mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

♛ Sif Aldridge Sustrai chu (Old)

si10k

Level 37

"I am Sif but it depends on you what to call me, I would say its a pleasure but i don't know you and I can't use you so I don't care unless you have connections. If you think you have what it takes to grab my attention here is my onrain account if you want to check it out."
EVERYTHING IS OUT OF CHARACTER YOU DO NOT KNOW IT UNLESS I TOLD YOU.
https://social.schoolrp.net/profile-180
♪ ♫ [Click below!] S O U N D T R A C K ♫ ♪
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL38Hh583Uh1eo_oBI9ooyOTzMdFtwZDnv

Neutral

✞ R e l i g i o n ✞

Shinto

A G E

G E N D E R

♀ Female ♀

H E I G H T

Sexuality
Bisexual

Zodiac █ Sign

Scorpio

Blood type:

Rh-null

Weight:

108 lbs

[Cheryl Herrington]
Cheryl terrifies Sif to the bone. Not of her personally but what the Herrington family is capable of. Having so many people at the cheerleader tryouts she got overwhelmed and ran away as many of them were talking it was extremely hard to focus.

[LERNAEAN HERRINGTON]

Sif has seen Lernaean wealth out in class for who would beat him at swimming. Having Kei like Lernaean has caused problems for Sif due to her being scared for Kei that has listened to Sifs story. Personally thinking Kei doesn't know what it is like.

[Fear of people]

Having to many people come close to her to use her as a kid to get to her birth father before her death had caused some issues. Not knowing who would actually hurt her. Having Rh-null has caused some problems before though she doesn't want to talk about it with people finding out.

[Cheerleaders]

Sif always wanted to cheer for her friends. But at the end her anxiety stopped her as time went on the more people would recognize her because she was the one that ran away. Having her brother cheated on by one. She would rather remain silent or talk back to them in Malagasy due to most of them not understanding it.

[Football players]

As time went on in the city, the more Sif realized the High school doesn't care about the power to make a difference in peoples hands with one sentence. Being furious as it, She found out her Golden Leo's captain was harassing someone non stop as her father did. It causes her pain to see this, though nobody knows about her real past. The fear of people knowing or being harassed, It upsets her a bit to see this amongst her peers and teammates. She can't go through it again, she is afraid he will come back for her to harass her and make her his Slave before the city.

[Holidays]
Having no view of the subject she would rather just remain alone reading a book by herself or writing Seeing no point of any holidays by the fact that it is only influence by what the other kids are doing. You can spoil them any day but she never celebrated it before maybe it will be different celebrating it with Julien this year. It's best to settle down and lie for now. I'm his light and I need to keep this act up before he see's how damage and fragile I am or anyone at all.

[Skating]
Sif loves Skating it's one of the things that kept her calm as a kid. Though she doesn't remember it due to the trauma or well skating a lot. As her heart would begin to pump it was like they are a ballerina on the ice or skating. Having the fear of someone seeing her she normally keeps it to herself due to being terrified of someone black mailing her like her father did to get her to do stuff for him or physically abusing her.
[Fashion]
Sif rather cares about fashion, though she really doesn't care about what people says about her clothes anymore. If someone, is feeling down the clothes or the music they are listening to can change their day. If its bad or good, it really matters the key on helping you to get over yourself is a heathy diet of fashion and self worth. Without it you lack something, it really depends on you and what it means.
[Pochoo]
Pochoo is one of the only things Sif doesn't want people to know about. Pochoo is Sif's cuddle monster as she likes to prefer to the stuffed bear. It's one of the few things that Sif likes to call her safe spot due to the fact she is always on the move or tries to be. It's hard to understand why.

"People shouldn't be afraid of the government the government should be afraid of the people. It's what over government needs to be fixed." - Alan moore

"If you trust the government you obviously failed history class." - Don freeman

"If you do not take interest in the affair of your government, then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools." - Plato

"Jealously is troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves." - William Penn

Life motto ~ "Jealously is like being sick. Without treatment it gets worse." - Unknown​
_____________________________________________________________________________​
HEALTH
[Asthma]
Sif asthma most likely comes out when she is struggling with something physically she hates doing the dirty work. Though it comes out a lot more when she is overwhelmed.
[Allergies]
Allergic to coconut, strawberries, and banana's has caused a lot of problems for her personally. Due to her being so sweet she likes to pretend she likes sweet things when she really doesn't. Not many people know this.
[S-PTSD]
Sif forgot most of her past as a kid sept for some thing due to her birth father using her as a slave to get what he wanted when he wanted it. Even using her to get ladies to his home. This caused them to move around a lot. Though she does like to read she struggles with the fear of someone seeing her reading and discovering it.
[D.I.D]
Having D.I.D is hard waking up in a dark alleyway forgetting of what happened. She forgets most of it when it happens why she carries around her notebook a lot incase a switch happens so she at-least has a idea of what happened. As long as she has the notebook they are willing to cooperate with her for now.
[Depression]
Depression isn't about just being sad, it affects each person differently. Sometimes your heart needs more time to accept what your mind already knows. This drives me insane, of living in regret of what I have done. I hope one day I can look in a mirror and own up to my mistakes of what they have done to me.

