Status
Not open for further replies.

flowersak

Level 120
flowersak
flowersak
Rich+

INFORMATION
The shop faction is a faction filled with independent individuals who are in-charge of maintaining their own In-Character shops In and Out of Character. There is a multitude of categories available when you apply for a shop, these range from retail to restaurants (refer to the shop roster for more information).

Whilst owning a shop, Shopkeepers are expected to reach 12 openings per Out-Of-Character month; once a Shopkeeper reaches this amount any additional openings won't be counted towards their quota. Shopkeepers are responsible for budgeting their own In-Character balances to pay for future restocks and taxes. On average, a shop earns over ¥1,000,000 per month, making it a highly sought-after role; to enhance your chances of being accepted for the role, continue reading.

Think you're up for the job? Why not apply?

SHOP FACTION ROSTER (CLICK HERE)
APPLICATIONS TO BE MARKED: Dates will be specified.
Applications may still be denied prior to these dates.

APPLICATION RULES
1. Bold the questions, do not bold your answers.
2. You must speak fluent English
3. Do not use any other fonts than Arial.
4. Do not unnecessarily colour text in your application.
5. Please attempt to use proper English, including appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling.
6. Detail your application where appropriate; some questions may require more detail than others.
7. Do not advertise your application.
8. Ratings do not effect the eventual outcome of your application.
9. Be patient, applications will always be marked by the end of each month. — do not ask for your application to be reviewed.
10. Do not plagiarise/copy from other applications, or copy directly from websites! Please do your own research on the role you're applying for and form your own response.
11. Your application must be written by you.
12. Ensure you're correctly spacing your responses and paragraphs.
13. You are encouraged to add your own questions and information, however you must answer all of the format questions unless the question is optional.
Rules that are highlighted in red can lead to instant denial or a temporary Shopkeeper application blacklist.

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must have a somewhat clean history due to the nature of this role, having such will make your acceptance chances higher.
2. You must be active within the server, being active shows you are dedicated and ready to open a shop. (If you haven't logged on the account you're applying with in 7+ days, your application will be automatically denied).
3. You are expected to be somewhat serious and responsible to manage a shop.
4. You must have the capability to be both patient, fair and use common sense.

APPLICATION FORMAT
Player Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:

Describe your activity on the server:

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

Shop Information
/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:

What will you sell in your shop?:

How many employees do you plan to have?:

Extra

/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

SHOPKEEPER'S RIGHTS
1. You reserve the right to change the name of your store at any time (with permission from your faction lead).
2. You may build your own shop's interior and exterior (with permission from your faction lead; if you cannot build, an SRP Builder can be assigned).
3. You may have your own rules and policies for your store so long as it complies with Karakura law In-Character.
4. You may set your own item prices (you will be required to update your faction lead when prices are changed to update your restock prices).
5. You reserve the right to control your own CCTV system within your store's interior, this includes turning the system off or deleting footage.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do I have to give my OOC age? No; you may leave the question "How old are you? (Optional):" blank or respond with "N/A". This question is purely to allow us to gauge your maturity level based on: Age, Spelling & Grammar and overall activity in-game.

How do I know which shops are currently unowned that I could apply for? Check the Shop roster to find any 'UNOWNED' shops (Click Here).

Can I have some pointers for my application? A few simple tips and things to remember when applying:
  • Remove any 'comments' left on the forums, example: /*COMMENT*/.
  • Bold your questions, not your answers.
  • Leave appropriate line-spacing between each question; 2 spaces in between a new section, 1 space for a new question (Recommended)
  • Format your application! By doing this you are not only showing the person reviewing the application that you care about your application whilst also making it neater. Examples; banners, art, sections and lines, bullet points, etc.
  • Check the roster BEFORE applying. It's important to check the position you're applying for is actually available, this prevents you from wasting your time.

Are employees allowed to GangRP? Yes! You can't join gangs and commit crimes whilst being a Shopkeeper, however if your character is arrested twice for any offense, you would get removed from the faction.

When will my application be marked? Applications are marked at the end or every month, or whenever a significant amount of spots need filling. Please avoid asking for your application to be reviewed, this results in instant denial.

How old can my character be? Your character must be at minimum 24, but it's encouraged for your character to be a little older. Your character cannot exceed the age of 80.

Can I apply for a unique shop that isn't on the roster? Yes! When reviewing applications, the reviewer often looks for the most responsible and unique ideas.

Can I change my shop's name and theme after being accepted? Yes, but you'll need to speak with your faction lead before making these changes.

How do I obtain stock for my shop after being accepted? You'll gain access to the /restock command which allows you to order items for a price, prices are based on the worth of the item you're purchasing.

Can I apply to sell vehicles? No, sadly you cannot apply to sell vehicles (this includes bicycles, cars, etc).

Any questions? Feel free to direct them to the #help channel in the Karakura Town Discord. https://discord.gg/Swe5JQARRX

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread