mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

shuboxes' Councillor Application | (H.S)

goodusernamexd

Level 80
shumoment
shumoment
Rich+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
My main account is ellohahah.
for your convenience, however, I will be applying for this position on my alternative account, shuboxes.

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
On this account, I do not have any bans or warnings. A kick for a grade relog.
However, on my main I have been banned for the following listed below, I have reflected since then and I have avoided anything that may result in such verbal and physical behavior.
-
Major OOC Toxicity - 2020. | [REVIEWED]

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT +8 || BST +7 ||EST +12. ||
I currently live in the Philippines, Asia.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, I do. It's Shu#0015.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
I currently do not have any other applications except for this one, and the one below.
GRADE REQUEST - [ REVIEWED ]

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
On my main account, I am relatively active and am on for about 5-8 hours at least.
And I will be more active on this account as well as I exerted myself strenuously for this account so I will not waste time.

My demeanor on the server is I would verbalize as average, I roleplay, I always verbalize hello to staff and everyone else who has the same purport as me being there, RolePlaying.
And I conventionally go on the forums every other day or every day. Reading the rules, updates, and many more.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
If we were to verbalize generally, A Student Council is a group of elected and volunteer students collaborating with an adult advisor within the framework of a constitution or bylaws to provide an expedient for student expression and assistance in school affairs and activities, give opportunities for student experience in leadership and inspirit student/faculty/community cognations.
-
The student council at our school in Karakura, They retain significantly distinct from other kinds of student councils placed around the world.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
I suppose a few of my friends have suggested for me to apply for the Council, so here I am applying.
In my perspective though, I would like to experience a new kind of roleplay as I haven't roleplayed with or as a Councillor so this will be a new experience for me, and I hope I will improve throughout my time here on SchoolRP.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:

The Student Council of Karakura is entrusted with ascertaining the fascinates of each student and consummating their promises through obligations as verbally expressed. They are important, linking themselves between student’s demands to the school faculty whenever needed to verbalize their wants and needs as their obligation.

The School Council is a rather unique section in SchoolRP, to which they are privileged and can contribute conceptions, ideas, or opinions for any school events that will involve them, to the group, and manage them with the Event-Team's support and the department itself.
Additionally, It carries absolute ascendancy in both IC (In-Character) and OOC (Out-of-Character) over the orchestrating of events, places, by clubs and their bellwethers, whereby it prevails over its ascendant obverse, the one and only, the Event-Team department.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I was once a College Professor with a strong motivation towards the position. To this day I am somewhat missing my job as an Edifier, as well as still having the same amount of strong motivation to improve, There is always space for improvement yes? This also leaves me a lot of things to learn about as well as to improve more on my everyday doings.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
One of the intriguing factors that intrigue me into applying for a role in the student council is the incipient experience I will be optically discerning afore my ocular perceivers, flourishing my conventional boring daily substratum with an incipient aspect that has a contribution and power to maintain congruous, deferential demeanour among students with, of course, the Correct & Proper conditions.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I have to strongly say yes. I've been playing SchoolRP since late 2015-2016.
However, I did take many breaks and "was back" since then. I'm addicted to this server and I would maintain my reputation here as the 'reverse-trap' as I have this thing where I roleplay as most males. Because Roleplaying as a girl is rather, boring. Hence, My roleplay experience has changed drastically and has improved since then.

Furthermore, I have been roleplaying for quite a while and my experience in roleplay has transmuted drastically. I would verbalize my roleplay experiences have a plethora of my imagination placed into it and that it exceeds what my prospects are and I just go with the flow mostly.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Everyone has divergent opinions and that everyone has divergent opinions on that opinion.
Furthermore, I would first heedfully aurally perceive the member who has brought up such an "awful" conception, and I will auricularly discern them out. If I genuinely cerebrate it is a lamentable conception and that the other students at stake will go through with this, I will serenely state my feedback to the conception and will withal integrate, that I will endeavor my best to amend this conception to make it less of an "Awful" conception, in order to put consideration to the conception given, as well as the future is more taken care of.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
If this were to authentically transpire, I wouldn't submit such a preposterous conception in the first place.

However, if we were verbalizing hypothetically-- then I would immediately ask conceptions, other opinions from the professionals in the group, who are more advance and are more proficiently adept at giving conceptions. And taking their advice and the mistakes I have made, I would quietly & properly reflect on that conception and endeavor and improvise a more congruous, ameliorated, better, and advance conception that the other council members will put into consideration afore I present a whole incipient conception to them.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
If I were to surmise, I wouldn’t have any conception whatsoever of what the argument is being quarreled about.
I am fairly certain, I and other council members will lower down the atmosphere in the area and endeavor and resolve this matter in a more placid, professional, and civilized way in lieu of acting like children. As we all ken we do not optate other students to become homogeneous to this and instead become more civil with conceptions and eschew anything that will result in such scenarios.

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would firstly and most importantly, direct this situation to the President of the Council that we oathed and follow orders, obligations for. There would be an immediate and efficient report of the things I have visually perceived with my ocular perceivers, aurally perceived with my auditory perceivers, and verbalized with my mouth.
I would additionally immediately and deferentially take the quandary as to if my life depended on it, to eschew anything transpires that will result in a much more perilous and could potentially hurt other students in the area.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
Firstly, of course, reverence the decision and gradually make a conclusion with the things I myself, dissent with.
I would input the things that they have verbalized/dissented with, as deferentially and politely as to which I believe I ken others will disaccord with my conception and not all will go on with it, and lastly, I will be asking the other councillors who have acceded to it, and leaving it up to them if it were to be reviewed or gainsaid.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would quickly intervene between the two, as well as reminding them that we are supposed to deal with this in a more civilized way and a more professional way. Then, When things have come lightly, I will lastly remind them that we shouldn't act like this and that they should go somewhere, alone in private, and let each other voice out what the issue had resolved around, with no biased or favorite doings, just an honest conversation.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Shunsuke Shucheguchikura.

Character Gender:
Male.

Character Age:
16 years of age.

Character phone-number:
(+81) 322848502.

A brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Shunsuke sometimes pretends to be lazy, but in truth, he really really works hard. He has his secrets and does his best to keep it to himself. However, he's not afraid to voice his conceptions and his personal opinion, whether it is helpful or not.
He's also very observant, he notices the tiniest of things off of something or someone.

He is extroverted, he's outgoing on some occasions, and is really comfortable around people, friends.
The male also has intuitive instincts, where he uses to his advantage when he is in difficulty.
He thinks a lot about anything and everything, even to the point where he loses track of time.
He has this judgemental side of his, however, he does not let it get the best of him and will proudly and strongly state his opinion with no hesitation, as it is only proper for him to not put anything malicious intent behind his doings.

Character appearance/attire:
Shunsuke is a tall (6'0" or in centimeters, 183.) Young man with medium length black hair parted in the middle and purple eyes. He has a deadpan expression but would easily turn into a lovely-welcoming smile. He has a friendly-spring aura as he walks by and waves at other fellow students.

He is usually seen wearing the School Uniform, alternative version. Color Black and a Darkish-greyish blue tie instead of a red one.

When he is off the school grounds, He's either wearing
seen the every-day suit, with his red tie, black gloves, and red handkerchief folded onto the chest pocket, Or his causal outfit, Blue Polo, A white-T-shirt and his blue shoes.
His aroma would linger with a strong impact, it smells like Keiko Mecheri Hanae.

-

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
There are paramount things that are to be mentioned of what I am far different from other applicants, though that I apply for the same cause and reasoning to my seeking in the council. I embark with the same dedication, motive, and passion as each council member, the virtuous erudition that's to be implemented among the students and to my obligations if I were to be told.

Why do you want this position?:
The sole reason for which I am applying for this position is to avail a hand of avail to the council members and to the school itself, contributing my erudition and discipline to the students who have the audacity to misdemean the rules set for all students to follow. Spreading the word of its importance to the students and letting them comply, and that they will end up building up a group of people that have trust, discipline, and perspicacity.

As well as experiencing an incipient part of Roleplaying, and applying my imagination into it and my vigor to such a dynamic.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The student council has unique departments, and mostly the properties within it, and are separated by the High School Council Department and The College Council Department.

What interests me the most about the role models who help the school and holds the school in place, is that it may seem homogeneous to the other teams but it is absolutely not commensurable neither it lies on the same pattern as the other teams.
And to what I may expound, the two sports teams: Bobcats and Spartans, to which they "fight" each other for reputation, adeptness, and resoluteness.

Additionally, the school councils on both platforms incline to avail each other out in situations and revolve their conceptions around themselves to present to the school, denoting to verbally express that they ambulate in the same demeanor, merely mundane.
Cumulated together and it's standards, this intrigues me into being a component of the student council and its strong and respectful leadership, the tenaciousness, and of course, the dedication.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will try my best as well as contribute myself in any possible way I can in order to make input a safe and fun experience to the fellow citizens and students of Karakura.

And to have the school's campuses feel like a frolicsome environment, Each student is to be welcomed and make numerous amounts of friends, and I shall stand and offer them a handshake, to make them feel a welcoming environment, As well as having them to ken more of what needs to be acknowledged and admonish them of any incoming difficulties that they will experience in ahead of time.
I will proudly avail each student in need and remain respectful and give my hospitality to each student, school staff, and sport-teams.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread