DontThrow

Level 5
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
sicknightmares

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
yeah but like months ago, and I've changed now

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT minus five hours or EST. I'm basically from the east coast of america.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Sick#5994

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Staff app 1: https://schoolrp.net/threads/staff-application-dontthrow.23368/#post-82226
Staff app 2:https://schoolrp.net/threads/dontthrow-staff-app.27414/
Col app 1: denied
Col app 2: accepted
Lang app 1: accepted
Lang app 2: accepted
Shop app 1: Pending https://schoolrp.net/threads/dontthrows-11-7-shop-application.28076/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:

I'm on every day on the server and the fourms for multiple hours every single day. If Im not on I'm on the servers discord 3-4 hrs a day chatting with people.

Trivia:
What is the student council?:

The student council, I say is the voice of the student body. They represent what the school stands for, putting things into place for the students. There are many roles in the student council, some hosting events, making new understandable rules, others addressing concerns or issues of the school. The importance of being in the student council is big. This also helps with leadership being in a predominance role.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
What brought me to applying for the council is wanting to be part of the school community by wanting to help out the school and students while giving hope to students to make them intrigued with school. I personally do think we need new voices for the students, and I hope one of those voices could be mine.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
I suppose that they hold events for the members of the school and make activities also so the students also have fun. But they also set the rules around the school and make sure they are in place. Having meetings on concerns, issues, events, and bringing the school spirit up.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would say that I am reliable, dedicated, productive, responsible, cooperative, reasonable, positive, respectful. I also say, I can get stuff done ontime and when asked. I can also, adapt to new situations.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
Mostly being part of the school helping out even more. Because I do say even though your not in any important group, your voice still counts and is very helpful. But I would like to help more if so.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes I do, as I said before I've been in many known gangs in the past, also being active when I was a college student going to events that the college held. . I've been on this server for about 2 years. I also have been on multiple sports teams and have had the experience of jockRP on several occasions

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:

I would thank them for their Idea. I would then explain the flaw's in their ideas, and tell them what could've been presented better in a kind manner. Caroline would help them understand that their Idea was bad in a respectful way, not wanting to hurt anyones feelings. She'd be as encouraging about it so more ideas were submitted in the future.

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:

Caroline would probably feel a bit sad, and dissappointed at first. But she would move on from the situation with a smile knowing she could improve. She'd go right back to the drawing board thinking of more ideas and ways to improve. She'd not make the same mistake twice and make sure her ideas were perfect.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:

It's a debate which happen alot today, and the world is full of controversy. Caroline would state the factual and logical evidence of the scenario. The logistics, the reality and the cost. She'd do her best to make everyone was ready to make there decisions each one stating their point of view and patiently wait for agreement. If the argument still continue, caroline would voice up and try to call for a vote, and of course give majority rule and say on the scenario.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:

I would look into the activities that they are submitting, if it somehow happened to be a minor thing, I would move toward them to work it out with them and fathom the circumstance serenely in a private zone, on the off chance that they begin contending with me, I would basically attempt to quiet them down, inability to do so will lead me onto enlightening the council lead regarding the person that has been causing these disruptances

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:

I'd respectfully call for a vote on the decision. Caroline would do this in complete respect, stating her point of view on the suggestion. I fully believe, in disagreement and having different points of views, doing so I'd state how I felt. I would tell her what i disagreed with. Then I would just be silent letting anyone else put input on the situatiom

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would address the problem to the president first. Then I would personally walk up to the two as a helping friend, asking them if we could talk in private and try to find a solution for the problem or even resolve the problem. If they both refuse for the talk I would then explain too them that there "tension/drama" can lead to more serious problems and it is not right for there mental and psychical health.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Caroline G. Seukishima
Character Gender:
female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
439-852-209
Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
My character's personality, would be quiet and self-reserved. However if she was approached and if she saw an issue, Caroline would go out of her way to fix it. She'd naturally be a quiet person due to the fact of her noisy brothers, and their warlike nature. But their warlike nature taught her responsibility and how to solve issues despite her quite self, she'd love people and love learning about law and rules, which is constantly why she was striving for council.

Character appearance/attire:
upload_2020-8-17_22-43-11.png

Caroline would be a 5'2 female with an hourglass figure. She'd have dark brown hair, and winter grey eyes. She'd have a light layer of foundation on her face with blooming dimples. She'd smell of coco chanel perfume.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

What seperates me from other applicants is my motivation, and desire toward this role. I plan to be active and dedicate a lot of time to this role. I know I have the proper skill set for this position and my roleplay experience justifies for it. Due to my activity, on this server, I think I would be a fine addition to this team. I love helping others and I will go out of my way to enforce the rules.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position for a new roleplay experience, and a new way to show my appreciation for the karakura high school staff, and current council. I already have a major amount of respect for the current council and what they do, so me joining the council would help give back to the people who did so much for me. Also I love justice, my character is a aspiring law major, and she loves rules and the enforcement of them. Caroline is very facisinated in justice, and the whole infostructure behind it. Caroline would have great idea's for the council and would be proud to share them.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The opprotunity, to be a leader in my school and show that I can be a role model to my fellow peers. The amount of maturity this role requires, is something I believe myself and character are ready for and she will be able to enforce the rules, as well as help students out if needed. The whole leadership aspect for me is what keeps me wanting to join the council.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I can contribute my idea's, my love for rules, and my kind caring personality. I believe I can help spread the voices of student's throughout the school, and responsibly deal with the ones who think they are rebellious. I have always been an advocate for giving back to the community, and I believe this is my time to give back to my highschool. I promise to commit my time to the students, the staff and society, so karakura high can be safe and fun and an enjoyment to all!

- Caroline G. Seukishima

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
ACCEPTED

- Hey, this still isn't my job but you've been accepted! Ping oph#1556 in the Karakura Academics Discord for your role.​

Users who are viewing this thread