What is your Minecraft username?: Eubobquay

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
developer35

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
Melbourne Victoria (GMT+11)

Describe your activity on the server:
Active most days after 5pm and active almost all weekends

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes I do and I would completely understand if this should happen

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: None

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):
Year 12 Highschool Student

Shop Information

What shop are you applying for?: JOI-KON

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?: So I can provide unique and useful services to the people of Karakura an create an economy stabilizing Enterprise

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?: my play is to turn JOI-KON into a multipurpose universal convenience store and transportation services store (sort of like Uber) and sell a wide range of products as well as have a small coffee are so players can interact and enjoy each others company

What will you sell in your shop?: we will sell a range of items such as food coffee electronics school supplies as well as provide transportation services to those in need and much, much more

How many employees do you plan to have?: at least 5-6 at most 9-10 this way we are almost guaranteed to have at least 1 store attendant active most days

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:
Not Currently

Users who are viewing this thread