silhouette_twice

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
possiblyangie

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Describe your activity on the server:
My within the SRP a world has been very active quite recently as I always love hopping onto SRP and roleplaying, and having fun with the other people who enjoy it as much as I do! My activities within SRP tend to be throughout oocly week especially school reccess/breaks and weekends. Although I do play on 2 accounts.

Here is my schedule.
(Subject to Change)

SundayMondayTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
I am completely
free on this day full
out the day! If anything
comes up I will tell in Discord status!
SCHOOL 7:30 AM - 2:15 PM

For the rest of the day I am free!

I am completely free on this day full
out the day! If anything
comes up I will tell in Discord status!
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes I do acknowledge.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're in college, specify your degree level):

(Account silhouette_once)
[12th Grade] N/a
[Counselor] Salvatore ‘Mani’ Armani
[Dolphin] Flipper
[Dog] Kummii

(Account silhouette_twice)
[Grade 8 ] Rita 'Mary' Armani —> The Shopkeeper account.

───────────────────────────────────────

Shop Information

/*You may add your own questions to the format*/

What shop are you applying for?:
As I do unfortunately know that there are limited space for restaurant but if one comes available I’ll gladly take it, and you also may come back and overview this application once more to your delight.

Why do you want to become a Shopkeeper?:

Why I’d love to become a shopkeeper is my desire for more role play experiences within the community. As I started in late 2020, as I started as a new player to the community and I saw these factions such as KPD and the Hospital and other factions. I saw the shopkeeper role and it piqued my interest as I’ve always wanted to own my little shop and or restaurant and so I then started the process of making a discord for it, and based it around an Italian family run restaurant. I would also like to see more diversity within Karakura as you don’t see many different cultures other than Japanese. I’d like to show a full experience of an Italian restaurant and give people a real experience in the culture And spread it so people can know what the Italian culture is all about through roleplay!

What do you plan to do with your shop, and what makes it unique?:
What I’m planning on to make my Restaurant a unique one better from all the others ones is to have Events that are rarely hosted by the other vendors who don’t really have any interest of doing an event or Evan opening half the time and so what we’ll be doing is that every Sunday of a month we will have a monthly event that’s exclusive to the day making it one of those things that you wanna go to, This night is called “Red Night.” As the Red represents wine and alcohol and Night means it happens at night during this time Entertainers would be on stage singing it out or doing a comedy show! What also is pretty important to this place is that the restaurant is not only that it’s Also a private club that you would have to get a membership too, this would have access to multiple things such as private reservations and other secret menu items.

What also makes us very unique is that the uniforms of all staff members will be wearing a masquerade mask in their uniform to represent the holiday Carnevale / Venetian Carnival. This tradition is mostly celebrated in Venice, Italy. “Why do you guys wear these?” This is because we don’t want our customers to think that ranks in society defines them such as the ranks in the restaurant as superiors as we would like to be equalized and so the Venetian Carnival‘s tradition of masquerade’s masks help our staff escape from their social class and society limits that define others. Although this happens we also have a special place that when people enter our restaurant they will be given by the Host/Hostess a free mask to protect themselves against the social classes.

(OOC Such soical classes are the titles in-game.)

What’s the environment like within your shop?:
What kind of environment that I would have in my restaurant is a nice, classic restaurant that all players could enjoy! There would be a constant classy music playing through the restaurant ensuring the best atmosphere for everyone to enjoy, There would also be a constant smell of fresh Italian cuisine that was being made right in-front of you as you could see into the kitchen of Food being made! There would also be much chit-chat around as customors would have been talking whilst the italia music would be played!

What’s motivated you to create this shop?:
Whats have driven me to this point to apply for shopkeeper is my dream to spread my RL culture and my IG culture as I think Italian isn’t very well know for it’s fine cuisine within Karakura as people are all focused on the Japanese shops, So I want to spread awareness of my cultural aspects on my ethnicity and just share iy with them all by roleplaying Italian cuisine and lovely fresh meals such as pasta, lasagna and more! What also has motivated me is to engage in the community more as I know as a shopkeeper you just hold a good reputation towards your name, which I believe I do As I’d love to engage in events and share ideas with the community.

What will you sell in your shop?:
What I will sell in my shop will be various food and beverages that will attract customers here to our restaurant, some of the things on our menu will be mostly custom. Although we’re still in Japan there will be some people who like to stick to Japanese culture which we will offer a slight selection of some of these foods. [OOC] Some of the items said here will be CUSTOM. [OOC]

Beverages
Wine ¥9000
White Wine ¥8500
Prosecco (Sparkling Wine) ¥8500
Cat Wine ¥8000

Appetizers
Garlic Bread ¥3000
Panzanella ¥5000
Bento Box ¥5000

Entree’s

Dessert

Tbc

Other Drinks
Water ¥1000
Coffee ¥3000

How many employees do you plan to have?:

[Shopkeeper 1/1]
This role is the Head of the restaurant they will help run and oversee the restaurant and all its work8nhs.

[General Mangers 2/2]
The General Mangers are the second hand people who help and host openings such as opening the restaurant on there own whilst yhe shopkeeper is kept busy in there office.

[Managers 5/5]
Managers are the head of each Faction in the restaurant such as Host Servers, Entertainers and Chefs.

[Servers 15/15]
Theses people will be the helpers that will serve people once they are seated and that they have ordered.

[Entertainers 7/7]
Entertainers have quite the simple job, they have to socialize with the customer's and staff to see how everyone is doing and than performing dancing, talking and others using /it and /me actions,

[Chefs 7/7]
Chef’s Have the job To take orders from the servers

How is your application process for your shop?
a
How is your shop ran?

How my shop will be ran is that I will have 2 separate parts for it such as IC and OOCLU what I will do for how to run my shop. It all will begin In an order such of OOCLY to ICCLY an and back and fourth. This is also what I think how my shop would be run.
[OOC] FIRSTLY; How the shop will run is that it all starts with an Opening tag to all the employees of my restaurant with a check if they will arrive to the restaurant for the opening. Once they arrive we will then begin the opening process.
[IC] FIRSTLY; After the employees arrive we would than get ready to start the process of getting ready to open. I would than summarize to the different Restaurant factions such as the Servers, Chefs mostly as they have one the hardest jobs and the others on what they’re supposed to be doing, if they forget there training. The servers would await for customors to arrive like a host/hostess they would than seat them based on there preference and how many they brought with there party. (Booth, Table? Bar!?) After giving necessary info they would than go back and serve another party if no one comes within 5 minutes they just go back and see what they will be ordering. They would than write in a notebook there order and give it to the chef and go back to the second party (if someone came before 5 minutes is up) They would than wait till the chef comes with the food and cooks it. (DetailRP Making the food) Than bringing it back to the people but before giving it to them they would have to pay. After they payed the server would head back to the kitchen and to the chef who helped them they would split the check On how much the food was for the previous orders.
[OOC]

In-Character Information

[!] A short brief explanation for this section will only be of Why the family came to run the restaurant and other information so you can get a better perspective of what we’re Imagining. [!]

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?: NOPE!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread