professionalism. Running a restaurant requires hard work and dedication and I am prepared to put in the effort to make it a success. I am excited to have the chance to contribute to the success of the server!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

Mirai is a contemporary and unique dining destination that showcases a variety of authentic Japanese dishes, providing customers with a one-of-a-kind culinary experience. The restaurant has an alluring ambiance that creates an inviting atmosphere for dinner. From the moment guests walk through the door, they will be transported into an elegant and refined space.

To enhance the interactivity and uniqueness of our restaurant, I propose organizing an "open mic" night, allowing music enthusiasts to perform live for our customers. We can create a welcoming environment for performers, and our guests can enjoy the live entertainment. Comedy nights are also a friendly option.

For those looking for a more refined experience, we could offer "sake flights" featuring a selection of our products.
Additionally, we will provide private dining options for those interested in hosting events such as meetings or parties. Our private dining areas will be tailored to the specific needs and preferences of our guests, providing a more personalized experience.

What will you sell in your shop?:
The menu will showcase a fusion of traditional and modern Japanese flavors, featuring dishes such as dragon rolls, spicy tuna rolls, and sashimi rolls. It won’t be just sushi though, as the restaurant can feature more food than just that for those who opt out of the seafood tastes! There would be a selection of appetizers, entres, and desserts to choose from.
Our drinks menu will feature an innovative selection of ****tails, made with unique ingredients. We will also offer a curated selection of sakes, Japanese whiskies, and some more basic options for those who would choose otherwise.

1682911458010.png1682911458047.png1682911458092.png1682911458131.png

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Manager [3]

The manager's role in a restaurant is critical, especially in overseeing day-to-day operations and ensuring that the business runs smoothly, even in the absence of the owner. In addition to managing staff and ensuring customer satisfaction, the manager is responsible for organizing and executing events like open-mic nights, which can help attract and retain customers.

Waiter/Waitress [15-20]
Waiters and waitresses are crucial members of a restaurant's staff, as the establishment cannot operate without them. They serve as the backbone of the restaurant, creating the ambiance and providing excellent customer service to ensure that guests enjoy a memorable dining experience. Waiters and waitresses are often the first point of contact with customers, and their excellent communication and interpersonal skills help to establish a positive relationship with guests. Their role in a restaurant is essential and contributes significantly to the overall success of the business.

Bartenders [5-10]
Bartenders play a crucial role in creating a unique and enjoyable experience for the older clientele in our restaurant. They provide customers with personalized service and an exciting atmosphere for the restaurant.
By getting to know regulars, bartenders enhance the overall dining experience. To ensure that our bartenders are knowledgeable and responsible, we will require all bartenders to be at least 20 years of age. The role of the bartender is crucial to the success of our restaurant, and we strive to offer an exceptional experience to all our customers.

Extra
Uniforms
Options for the feminine, the tie would be red.

1682911457679.png
Options for the masculine.
1682911482862.png

Interior
1682911537531.png1682911537553.png

Exterior
1682911743351.png
Additional notes about your application:
N/A
Do you have any questions?: Not at the moment!

Last edited:

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+
DENIED

Thank you for applying but all slots have been filled for this shop as of right now. Your application is amazing, though.
Feel free to re-apply when applications are next open.​

Users who are viewing this thread