Simple Suggestion! (SRP camp ground)

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
IGN: Oliverium
DATE: 4-22-23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Add a lantern in tents, and the dim lantern can be a soul lantern!
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: Now that SRP uses newer
version blocks, build team is able to make the signs come true! By using Minecraft lanterns, it'll make the dark tents brighter and more fun at night! Nothing much to it besides taking a few minutes adding them in tents under the signs!1682216647413.png
1682216662813.png

philbertman42

Level 130
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I don't see why not, I guess? It would just take a builder going into GMC and placing it down, really no downside to this.

yazure

Level 32
Community Team
Builder
yazure
yazure
Notable
+1
a builder requesting gmc for placing some lanterns is pretty easy, and it would be look way better

ilovemyplane

Level 88
ilovemyplanex2
ilovemyplanex2
Omega+
+1
I’ve seen these as well around the map and it isn’t even that hard to place a lantern down, as players in general know. It would be a nice add-on and make it look even better than just some sign claiming to have a lantern underneath it when there’s actually none at all.

vehicle

Level 29
vehelic
vehelic
Rich+
+1
I believe it'd only show more opportunities to roleplay in those tents. (GangRP...)

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to implement it.

Users who are viewing this thread