mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Sigh ClawdRP's Intro

GINGYZ

Level 88
MarriedtoEmma
MarriedtoEmma
Notable
So, uh I guess you all know me as ClawdRP well obv my name isn't ClawdRP, but I'm Luke!
Have I been playing on the server for long? NO, not at all.
Also I'm so so sorry if annoy anyone on the server that's not my cause at all, I try my best to make you all feel comfy or just happy.
But anywho less about that more about me huh? So I wont say my age cause yeah no thanks! But I will say I am a ginger irl. Yes, yes go on to make your jokes they're really funny.
But I do respect everyone here and if you ever need a friend or want to VC with someone I'm here!
Ok but a little bit more about me, I dont really like to speak to others but when I feel safe around the person I bring myself out more!
I like to draw sometimes even though I suck at drawing, I have 3 dogs and 3 cats, my cats mean the world to me I could never give them up.
I've been dating someone for 6 months cute fact we actually met on SRP!
I am very sensitive even though I dont want to be.
I sometimes like to write little stories, I really do like to write even though at the end my writings always fail.
Also if I am rude to you ocly please take it as I care for you, me being rude is a way I show that I care about you and also shows that I love you! ( FRIEND WISE!!!!! cause some people dont understand that)
Anywho if you are one to be reading this thank you! It at least shows me you have some interest in me!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread