Level 3
[OOC Section]

IGN (In-Game Name): SimpingRP

Previous bans: None

Describe your activity on the server: I am active almost all day everyday

Do you have Discord?: Tall Cutie#8494

Do you have a microphone?: Yes i do.

List your current and past applications:
Role Request x3 [ACCEPTED] ( All 3 were accepted. )
Service Dog App 1 [DENIED]
Service Dog App 2 [ACCEPTED]
Rank Request [ACCEPTED]
Spanish Lang App [ACCEPTED]
College App 1 [DENIED]
College App 2 [ACCEPTED]
Italian App 1 [DENIED]
Italian App 2 [ACCEPTED]

What is your motivation for applying?:
Ist,
I would like to improve my grammar and i thought this would put my grammar to the test.
2nd, I feel that becoming a News Reporter would further my experience in SRP and make it more enjoyable.
3rd, I am interested in Freelance news reporting irl and i though this might add onto my experience and give me a somewhat idea of what it is like.

What knowledge do you have of journalist Work?: Journalist work is essentially to provide citizens with the information they need to make the best possible decisions about their lives, their communities, their societies, and their governments and how they can go about accomplishing these decisions. It also gives this information in a way that people can understand, not in a way that is bias to one belief but a way that is factual allowing the people to interpret it in their own way with their own beliefs.

Why are Reporters important to SchoolRP?: To inform everyone on what is happening in Karakura such as dangers, events, murders, gangs and much more, News reporters can also make peoples SRP experience more enjoyable as it shines a new light on RP whether is be Party's, Festivals or even mysterious activities.

[IC Section]

[CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE]

Tell us about your character, how do they look, what makes them unique? What are they like on and off the job? Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?: Josh is a Italian male who stands at 6'1, He has dark black fluffy hair and he also speaks Spanish as well as Italian, He cares a lot about his family and friends he enjoys meeting new people he looks intimidating with how is eyes are and his height but in secret he's actually a big softy, He always interacts with his co-workers and tries to get along with them.

BACKSTORY:
FIRST FEW YEARS:
Josh was born in Italy with his Mom and his Father they loved him very much and they were always happy together, Shortly after he was born his dad passed away... so he never really knew him, 8 months later him and his Mom moved away from Italy as it brought his Mother to many bad memories, They moved to Spain were he spent a few years living and learning their language and he soon after developed a Spanish accent.

TEENAGE LIFE: As he went on with his normal life he began to learn more about his Father stuff he never knew as his Mother hid it from Josh, Josh soon found out he was a journalist exploring places letting people from all over the world know about things, things they never knew existed or were happening. Josh grew a massive interest in his fathers profession while growing up so he studied hard and went on about his life studying journalism and working towards his Bachelor's Degree hoping to make his dreams of becoming a news reporter come true.

CURRENT YEAR: Josh had not long moved to japan after he got his grades up in Spain, He was done with school so he searched for jobs all over the place asking around always wondering if there was something that would get him closer to his dream, Before he eventual found out there is a News reporter job in Karakura know he knew this he explored every part of Karakura finding its secrets, finding out everything there is to know about this place after he had done this he decided it was finally time for him to apply for the news reporter job...

[SECTION 1: Personal Details]

Full Name: Josh Luck Kishiko Enzori

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr

Given Name(s): Zero

Preferred Name: Josh

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Italian

Current Location: Karakura

Phone Number: 253-376-139

[SECTION 2: Academic Details]

Years of training: Josh spent 5 years training to be a news reporter after finding out his dad was one.

Working Experience: None

Academic Degree: Bachelor’s degree

Year of Graduation:The year of 2018

Major(s): Mathematics, P.E, History

Minor(s): Geography, Media, Biology

Native Languages: Italian

Other Languages: Spanish

Last edited:

oph

Level 165

⇣≡
[DENIED] ::

You may re-apply on [06/20/20]

❏. […]

Nonetheless, I appreciate the time that you spent on applying for the role of News reporter! I hope you take the time to
fix the mistakes and re-apply.

Users who are viewing this thread