Don't have discord for personal reasons

WHAT IS YOUR TIMEZONE?:
Central Standard Time

LIST ANY PREVIOUS BANS:
None that I can remember

DO YOU HAVE A MICROPHONE?:
No

DESCRIBE YOUR ACTIVITY ON THE SERVER:
I try to be on at least 2 hours everyday but tend to be on for around 3-4 on average

WHAT POSITION ARE YOU APPLYING FOR?:
Priest

WHAT KNOWLEDGE DO YOU CURRENTLY HAVE OF SHINTOISM AND ARE YOU PREPARED/WILLING TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE RELIGION?:
That it's based on living with nature in peace and worshipping good spirits called Kami

WHAT MAKES YOU STAND OUT FOR THIS ROLE OVER OTHER APPLICANTS?
I am very dedicated to whatever I do and I have the patience and want to go full dive into the lore and role that it comes with.

DO YOU ACKNOWLEDGE YOU WILL HAVE TO ATTEND MANDATORY TRAININGS TO BE TAUGHT MORE ABOUT SHINTOISM AND THE ACCORDING PROCEDURES?:
Yes
───────────────────────────────────────
In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: Character Details

CHARACTERS FULL NAME:
CHARACTERS TITLE (E.g. Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Marcus Kaine

CHARACTERS AGE (E.g. 21-80): 18

CHARACTERS MARITAL STATUS: Single

CHARACTERS NATIONALITY:
He is American

CHARACTERS PHONE-NUMBER:
(030)-856-8206

WHAT IS YOUR MOTIVATION FOR APPLYING TO WORK AT THE MONASTERY?:
My motivation is that I need something to work towards I need something to work on. This seemed like the best fit something I truly would need to work hard to do and something I frankly would enjoy.

TELL ME WHAT HISTORY AND INFORMATION YOU KNOW ABOUT THE SHINSEI SEINARU MONASTERY:
I don't know all that much I learn all my knowledge from the maidens and they haven't told me much bout that.

WRITE A LETTER TO THE MONASTERY LEAD :
Dear, Inari I don't know much heck I just figured the basics out of shintoism but I want to learn. I will work hard I'll do the most tedious and tiresome work if I have to but this is something I need to do. From, Marcus Kaine

BACKSTORY (100+ Words):
He was born in Tennessee the son of a man who dealt in moonshine. He was taught how to hide things from the cops and fight since the day he could walk. His mother was never there he had a brother but he didn't do much for him. One day his brother had snapped his girlfriend breaking up with him and he had failed a moonshine run the cops had his name and face plastered about the state. So he did the unthinkable to Marcus he kidnapped him tying him up in a abandoned cellar for one week he sliced and stabbed him he even poured chemicals into his eye until one went blind. Finally he decided to kill Marcus he went to stab him in the heart but as he went the cops had found him shooting him just before it could pierce his heart. His life was saved a partner of his father Alastor Marcove had taken Marcus out and after hearing all that had happened sent him off to Karakura with a small sum of money he had made sure that there was no official record of any crime he had done for his father there and so began Marcus's life in Karakura.

SECTION 2: Self-Knowledge Details

What duties do Shinto Priests and Maidens have?:
I don't know any of the lore details as the shrine lore page is being updated right now and can't be looked at.

What are the steps needed to be taken at the purification trough before entering the Shrine?:

How are offerings to a Kami performed?:

How do you perform a tea ceremony ritual?:

Explain what a Tamagushi, Ofuda and Kagura Suzu is and what they're used for:

(OPTIONAL) Based on your character; which other Kami would they worship?:
───────────────────────────────────────

Yume_

Level 86
Community Team
Lore Team
DENIED

Thank you for taking your time to apply. It's wonderful seeing a familiar face apply for the shrine, but your application lacks detail and length. After you become more experienced on the server, you should apply again. Until then, continue to visit!​

Users who are viewing this thread