mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied SHUVA'S CARETAKER APPLICATION!

RushTX

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:RushTX

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):cutecatboy32

How old are you? (Optional):17, 18 in 2 months.

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server: If it was a scale of 1-10 most likely a 9 I play 6-7 hours then on weekends mostly all day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):No.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:CareTaker

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I've been on school roleplay for a while now i started about 2 years ago took a 6 month break then came back about 3 months ago. I have had a few years of experience on other games not including Minecraft. Such as dnd and others. I've read the rules and what not I know around very well.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server :
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Kenta Cobra-Osamigo [ Grade 12 ] [ HS ]
Zephyr-Cobra-Jager[ Grade 12 ] [ HS ]
Koda -Cobra-Amorsa
[ Grade 12 ] [ HS ]
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Kenta would be a bit upset but he would manage to remain calm in the situation he is facing. He would give them the warning and then tell them about what will happen if it continues such as consequences of disrespecting school staff

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Kenta will remember his introduction to his training. Kenta would look at who is fighting he would remain calm and contact for further assistance. After he has called he will approach the fight calmly and remind them of what will happen if the fight continues. The students will both be handed detention slips for there actions.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Kenta will try and call for back up through the radio attempting to gather as much of the information needed to try and help out the higher ups to let them know what is going on in the current situation, such as taking memory and the actions/notes and ect. He will wait for the others to arrive and there he will explain and show everything that he has proof of, or he will confront them himself and remind them of there actions and how there higher ups such as SLT will be involved.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Kenta would most likely socialize or remain quiet as he normally is unless spoken to. Although he loves meeting new people so he will attempt to make a conversation!

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me

As Kenta approached the scene of the fight he would radio for assistance as Kenta whispered over the radio "i need help at back gates there are 4 students fighting" He would then step up fix his posture as he said "all of you separate before SLT is involved. Explain what happened one at a time.

/me
as Kenta would approached the student in the corner crying he whispered to her "what happened here and is everything okay are you hurt?" -student "i got punched and now i cant feel my face -Mr.Cobra-Please describe who did this and how it happened and i will take care of this" as he smiled at her
/me
Kenta would approach the male that was injured as he gently picked them up he would ask" what happened to you and why is your nose bleeding? " in a gentle tone"
────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):Kenta Cobra
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr,Cobra
Preferred Name: Kenta or Mr.Cobra

Age (Minimum is 25):25

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Major(s):English
Minors: History

Nationality: Arabian
Known Languages: Arabic, Mandarin

Backstory
A young male named Kenta Cobra-Osamigo was born and raised in Saudi Arabia. When Kenta was around his younger ages his favorite hobbies were reading, writing and drawing. Kenta was a very quiet person so he would draw read and write to express himself, the more he read the more he learned about teaching, etc. He had been through many different families such as Yuogio and Leigh. Kenta always was a big family guy. He finally found the right fit for him also known as the Cobras! He then met his father Zenta Cobra. He grew a close bond with his father learning that he had also loved reading and taking care of others and making sure the place was clean due to his ocd. As Kenta grew up his father was always there for him to help him reach his goals.

When he got older his father would be there teaching him how to draw, read and learn how to be nice to others. He continues his journey to school and grew close to the faculty and wanted to learn more about the caretakers. He would be there every day asking for advice to become one! He was always the top in his English classes. Known as one of the best presenters in school. He loved teaching other kids younger than him how to be nice to others because his dad said what goes around comes around so why not teach some kids to get a grip of what the real world of teaching could be like. When he was around the age 13 he was running the trail when he got mauled by a bear which motivated him to work much hard towards his goals. That's why Kenta has a scarred left eye. He had no help he somehow survived, he rolling out from under the bar sprinting away as fast as he could jumping a fence. He then ran back to his house to his father where he was then taken care of when his father took him to the hospital. He then loved how he was treated in the hospital which wanted to make him become a caretaker .

When Kenta turned 16 he got a present from his father. It was loads of books on the topic of Japan’s history. His father knew how much Kenta wanted to move to Japan. The following month they ended up moving to a place called Karakura, Japan. Kenta was so excited to live his dream in a place as beautiful as Karakura. His dad later on passed away which gave him the motivation to try and teach for Karakura High School when he got older.

Kenta is now a 25 year old caretaker at Karakura high school. He was happy that he completed what he has always wanted to do and what he has always trained for. He would continue to grow further into teaching as a caretaker.

Motivation for Joining KHS (Character perspective):
"When it comes to motivation and discipline I would always be ready. My father once told me "the higher the goals/dream is the harder you will work so if you fail make sure to do it at 100mph. Which gave me motivation to try and teach and help others as a librarian. I would make others feel welcome and let them feel open about there interest on books and academics. My main moto was"-The more time you sit and do nothing, The less time you have to make a change."
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: "Accepting me into this faction will help me learn more about what I've always chased in my life. It would help me gain experience and get the chance to work with actual others, not just highschoolers. It also will give me a chance at becoming what I've always dreamed of, also known as the caretaker! This has always been my dream to make it this far, so I believe I can help others in need of my assistance and working with students!

────────────
1709009571697.png
Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. Unfortunately we have come to a decision to deny your application, this could be based on several factors:
- Activity
- Content
- Previous Punishment History

Due to the volume of applicants we have, we cannot go further in depth on these, however we encourage you to re-apply in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread