players online

Sifone's Police Application

Siphon

Level 1

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section:

IGN (In-Game Name):
sifone

Previous bans:
I remember only having one ban and it was because of ERP. At the time of getting the ban, I never read the rules and followed them properly, so I was pretty dumb. However, I have read over the rules a lot and know that I won't get another ban again. I also had a few warnings (I'm pretty sure) but I don't remember what for.

Describe your activity on the server:
Although, I do not currently play a lot on the server, I would like to so that is why I am applying. I can be very active if I need to be on the weekends. On school days, I will only be able to be on after 16:00 GMT.

Which time zone are you in?
GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

Do you have Discord?
Yes, I do have discord. My discord is #0999. Please tell me if you want me to change my name to letters that are pingable.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
I have a microphone, however it isn't amazing.

List your current and past applications:
I am pretty sure the only things I have signed up for are clubs in high school but other than that nothing.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation for applying is so that I can get back in to SRP. I used to play on this server all the time but I took a long break because I just had nothing to do on the server. I also want to try out something new because I have never been a police officer before or any sort of justice in any roleplays (I am usually the bad guy other than the time when PRP when I was a guard.)

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
I do understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct.

What are the Police ranks?
The police ranks are: Commissioner, Captain, Lieutenant, Sergeant, Corporal, Patrol-Officer, Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The only knowledge I have of police work is when I was working in PRP. However, I doubt SRP will be anything close to PRP. If you need me to know something I am willing to learn new things and how to do the job correctly.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Police is very important to SchoolRP because there is a lot of gangs and not a lot of police officers online at all times. They can help keep the streets safe and help take down people doing drugs and more crimes.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that applying for this role, I am 100% dedicated to the police officer role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, and I am authorized to attend. If I do not I acknowledge I will be punished [Demoted].

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am subject to IC harassment and that I am not to take things to OOCly when dealing with training and situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
Hiroshi Ryoto has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is aggressive at times but only when you are being aggressive to him. He is a law-abiding citizen and does not take kindly to crime. His family was murdered by a gang and this is his motivation for joining the police force. He does not want what happened to his family to happen to anyone else. Adding on to this, he is a fast learner so it won't be long until he knows how to fight.

What he's like on and off the job?
When he is on job, he is professional and works well with everyone. He does not try to get into arguments and if there ever is an argument he tries to break it up before it escalates into something big. Additionally, he tries his best on everything he can and never gives up. When he is off the job, he is normal. He has friends that support him, and he still doesn't try to get into arguments. However, he can be a bit short-tempered off the job. He also likes to help out his fellow co-workers, and he won't mind if you call him in for work at any time.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
He tries to be friends with all his co-workers and tries to not get into any arguments with them. He likes to hang out with his co-workers after work to have a drink or play something. He thinks of his co-workers as family and could never let one of them get injured. In the future, he wishes to at least have done something in his life. That could be putting the gang that killed his family away forever, or helping as much people as he can. All he wants to do is save people.

BACKSTORY

When Hiroshi Ryoto was just born his mother despised him as he reminded her of his abusive father. As Hiroshi became 1 years old, his dad left with some other woman. However, Hiroshi did not understand at such a young age of what had happened. As he aged to 4 years old, he started to understand his situation more and saw that his mother was genuinely happier. He never wanted to take that smile of her face because it was the smile of a thousand rainbows. One day, on Hiroshi's birthday, when he turned 5, he passed his dad on the street, and he looked like a mess. He was homeless, and had absolutely no money. His mother just looked in shock and offers help to him as if he was a random person who she had never met. It had been like the whole past of his father abusing her was removed from her brain.

Hiroshi had always been a smart boy, but he could never have seen this coming. His mother let his father stay in their house again. The little guy had been in so much shock that he fainted and when he woke up, he saw he was not dreaming. A few months later, everything seemed like it was normal, his family seemed normal, his father seemed to be back on his feet. Everything had seemed like a fairy tale but one day, when he came back from school. His parents had been murdered, or were they? Since, his dad's body was never found, just his blood and his mother's body was there.

When he became 6, he went into foster care, however he hated it there. So he escaped from that place, as far as he could. He went to a different city, then he had to beg for food and water. This was his lifestyle until he became 15, when he could get a job. He had an interview with a local store, and he got a job there. Although it was much, this got him off his feet and he started working. When he had become 18, he saved up enough money to move to Karakura, a place where his mother always wanted to go, so he said his goodbyes and left. All the way to Karakura.

Once he had arrived in Karakura at 18 years old, a thought in his mind had occurred. A thought that haunted him. It was the death of his parents. Whilst he was in England, he never had to think about this since he was always getting distracted by something. However, when he thought of them again, he felt pain in his heart. It was as he was having a heart attack, but he could breathe normally and stand. He breathed in and realized what he wanted to do, he wanted to become a police officer, but he would need training. This is when he trained for 6 years and trained his hardest. When he had finished his training, he had just turned 24 and wanted to wait 2 years before he went to the police force. In those 2 years, he did all the nice things he could and after that he applied for the police force hoping that he could get in.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Hiroshi Ryoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Hiroshi

Preferred Name:
Hiroshi

IC Phone number:

Religious Denomination:
Atheist.

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
English

Current Location:
Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
5 Years

Working Experience:
3 years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Minor(s):
Psychology, Criminology

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages:
Japanese and Spanish

Last edited:

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

- Once you become more experienced on the server then reapply, as of now we deem you unready just yet​

Users who are viewing this thread