Kasanumi_
Kasanumi_
Omega
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Kasanumi_

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Kasanumi#0170

How old are you? (Optional):
I'm 18 as of may 6th

What is your time zone?: CST, though my sleep schedule is off so I'm sometimes awake during the night. Which lets me be much more accessible to all types of people

Describe your activity on the server: I'm on nearly every day, and I'm looking to set up a full fledged buisness

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Nope, not once.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Never made a different application, this is my first one.

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
I'm in highschool, haven't had the chance to write the college applications yet.

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: I'm applying for either Joyung or the extra shop with no name.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: I want to be a shopkeeper to supply items to players and allow more people to make money, along with myself in a legit business.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: I intend on selling items, along with customs I buy myself. I also intend on giving away a custom item once a month (A copy, not ownership) to entice people to come buy and view my shop frequently.

What will you sell in your shop?: I plan on selling any items I can get my hands on, such as masks, some food, custom items, some toy weapons, and possibly more if possible.

How many employees do you plan to have?: I plan on having 3 including myself right out of the gate, but as it gets more popular. I will need to hire more people to help manage all the activity.

How active do you plan on your shop being?: I intend on having my shop open every 3 ic days, or more if people want a shop open. Possibly every day after school if it gets that popular.

Any additional notes?: I want to own a shop as I'm a cashier irl, which gives me experience with shops and handling purchases.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-06-02 135800.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-02 135800.png
    320.4 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2022-06-02 135812.png
    Screenshot 2022-06-02 135812.png
    307.3 KB · Views: 7

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for Shopkeeper.

- Your application is far too short.

Users who are viewing this thread