[ Personal relationships ]
Having a hard time to connect with people. Though she keeps to herself normally she has a fear to go back home. Sense it was only her before without money. She had to use her "Friends" before in her gang as a kid to get what she wanted or what she needed. She loves money wanting to use it to keep her family and friends safe. Her friends are her family though she likes to remain silent and just observe. Having a fear or everyone due to previous trauma.

[Maturity]
Sif see's herself as a grown up. Having no childhood to actually remeber. She has grown up how to accept the tough situations and what to do with them. If she likes it or not she wants to be a weapon for her friends. Being forced to grow up was hard. It's hard to reverse it mentally.

[Social gatherings]
Having gatherings is hard for her. Due to the fact she looks at them as if they were business gatherings needing to impress everyone there. Even if its as simple as a sleep over. Though she rather impresses them by being cute or her things.

[Fighting]
As much as Sif likes to act big, this is what has gotten her the most. I has affected her life so much just to survive, its the sad truth that someone people are not even human at all and turn into monsters. She watched her best friend and one of her older brother figures get his arm cut off, its best to assume he died from blood lost due to her not having anything like that. It is justing building up to her trauma as a kid as the memories of the fights as a kid would slowly come in as this would happen around her.

Acquaintances
Saeyun park (Aquitance) (Alive)
"Easiest one to manipulate or to use in some way, she understands the concept but lacks... Common sense. I'm sure she will be more useful in the future. I hardly know you, and you hardly know me. How can you love people you do not know? I'm sorry but no. I can not accept your feelings."

Izanami kamiyami (Aquitance) (Alive)
"I tried to get to know you, It's like talking to a brick wall. Though, I do respect you. I hope one day you can truly become my friend again. But I can't trust who lacks empathy."

Usagi Hoshi (Aquitance) (Alive)​
"Can't keep a secret for her life, It's best if I don't tell her anything and find a new crying spot."

Yoona H. Taketa (Aquitance) (Alive)

Julien Aldaine (Aquitance) (Alive)

Hoshiguma Hamasaki (Aquitance) (Alive)

Myeong Moreno (Aquitance) (Alive)​
"I wish I was bliss as you to the world. Can you please explain your morals, dark colored closed can be cool to; why do I feel like you are always judging me."

Jasper Iwasaki Chu (Aquitance) (Dead)​
"Wish I knew you. But, What were you running from and why did you feel forced to run off a cliff?"

Frenemies/Enemies

Jordyn popivich (Enemy) (Alive)
"Wise men talk when they have something; fools because of what they have to say. It's what you lack. Just stay away from me, and keep your team away from me. I will work hard to prove you wrong. I've already joined the Golden leos cheer team, I'm coming for you. You won't like what will happen next. Everything is going to plan."

Carson popivich (Enemy) (Alive)
"The world is not fair, and often fools, cowards, liars hide in high places. Something you need to learn; carson. Die in hell."

Friends
'Noto' Fusanosuke (Friend) (Alive)​
"To have someone be concerned or in small talks is nice, even though it's boring. I hope one day we can engage in a proper conversation without my crippling fear of the High school football guys."

'Prince' S. Aldridge (Friend) (Alive)​
"Such a good boy, Thank you for allowing me to adopt you."

Ren Takahashi (Friend) (Alive)​
"Thank you for letting me relieve my stress. I hope you can call me so I can do the same for you. Though, its our secret."
Keiki C. D. Au clair (Friend) (Alive)​
"It's good for the real Keiki that I knew so long ago to still be alive, everyone can change for the best or the word I hope you will remeber this in the future. Everyone has evil and good in them, I hope you remeber this."
Luciel Saiky (Friend) (Alive)​
"The grandfather I always needed even though he isn't it anymore."

Maeko HamaSaki (Best friend) (Alive)​
"Someone I can really relate to in my darkest times, if anyone touches her I'll torture you beyond death."

Usagi Hoshi (Best friend) (Alive)​
"Best friend I always needed, though I thought I would never need but I do."

Keobi Chu (Mom) (Dead)
"Mommy? You are not dead right? You said you woudn't leave me like the others. You can't be dead, Not again."

Mookie S. Aldridge (Brother) (Alive)
"The brother I always needed, If I ever leave the family he is stuck with me as a sister till death if he likes it or not."

Eichi K. I. Chu (Uncle) (Alive)
"The uncle I always needed but not the uncle I wanted."

Sebastian Aldridge (Uncle) (Alive)
"I hardly know him, I know he works hard but I don't want to bother him with childish matters for us to talk to each other or go hang out.

Sinamon Chu (Sister) (Alive)
"Don't know if you like me or if you got my back. But I got yours no matter what even if you leave Chu."
Pets
'Prince' C. Aldridge (Pet) (Alive)

Crushes
"Yen" Okatora Koto​
"He looks nice and seems smart, maybe I can hold up a conversation with him. Though; I do not date for love anymore. I wonder what will happen sense I agreed to this, If not it should make me laugh a lot either way."
Julien Garcia (Ex) (Alive)
"You won't find our child. You will not hurt him like you did to me."

Feel free to request your characters in the comments. Just got new glasses and need to get use to them still a W.I.P

They would stand at 5,0 with a hourglass figure. Smelling like a flower garden with a kind gaze, their hair would be in a normal haircut. Eyes would normally be soft and kind, though they can turn sharp. With a Chinese/American origin.

Personality
Sif: Sif is the more silent one based on her trauma, she pushes people away and prefers to observe the people around her she is the person that pretends to be evil or a bitch when you first meet her when she really just wants to be included in other peoples lives

Max: Max is the baddest bitch Sif has, he doesn't give a shit and is the pyschopath and the evil one. He will do whatever it takes to make sure Sif is okay and what he feels about the situation that triggers him. He is gay and is a drag queen.

Blue: Blue is the depressed one, she is lesbian but she loves sports its what keeps blue sane. Though; Sif doesn't want to admit to it. Blue is the main one Sif can really relate to due to their trauma and piting everyone around them when they really pity themselves the most of all underneath their fake mask.

Singing voice-
Normal speaking, angry, and sad.

Musically talented
-
As a Kid Sif had a difficult time with her father, though he would fall asleep to Sif has forced to sell her blood due to it being worth how much gold is. The more she got into reading notes as a kid the more she got into it. They only thing her dad would let her get at the library was this till she joined her gang and learned how to steal. Though it felt wrong to her so she would talk to the librarian about what she was going through and why she needed and wanted the other books.

Philosopher
Protégé

- Once Sif could finally learn how to read. She was questioning what it means to live and what is the point of life. Reading everything she could. Though her dad told her not to read. Though it was against his rules she would continue hiding the book from him terrified she would take her freedom to read once again.

Golden Leo's cheer team (Quit)
- Sif always wanted to be a cheerleader, not just cause they were the popular people. It makes a difference when there is one person in the background that you know is always cheering for you. She wants to make a difference for her friends.

Past Bobcats basketball team (Quit)
- As time went on most of the people she knew liked basketball, one of her D.I.D personalities was depressed and more shy than her. It has caused problems over the years for Sif, though she likes to not think about it. Her team is the only thing holding blue together from not hurting Sif sense she needs Sifs body and to be in control for basketball.

Crystal dragons Football team (Isn't official yet)
- Joined, the Crystal dragons football team for a bit.

Helping Maeko ride a bike
- It was rather difficult when Sif learned about her being blind.

Chu tailors
- Created a company no matter how much people put her down.

Golden leo's Dance team captain
-Finally something I love to do for myself instead of my other personalities.

S T R E N G T H – [5]

P E R C E P T I O N –
[10]

E N D U R A N C E- [10]

C H A R I S M A - [10]

I N T E L L I G E N C E -
[10]

A G I L I T Y - [10]

L U C K - [2]

H E A L T H - [9]

M O R A L I T Y - [10]

P R I V I L E D G E - [1]

O B J E C T I V I T Y - [5]

S A N I T Y - [7]

S O C I A L - [1]​

________________________________________________________________________________
SKILLS AND TALENTS

Zither
- This is Sifs favorite instrument. It's one of the few things her father told her about her bird mother. Though she doesn't want to talk about it, she despises her father for making her into his own little slave. Hating the fact of serving someone again. She would rather die than be told to do something without her will to do it or not to. It's the one thing that calms her down seeing a older version of herself or someone looking like her playing it.

Guitar
- It's what one of the librarians taught her as a kid. She was like a mother to Sif when her father was still alive before the orphanage. Though, she hates to admit it. Every time she hears it, she wants to cry out of joy of remembering someone once tried to give her a chance. As the librarian is still waiting for her without anyone to take care of her as she did when Sif was younger.

Ocarina
- The ocarina also pains Sif, it makes her feel dirt poor as a older gentleman gave her it. Though, she lost it a long time ago it will never be the same as the first time she got her glass made Ocarina from it. It hurts Sif to think about what happened to it, or worst it's broken somewhere and it's shattered.

Piano
- It's the one instrument she is really good at though, she hates it. Her father made her get one so he could show off her to his friends and try to sell her once again. Though, once she started to purposly mess up he would grain a once off her blood to sell. Each, every, time, she, messed, up. Though she has a high pain tolerance it upsets her and makes her want to scream at the top of her lungs as if it was happening to her again.

Philosophy
- It's the one thing that kept her sane from the trauma as a kid. It made her want to help people and she learnt about human kindness everyone needs to experince it once in their life to be called human.

________________________________________________________________________________
Lore W.I.P
I'm going to do past then future/current monologue is happening. That is making Sif change her view on the world from previous stuff.

A breeze would would pick up a pamphlet, as a young women would be following it seeming around 6. Quickly catching it they would jump up and down in excitment in their shorts with leather gloves on her hands. As thunder could be hard. yelping jumping back from where it came from running into the nearest store.

???: "Are you okay, Sif. I don't understand why you get upset over the tiniest things. How about another book? Which one do I need to hide for you in the library this time?"

Sif: "Black beauty."

Handing over the book rather quickly and a new bag filled with sweet smelling sweets. It would fill the air. As they would rather quickly trade something with each other.

???: "I don't understand how you get the drugs I need but a lady as sweet as you deserves a sweet all the time. I'll keep it in my desk for you."

Frowning slightly it would turn into a smile as walking out. Taking off the gloves,
Dripping down to the ground. As they would look at their hands turning into a deep frown.

2021 1/9/2021

A scream could be heard through the room, though everything around the room would be dark. A old alarm clock would chime in the corner of the room. Tick, Tick, Tick, Tick. It's all I could hear in my head and with my ears. It was so much; so much to remember all by myself of what my plans are. So much; and so little time to remember. It's what I want to do with my life; though there is someone in my way. I don't understand why I'm all alone. I don't understand why It's hard to find someone that believes in what I believe in. They would be thinking holding the knife up to their throat. Scratching their head. I wish I could go back, they would think sitting down on the chair in their little hidey hole. It is my fault; but that is okay. They would remark to themselves in time with the old alarm clock on the table, beside the old alarm clock would be a cup of ancient lotus green tea in a china tea cup.

???:
"Just breathe."
"Just breath."
"Just breath."

Cold freezing wind would go throughout the room. The individual would be holding a knife in their hands, they would be wearing a mask upon their face. Though, one thing could be made on the walls it would be a dart board with multiple peoples faces on it. The persons vision would be blurry .
Dripping
down
the
walls
???:
"Just remember, it's not to late just remember. Everyone can drown is pastels just like the dark colors. Every man and women however wise, needs the advice of some perceptive friend in the affairs of life. It will be okay, it has to be right? The point of life is to die, and the point of life is death. The more I dwell on it, the more I want to do it. This city is corrupt, everything is corrupt, there is no love anymore or human kindness. I wonder, what will happen when I'm gone. W-hen everything is dead and into the spirit world. Will we all be happy then? This is what makes me have my night terrors. If I'm not able to keep my promises."

Sighs, they would hold their head in pain as if they were having a migraine laying down on the floor slowly.
Once they are done being dramatic they would get up once again slowly sitting down in the chair crossing her legs picking up the tea cup taking a sip of it. Extending her pinky using it as a cussion for it to make less sound while putting it down and back on the table. Picking up one of the darts throwing it dead center into one of the peoples eyes first.
???:
"You are next~"

Last edited:

si10k

Level 37
I love the biography but I dislike the layout...
Is the layout better? I'm trying to get the format right because I'm on Ukiyo and I'm suppose to have people hiring me to do this for them, poems, short stories, and everything else.

si10k

Level 37
*Myeong and Tig throwing eggs on each other*
Sif and Iza:
Sif banging her head against the wall
Iza looks so disappointed
It's picture then what it means. So photo then that so the correct one is. 11 Dec 2020 Sif realization she finally made a group of friends that are willing to just listen or hang out with her whenever and everyone is annoying. Also, if you have any more photos dm me them it and I might put them up.

Users who are viewing this thread