L0s3rspace

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

Loser#5928

How old are you? (Optional):

Id rather not say

What is your time zone?:

CDT

Describe your activity on the server:

I'm online every day unless i have irl things going on. I have 2 alts so obviously I'm not active on all 3 all the time but i would be if i had a reason to be.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Yes, my alt account has been banned. It was in April of 2021 for ERP. I have a very good explanation so please know the whole story before saying no. If you want to know more about the ban please message my discord as previously listed.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, and i will do my absolute best to stay active unless something happens IRL.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Italian Application [Accepted]
Glitched Vehicle [Accepted]
Lost Vehicle [Accepted]
Animal Whitelist [Accepted]
Italian Application [Denied]
Italian Application [Denied]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

High School Student

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?:

Strays

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

I've always been trying to find something to do in Karakura that had some importance. I've found that people really enjoy restaurants and line up at the door as soon as one opens. I feel like people line up at those doors because they think the experience is fun. Making people and their friends/family smile is something I'd love to do. Giving people delicious food and an experience to remember is something I feel is important. I want people to enjoy the restaurant so much that they come back with their friends and family. I think serving food and beverages to people would be a great experience for not only the customers, but the workers too.

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

I plan to create a fun environment in the restaurant by adding nice decorations and fun areas. I plan to add a bar to the restaurant where people can just sit and drink, or buy their drink and leave. I would also add an area where you can win prizes! Such as free food or even free money! I feel like if I added prizes, more people would come and want to have fun. What makes my restaurant unique is the things you can do in the restaurant. I don't really see other shops or restaurants with things to win so I think its a unique thing in my restaurant!

What will you sell in your shop?:

Food and Alcohol

How many employees do you plan to have?:

It depends on the size of the shop. I plan to have at least 6 servers, one barkeeper, and one security guard. If the shop is bigger than I expected then I may hire more than that.

Extra

Additional notes about your application:

N/A
Do you have any questions?:
No

Users who are viewing this thread