SIMPL3Z

Level 64
Community Team
Lore Team
SIMPL3Z's Build Team Application ✿

IGN (Minecraft Username):
SIMPL3Z

Timezone:
CEST (UTC+1) I think, I've never been good at understanding time zones.. So uh, Netherlands. Yea thats where im at

What's your activity and availability like for SRP?:
My activity surely is on a scale of 1-10 deff a 7-8, I tend to try and log on everyday but i’m not available 24/7 due to my own personal life and school of course, but most of the time I am available

-- Questions --
Do you have Discord? If so, supply your Discord tag (e.g. User#0000):
Simplez#2390

How long have you been building?:
I’ve been building for almost 9-10 years now, my first experience with minecraft instantly dabbled into building as i did so in hundreds of super flat worlds on the old XBOX-360 edition of minecraft, still keeping on this trend with building as I carried it through my entire MC career, since yes i somehow have a career, on Hypixel i'm seen as a housing creator really working with a lot of more technical stuff, but the building aspect is always fun

What are your goals and aspirations for building and being on a team?:
I’d love to have more experience in team building efforts and really dedicated buildings which might be connected to lore or used for specific things. I’ve always enjoyed building and I can’t imagine why I wouldn’t want to give it a shot to get on a team specifically for building. As well as that I’d like to get more experienced with the SRP style of building as well as 1.14+ building methods, I’ve mainly built in housing on hypixel, which is by default 1.8.9

What are your strong suits as a builder? (Interior, Structure, Organics, etc):
I’d say I'm more strongly suited to structure & interior. Although organics isn’t a problem for me either if it’s on a smaller scale like small bushes, overgrown details ETC.

Do you understand building is a team effort and won't always be building by yourself?:
Yes of course, this is also one of the main reasons I’d like to be on the building team, to get opinions, tips and other peoples their perspective view on building

What type of style does your builds consist of? Is there more than one? (Modern, Medieval, etc): I
’ve tried to basically master any kind of building style really, but i find that my most consistent ones are:
  • Modern
  • realistic
  • Medieval
  • Fantasy

-- Portfolio --

Supply us with at least 4 screenshots of your build (Do not use shaders):
(Sorry for having to post the imgur link, the files itself were too large to upload sadly. but it works!)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for taking the time to apply for the Build Team! After discussing your application with the builders, we have unfortunately come to the decision to deny your application.
- Please supply more build examples (You may not use builds you yourself did not build/design)​

Users who are viewing this thread