luvBelak
Omega+
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Simp4Lily

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Belak#9999

How old are you? (Optional): 16

What is your time zone?: Central Standard Time

Describe your activity on the server: I would put it at a 9/10 because I am always online whenever I have free time. Mostly weekends and I would be a great addition to this role

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes, I have been banned for “Trolling” but I have learned my lesson from these actions and my childish days are now over. I have matured since the ban.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: Typically, A receptionist is a person that would sit at some sort of front desk and be there to help anybody and to answer any questions that anybody would have. They would also help with directions if needed.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have plenty of experience roleplaying because, I have played on other roleplay servers on other games and I know how to roleplay. I know a lot of things about roleplay and know how to keep it as realistic as possible.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I would like to join the school employee faction because I would want to interact more with the students and become a really kind gentlemen. I would also love to meet the co workers and become a man everyone would like to be around. I am a very relaxed person and I think I would be a great addition to the school employee faction.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
German | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Russian Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Denied - PE teacher application | Simp4Lily | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12 [Basketball]

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Adam would warn the individual to watch there language and to back away from the desk unless they have a question about school. If the individual would proceed to curse at him. He would then get out a detention slip and he would get a pen to start writing down the individuals name handing it over to them.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Adam would approach the fight and begin to step in between the 2 individuals breaking it up. He’d then hand them both detention slips for fighting in school. And he would tell them keep there problems outside of school instead of dealing with it inside of school due to it being against School Policy.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Adam would walk up to the school employee telling them to stop and to quit there inappropriate actions before he will get in contact with SLT. If the employee still proceeds to do the inappropriate actions after Adam had warned them. He would then contact SLT so come down and deal with the school employee.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Adam would begin to sit down at one of the tables and he would pull out his phone and start to scroll through onrain until he had to go back to the front desk where he was originally at. Before he had to go back to the front desk he would stop by the vending machine to grab a drink and some snacks to take with him.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me Adam would give the fellow student a very warm smile and he would seem to be in a very positive mood today! I wonder why? Adam would begin to talk to the student &f”How may I help you today?” &5He would proceed to give the student a very well looking smile waiting for the student to begin speaking to the male. He’d interlock his hands setting them on the desk infront of him keeping himself in a good posture.

/me Adam would proceed to give the student a bad look as if he was in bad trouble. He would then reach into his pocket and he would take out a detention slip and would grab the pen that was clipped onto the collar of his shirt. He’d then raise up his right leg pressing the detention slip down onto his knee and he would start to fill out the detention slip with all of the students information. Once Adam had finished he would click the pen back and would then clip it back to his shirt handing the student a detention slip with a smile &f”See you there”

/me Once Adam would hear the bell ring he would scoot his chair back and he would begin to stand up reaching his arms high into the air and he would stand on his tippy toes stretching after such a long and hard worked day. He would begin to gather his things and his keys to his house and he would make his way to the employee lounge and he would say to the other employees &f”Goodbye everyone I will see you guys tomorrow! Have a wonderful night” &5He would then open the door and would walk out of the employee lounge with a smile and he would walk towards the front gates and he would start to make his way over to his house.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Adam Milankovic Yoshiro
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr. Yoshiro

Age (Minimum is 25): 26

Academic Degree: PHD
Major(s): Computer Science
Minors: Astro Physics

Nationality: German
Known Languages: German and Russian

Backstory

Adam was born in Munich, Germany, where he lived with his parents. When he was a child he wanted to try everything, and was very optimistic. He spread positivity and brought joy to everyone's world! He didn’t know what he wanted to be until he was in first grade, when he befriended his school’s receptionist, Mrs. Smith. Whom Adam thought very highly of, and always talked to her, about nothing in particular. He eventually asked why she was a receptionist, and her response was “to help people!” and Adam knew it, he wanted to be one as well. He went on a trip to Russia with his family, visiting all kinds of cities, and trying all kinds of new things, and learned Russian during this trip. He loved the language, and studied it highly! When he came back from his vacation, he went back to school, third grade. Mrs. Smith had retired, which brought Adam sadness, but he still had his dream. When Adam was only 13 his family and he moved to Koyoto, Japan. This is where he learned his Japanese. He lived there for a while, about four years, still holding Russian, and longing to be a receptionist close to him. His family died when Adam was 17 his family had a sad, and tragic departure, when they passed away, in a train wreck. Leaving Adam all alone in the world, he managed to wander his way to Karakura. Where he met many new friends and great people, he also met Alexsei who took a particular interest in Adam. He eventually came to Adam, and asked Adam if he had a place to stay for the night. Adam, being homeless, said no. That day, he was adopted and became a Yoshiro. He had a family again, and was trilingual, what else could he want? To be a receptionist, he started to study for it, for many years, when he was 26 he finally pulled the trigger, and applied to be a receptionist, at Karakura High! He was terrified that his application would be denied, but he had hoped, he studied years for this! He wasn't going to let his fear tell him he can’t. Well, his application got accepted, bringing him to where he is today, a proud, life-loving, receptionist. He loves his job, helping students, and working with the other faculty.

Motivation for Joining KHS: I am wanting to join KHS because I would love to be able to interact with the teachers and the other school staff. I would also love to help out students in the best way possible for them to have the best experience that they ever had. I am a very positive person and could keep everything around me positive and I could make everybody smile.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): I do not have any previous experience working for the school.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted over other applicants because I can bring many attributes and skills to the school faculty. One of them being the best man there is. I am a very friendly person to be around and I know when to be serious. I am very respectful to others and I will continue to be very respectful. I am full of helping other students and faculty members.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application:
Do you have any questions?:

Users who are viewing this thread